Your First Fattie - Pictures of fatties inside if in work...

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:54 pm

GRAHAM01 wrote:sorry to bump but

take a look through this thread when you get 5 mins GYBS

you probably be carded for bumping this old thread mate  :(
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:00 pm

Judge wrote:

no way judge this is a classic thread not the rubbish you bump up  :rasp
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:10 pm

never really had a fatty have had a big girl though.. Feckin she must have been 6ft and was well broad.. ooooohhh yeah were have you gone you big b.i.t.ch
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:17 pm

First Fattie -

Was on holiday in Tenegrief when i was 20 and my and my mates had a pull a fatty night and all popped a tenner in the pot and the winner would be the person who got the biggest pair of pants . Well we were out and bumped into a couple of crocadilapigs who were skinny but had a fat pretty mate who looked a bit older than the others so i managed to get suitably drunk enough and take her back to mine . She was 31 and worked in the BBC and had a massive pair of solid knorks and shagged me stupid all over the place and i managed to rob her pants and she was a size 18 , but was quite tall and she could suck a golf ball through a hosepipe . When we all got back to villa and the pants came out me and two other guys had size 18s two guys had size 16 one a size 20 but then the geek of the group pulled out this pair of pants that looked as big as a sheet and he pulled a size 26 ?!?!!??! he won the money hands down . :laugh:
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:34 pm

GYBS wrote:First Fattie -

Was on holiday in Tenegrief when i was 20 and my and my mates had a pull a fatty night and all popped a tenner in the pot and the winner would be the person who got the biggest pair of pants . Well we were out and bumped into a couple of crocadilapigs who were skinny but had a fat pretty mate who looked a bit older than the others so i managed to get suitably drunk enough and take her back to mine . She was 31 and worked in the BBC and had a massive pair of solid knorks and shagged me stupid all over the place and i managed to rob her pants and she was a size 18 , but was quite tall and she could suck a golf ball through a hosepipe . When we all got back to villa and the pants came out me and two other guys had size 18s two guys had size 16 one a size 20 but then the geek of the group pulled out this pair of pants that looked as big as a sheet and he pulled a size 26 ?!?!!??! he won the money hands down . :laugh:

:laugh:   :laugh:  found "tenergrief" funny aswel
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT_2.0 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Size 26 f.uckin hell suicide that
Image Image
GOAT_2.0

Postby GYBS » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:39 pm

Oh she was a monster of the biggest proportions mate and he actually kept in touch with her and met her again once we all got back . not seen or heard from him in years but i bet he is married to a massive fatty :D
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:50 pm

GYBS wrote:Oh she was a monster of the biggest proportions mate and he actually kept in touch with her and met her again once we all got back . not seen or heard from him in years but i bet he is married to a massive fatty :D

either that or he fell in
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:51 pm

:laugh:
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:47 pm

GRAHAM01 wrote:
Judge wrote:

shouldnt matter

hope you dont tho  :)
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:52 pm

Judge wrote:
GRAHAM01 wrote:
Judge wrote:

Mine was with a big black man called Rick,hung like a donkey he was and as wide as a bus.i loved it though!

Fer fu'ck sake judge!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:55 pm

Number 9 wrote:
Judge wrote:
GRAHAM01 wrote:
Judge wrote:

Mine was with a big black man called Rick,hung like a donkey he was and as wide as a bus.i loved it though!

Fer fu'ck sake judge stop cheating on me !!

Get A Room
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:36 am

death to fanta baz and giblet gybs

:angry:  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:50 am

:D :D  judge getting back ended again :D
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:01 am

GOAT_2.0 wrote:

Size 26 f.uckin hell suicide that

I'm sorry if I'm getting too technical here, but how do you know the geek shagged the mega-sized woman and not bought the pants right away?

:D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum