Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Pro evo or fifa?

Pro Evo 2008
56%
FIFA 2008
44%

Total votes : 18

Postby Paul C » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:12 am

I got PES 2008 today off ebay for £19 inc P&P, fingers crossed an update comes out soon.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:10 am

TBH mate , looks like u wasted ur money .
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:34 am

Toffeehater wrote:TBH mate , looks like u wasted ur money .

Kind of yeah mate, turned up on Saturday and although the single player if great the online to stupid, the lag is awful and unless their is any update news in the next couple of weeks it's going back on eBay and I'll get Fifa instead cos it's unplayable at some points  :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:43 am

Paul C wrote:

Kind of yeah mate, turned up on Saturday and although the single player if great the online to stupid, the lag is awful and unless their is any update news in the next couple of weeks it's going back on eBay and I'll get Fifa instead cos it's unplayable at some points  :(

Well don't say you weren't warned!  :p
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:19 pm

NiftyNeil wrote:
Paul C wrote:

Neil you remind me of some, hmmmmm, thats it...................... MY FOOKIN DAD  :p  :D

To be fair look at the poll  :;):
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:35 pm

Paul C wrote:
NiftyNeil wrote:
Paul C wrote:

Neil you remind me of some, hmmmmm, thats it...................... MY FOOKIN DAD  :p  :D

To be fair look at the poll  :;):

The poll means feck all! Anyhow, FIFA was ahead in the poll when you wasted your money on Pro.
:p

Let me know when you get FIFA and what you think of it. I'll also have you a game.
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red in the Balkans » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:56 pm

I have played FIFA since 99 and I have both FIFA 08 and PES08. This is the first time I have played PES, and I have enjoyed it more than FIFA.

Its much more simpler and the generic aspect in some of the game doesnt bother me as much as I thought.
Red in the Balkans

Postby JoeTerp » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:17 pm

if you play Fifa online with a guest its about 10 times easier to beat someone. A lot of the problem I have with the game is the not so intelligent runs that people off the ball make, this fixes that problem and allows you to run wild, important to make sure your partner has a good sense of defensive positioning, or else you will also find yourselfs cought out at the back
JoeTerp

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum