Red meat is bad for you - Link inside

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:02 pm

Reg wrote:I went to a churrascaria (Brazilian eat-all-you-can meat restaurant for less than 8 quid) with some friends yesterday and ate 2 cows and a pig.

I am still alive and havent eaten since so far!

Where is this place Reg ?

And even if these studies were proved correct there is no way in the world i could give up red meat.

People worry too much and should just enjoy the things they like.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:05 pm

dawson99 wrote:some days i just eat 10 apples to get 2 days worth, its killing me

:laugh:

Its mad right cos am not interested in veg at all, cauliflower and brocolli and all that  :no  no they are not for me at all.

I eat bananas, if i have a roast i will have peas, i get home made soup from work that is usually some sort of veg but other than that dont touch the stuff as to me it tastes rubbish.

So i probably am lucky to do 2 a day.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks72 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:26 pm

Judge wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
shanks72 wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
Effes wrote:Jeeez, now it's hot tea, apparently gives you throat cancer.

I love my tea, will never stop drinking it.

Twining's Earl Grey - heaven.

I read that in the metro.. so tea is really good for you, but if its too hot you are 8 times more likely to die of throat cancer...

Just gets better every day lol, smoklings starting to look like the healthy option!

I drink loads of tea and it has to be boiling hot!

Tho I have heard that drinking hot liquids can give you throat cancer...

I think people on the whole are pretty sensible and once given the warnings we can decide what we think is best for us.

I've heard the red meat warnings before and you do have to wonder how they get this info...cause like others on here have said, red meat has been around since the year dot..

I'm a veggie so it doesnt affect me.. (altho I have heard that vegetables are bad for you too!)

My son eats meat but due to my limited culinary skills I've never cooked him beef....and dont cook him burgers anymore, not since he were a lil lad 'cause of the rubbish they could have in them. He eats ham and chicken slices which I suppose are processed meat but it's hard to know where to draw the line...perhaps a happy medium is best...  ???

Veggie???

Maybe you just need to get some meat in you

:wwww

lol. too damn right  :laugh:

:laugh:
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:07 am

you lots opposing judge's thread, eating red meats or not, will all die   :alien:

:D
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:43 am

i eat more chicken and fish than I eat red meat, I do love a steak but too often becomes boring, and i get annoyed by idiots putting sauces on steak. I also eat fruit and veg (to be fair we get a wider variety of fruit and veg out here and i grow mango and banana in the garden). also eat a lot of rice, no chips or fast food. don't smoke, no tea, no coffee, but i love chocolate. I run every day and do weights every day and for 42 I feel great.

your body is like a car, put the wrong fuel in and it doesnt run as well
112-1077774096

Postby shanks72 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:36 pm

Must be nice to pick these fruits from your own garden! :)

And rice is supposed to be very good for you. They say the Chinese have a low cancer rate which is probably due to their diet which is mainly rice...
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedShredder » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:04 pm

I, nor anyone I know, gives a rats :censored: whether it is good or not for us

I am eating it

Heck, I am eating a damn fat steak tonight
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." Bill Shankly
RedShredder

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum