Your First Fattie - Pictures of fatties inside if in work...

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Rafa D » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:38 pm

Everyone has shagged a fattie and no-one can deny that.

mine was when I was a young lad of around 17 years old.

I was out in Liverpool with 3 friends and we were in an absolute dive that used to go by the name of the fudge. i think it is still operational but it was a :censored: dive. Anyways I was shaking my little tush on the dancefloor when we noticed two girls dancing next to us, trying to catch our eye.

I'll admit they were no lookers, at least 20 stone each and at least 25 years of age. Being young and boozed up that didn't matter to me, once we started dancing I tried all the doddy moves and they worked a treat. I think anything would of worked on this pair. And I vividly remember dancing with this thing and her reaching round and grabbing my hands and placing them on the worst pair of boobs in the world. the lad opposite looked at me in absolute digust. His face still haunts me to this day.

As we left the club, these two "stunners", invited me and my mates who had been tapping hagrids ugly sister back to her house. We got on a bus to there estate ( i still cant remember where they lived either from the ale or the trauma of going through with it) but on the way the girl was telling me about her 2 kids and I thought then I should abort the mission, but I was too far into it.

When we got off the bus, it was like Iraq, most houses were boarded up and it was rough as :censored:. It made the north end look like heaven.

I thought :censored: it, your getting your nuts.

However when she opened her front door to let us all in, there was 4 lads sitting in her house.

it transpired they were sitting off in her house as she let them do it all the time. These lads did not take kindly to 2 little 17 year old birkenheaders coming into their abode and started to act like :censored:. Words got exchanged and she booted them out, which I was glad of as I seriously thought me and my mate were in for a hiding.

To pay her back, she asked me to go upstairs to see her house, after wandering into her room, she threw me onto the bed and proceeded to eat my face.

I wont go into the details but it was rancid.

I particularly remember the smell and waking my mate at 4.30am as I had secretly phoned a taxi to sneak out of her house.

She took my number so the next day I got a new sim. I vividly remember being genuinely worried that this sloth would ring us in 3 months telling me she was preggo.

Funny times though.

Come on, who else has done a fattie?
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:46 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:Everyone has shagged a fattie and no-one can deny that.

mine was when I was a young lad of around 17 years old.

I was out in Liverpool with 3 friends and we were in an absolute dive that used to go by the name of the fudge. i think it is still operational but it was a :censored: dive. Anyways I was shaking my little tush on the dancefloor when we noticed two girls dancing next to us, trying to catch our eye.

I'll admit they were no lookers, at least 20 stone each and at least 25 years of age. Being young and boozed up that didn't matter to me, once we started dancing I tried all the doddy moves and they worked a treat. I think anything would of worked on this pair. And I vividly remember dancing with this thing and her reaching round and grabbing my hands and placing them on the worst pair of boobs in the world. the lad opposite looked at me in absolute digust. His face still haunts me to this day.

As we left the club, these two "stunners", invited me and my mates who had been tapping hagrids ugly sister back to her house. We got on a bus to there estate ( i still cant remember where they lived either from the ale or the trauma of going through with it) but on the way the girl was telling me about her 2 kids and I thought then I should abort the mission, but I was too far into it.

When we got off the bus, it was like Iraq, most houses were boarded up and it was rough as :censored:. It made the north end look like heaven.

I thought :censored: it, your getting your nuts.

However when she opened her front door to let us all in, there was 4 lads sitting in her house.

it transpired they were sitting off in her house as she let them do it all the time. These lads did not take kindly to 2 little 17 year old birkenheaders coming into their abode and started to act like :censored:. Words got exchanged and she booted them out, which I was glad of as I seriously thought me and my mate were in for a hiding.

To pay her back, she asked me to go upstairs to see her house, after wandering into her room, she threw me onto the bed and proceeded to eat my face.

I wont go into the details but it was rancid.

I particularly remember the smell and waking my mate at 4.30am as I had secretly phoned a taxi to sneak out of her house.

She took my number so the next day I got a new sim. I vividly remember being genuinely worried that this sloth would ring us in 3 months telling me she was preggo.

Funny times though.

Come on, who else has done a fattie?

F
U
N
N
Y

A
S

F
O
O
K
!

This kind of :censored: is exactly what the forum's been missing!  I'm dying here!

:laugh:  :laugh:  :buttrock  :laugh:  :laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby daxy1 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:47 pm

you dirty d!ck scum bag i bet youve had a corpo aswell havent you!

anyway back to the subject yes i have humped a "fattie" she was pretty with big norks
but not one you would tell yer mates about i met her in pontins when i was working as a doorman at the creme events hid from her after that my gf at the time would of went mad (1 and only time i ever cheated )

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:48 pm

Why that strange question as if fatties were leppers?

To be honest the best single night love I ever had was with a fattie, she was very grateful as we the boys say here. If you see what I mean.

Of course there are fatties and fatties but it's pointless to talk about that or even to think about it. You're gonna be with fatties, thin, ugly and hot girls so it's all the same. Hear your inside if the inside says I like her, then obbey. Never pick or deny a girl just because of your mates will think!

As for the 2 sons, what do you think? that she wanted to make  a new life with you? Women with 2 kids like to have fun as much as the next one and you should abort no mission because of that. Just don't promise what you can't fulfill and everything will be fine!!
Last edited by Sabre on Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:50 pm

daxy1 wrote:you dirty d!ck scum bag i bet youve had a corpo aswell havent you!

anyway back to the subject yes i have humped a "fattie" she was pretty with big norks
but not one you would tell yer mates about i met her in pontins when i was working as a doorman at the creme events hid from her after that my gf at the time would of went mad (1 and only time i ever cheated )

Code for - me birds standing behind me  :D

Mine didn't have big norks, they were terrible.

PMSL at pontins though.

Come on bob, any horrors to tell us about in Canada?  :D

I know judge will love this thread and fill it with tales of debauchery throughout his neighbourhood!!
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:52 pm

I feel i have missed out on something in life here as i have NEVER 'Done a Fattie ?'. My thing was and still is they had to be good looking and always younger not heavier, this 'Fattie stubborness' has probabley cost me a few erm  experiences, but none that i regret.

Hate to be a party pooper, I will however look forward to reading some of my fellow posters experiences
destro

Postby Rafa D » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:52 pm

Sabre wrote:Why that strange question as if fatties were leppers?

To be honest the best single night love I ever had was with a fattie, she was very grateful as we the boys say here. If you see what I mean.

Of course there are fatties and fatties but it's pointless to talk about that or even to think about it. You're gonna be with fatties, thin, ugly and hot girls so it's all the same. Hear your inside if the inside says I like her, then obbey. Never pick or deny a girl just because of your mates will think!

As for the 2 sons, what do you think? that she wanted to make  a new life with you? Women with 2 kids like to have fun as much as the next one and you should abort no mission because of that. Just don't promise what you can't fulfill and everything will be fine!!

Sabre if you lived round here mate you would have a entirely different take on it.  :D

You crack me up sometimes mate.

Birkenhead would be a real eye opener for you.
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:55 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:Come on bob, any horrors to tell us about in Canada?  :D

Yer, alright.  Mine was no more than plump and had the saggiest pair I'd ever seen.  But, she was proper ginger, if you know what I mean, and that kind of novelty was too much for my 17 year-old libido to take.  Good times!  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Rafa D » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:56 pm

Close thread, Bobs won.

A PROPER ginger!!

PMSL :laugh:
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:01 pm

Bad Bob wrote: But, she was proper ginger, if you know what I mean,

Proper Ginger as in rusty brillo pad ?  I feel sick
destro

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:05 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:Close thread, Bobs won.

A PROPER ginger!!

PMSL :laugh:

You laugh, but we enlightened Canadians appreciate the delicate beauty of the proper ginger! :D

As it turned out, a few years later I had the opportunity to try it on with another proper ginger, Doddy--dead fit she was, too.  But she had two kids so I did the only sensible thing and beat a hasty retreat. :p  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Rafa D » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:07 pm

:D  Missed this place.

You turd.
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:11 pm

destro wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:But, she was proper ginger, if you know what I mean,

Proper Ginger as in rusty brillo pad ?  I feel sick