Fifa 07 - Latest console game

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby el_stinger » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:29 am

I've seen all the hype on this game, and it looks very nice for us users of the next generation consoles. I'm not really looking at the current gen versions of this game, but blooooody hell, it's lookin good!!

Who's gonna buy this one?
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby craig da Toxteth iron » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:26 am

el_stinger wrote:I've seen all the hype on this game, and it looks very nice for us users of the next generation consoles. I'm not really looking at the current gen versions of this game, but blooooody hell, it's lookin good!!

I Created this thread last week. Thank god that there's still good people on this earth. Thank you lord. ahmen
Image Image

craig da Toxteth iron

Postby el_stinger » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:36 pm

craig da Toxteth iron wrote:
el_stinger wrote:I've seen all the hype on this game, and it looks very nice for us users of the next generation consoles. I'm not really looking at the current gen versions of this game, but blooooody hell, it's lookin good!!

I Created this thread last week. Thank god that there's still good people on this earth. Thank you lord. ahmen

You gonna buy it? Looks fookin brilliant, its gonna take PES out of the game. Hope they eventually bring in the A-League.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum