Stuff men shouldnt own

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Eagle » Fri May 11, 2018 10:59 am

Men shouldn't own a umbrella? WTF. That's just stupid. Why would you get drenched when you don't have too. An entirely practical thing to own.
User avatar
Eagle
 
Posts: 963
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2003 3:51 pm

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri May 11, 2018 6:13 pm

Eagle » Fri May 11, 2018 9:59 am wrote:Men shouldn't own a umbrella? WTF. That's just stupid. Why would you get drenched when you don't have too. An entirely practical thing to own.


If carrying a brolly (as long as its black ) keeps your powder dry and your pencil sharp, then you go for it fella  :D
Image
User avatar
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:03 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri May 11, 2018 6:55 pm

Eye shadow ,leave it in the eighties or to Gok wan 
Ugg boots ,just unnatural and only happens as a side effect from airborne neurological viruses. 
Onsie ,my wife actually bought me one of these believing it would be funny ,I think pouring milk into one of her designer bags would be funny but I'd never fucking do it 
themed duvet cover ,any man over 18 who owns one of these is in serious danger of hurting himself or others.
snake belt , possibly the worst fashion crime of the seventies and we don't need a reminder from some twat who brings his guitar to parties   
Instagram account ,I have a friend who bought a shirt for £250 and he put it on Instagram and has never wore it again ....madness   
Tory membership ,self explanatory.
oven gloves ,real men have charred fingers or just use a dish cloth.   
A copy of Lady Chatterley's Lover ,if you like reading about randy gardeners read Charlie Dimmocks autobiography. 
A conscience, this last one is the wife's suggestion ,apparently you need one of these before you act rashly ....who knew  ???
Image
User avatar
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:03 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby woof woof ! » Sat May 12, 2018 6:41 pm

A diary !

For fu'cks sake .

If you have to write down everything you've done , you're either bent on incriminating yourself when your missus reads it or when the "Bizzies" come calling .

Either way you're a f'ucking tart who probably reads Jane Austen "novels" !
Image

Image
User avatar
woof woof !
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 20374
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:22 am
Location: Here There and Everywhere

Postby bunglemark2 » Sat May 12, 2018 10:06 pm

woof woof ! » Sat May 12, 2018 5:41 pm wrote:A diary !

For fu'cks sake .

If you have to write down everything you've done , you're either bent on incriminating yourself when your missus reads it or when the "Bizzies" come calling .

Either way you're a f'ucking tart who probably reads Jane Austen "novels" !

:D
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
User avatar
bunglemark2
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:05 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Postby Reg » Sun May 13, 2018 9:35 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat May 12, 2018 1:55 am wrote:Onsie ,my wife actually bought me one of these believing it would be funny ,I think pouring milk into one of her designer bags would be funny but I'd never fucking do it 

Go on Red, stick it on and post a picci, bet it'd be great!  :laugh:  :laugh:
User avatar
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 11667
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 12:24 am
Location: Singapore

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon May 14, 2018 4:03 pm

Reg » Sun May 13, 2018 8:35 am wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat May 12, 2018 1:55 am wrote:Onsie ,my wife actually bought me one of these believing it would be funny ,I think pouring milk into one of her designer bags would be funny but I'd never fucking do it 

Go on Red, stick it on and post a picci, bet it'd be great!  :laugh:  :laugh:


Reg ,my wife prefers to resolve family issues at the dinner table and has a peculiar habit of prodding your arm with her dinner fork ,if I acted on your advice it would take an x ray to find that particular piece of cutlery  :D
Image
User avatar
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:03 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby Klopptomaniac » Tue May 15, 2018 8:42 am

A convertible, there's something about blokes driving around with the top down that makes me cringe.

A Mini - woman's car.
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member
 
Posts: 681
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:34 am

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:45 pm

Stella McCartney sliders ,scales ,and fucking post it notes.
Image
User avatar
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:03 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:02 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:45 pm wrote:Stella McCartney sliders ,scales ,and f*cking post it notes.

Da fook are "Stella McCartney sliders" mate ?  :grinning:
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
User avatar
bunglemark2
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:05 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:52 am

Think they are posh flip flops mate  :laugh:
User avatar
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 6484
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:35 pm
Location: ireland

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:44 pm

bunglemark2 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:02 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:45 pm wrote:Stella McCartney sliders ,scales ,and f*cking post it notes.

Da fook are "Stella McCartney sliders" mate ?  :grinning:


Image

£289 rips mate and gayer than Gok Wan , I actually had the misfortune of seeing a lad in denim cut offs and these on his webs  :glare:
Image
User avatar
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 8144
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:03 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:51 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
bunglemark2 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:02 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:45 pm wrote:Stella McCartney sliders ,scales ,and f*cking post it notes.

Da fook are "Stella McCartney sliders" mate ?  :grinning:


Image

£289 rips mate and gayer than Gok Wan , I actually had the misfortune of seeing a lad in denim cut offs and these on his webs  :glare:


289 quid   :wwww wow just fooking wow. Imagine getting mugged for your flip flops  :laugh:
User avatar
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 6484
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:35 pm
Location: ireland

Postby kazza » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:11 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:44 pm wrote:
bunglemark2 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:02 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:45 pm wrote:Stella McCartney sliders ,scales ,and f*cking post it notes.

Da fook are "Stella McCartney sliders" mate ?  :grinning:


Image

£289 rips mate and gayer than Gok Wan , I actually had the misfortune of seeing a lad in denim cut offs and these on his webs  :glare:

:laugh:  :laugh:
User avatar
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 4252
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:06 pm
Location: Third rock from the sun

Postby maguskwt » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:51 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu May 10, 2018 4:10 pm wrote:Bumped ,because its simply too funny to let die

A karaoke machine ,you're inviting all kinds of audible evil to permeate your home.
Velcro wallets ,how in gods name can you be taken seriously if you constantly have the noise abatement society on your back.
A Kappa tee shirt.....self explanatory that one
A gaydar ,leave the intuition to the women or the nearly women.
Jesus sandals ,unless you are Jesus or just generally like collecting dirt between your toes.
A cravat ,unless you're a judge or talk with a lisp.
A selfie stick ,they intrude on other peoples airspace and are only marginally less unmanly than Judge Rinder.
Own beachfront property in Brighton  ,again self explanatory.

Huh... a gaydar is good to avoid any unnecessary misunderstandings  :D
Image
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 8097
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:39 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

  • Advertisement
Online Shop Builder Sell online and/or ePOS Till System sell in-store ShopTill-e provides you everything you need... With ShopTill-e you can sell everywhere it's a true Multichannel Retailing system!