Oasis - A short message

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Rafa D » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:31 pm

Oasis you said if the mods banned you you wouldn't come back however once again I have to put up with your terrible posts and wind up threads.

YOU are the attention seeker.

YOU wind people up.

If you had any sort of life you would not return, like a tit trying to wind people up. Its sad and pathetic. I really hope there is more to your life than this. You are making the forum not a very nice place and by coming back you lack moral fibre.

All in all your a sad twat.

I am getting bored of posting on here now because every thread i go in you try and cause trouble. I am not threatening to leave, far from it, but with tits, sorry with a tit like you around there cannot be any serious discussions, so I won't be posting for a while because whats the point with WUM's around like you.

This is not a communist forum. Doesn't it tell you something that everyone thinks your a tit? Its because you are one. Saint, Ciggy, Bigmick, Lando, Judge, Barry and st mike are all school and everyone gets on with them, they made me feel very welcome and everyone else.

So Aufweidersehn Pet

Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:35 pm

TBH mate if what you say is true, has this not only worsened the situation?

If he is a wind-up and attention seeker then this thread is only going to make him have more of a laugh.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 74-1160487249 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:40 pm

:bump

Seriously is there any need for this? I don't think so, you could of easily Pm'ed this to me. People don't like me because I am forthright with my views, I will not back to down from what I believe in and it gets people's backs up. Hence the wind up comments.

I'm not ruining the board it's people taking swipes at me evey chance they get and it's people who dislike me which are ruining the threads, sure perhaps I should act my age and ignore these middle aged posters who have a deep obsession with Karim.
74-1160487249

Postby JC_81 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:30 pm

Jerzy wrote:People don't like me because I am forthright with my views

People don't like you because you're a complete tw@t
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:47 pm

Sorry to read that Rafa-Dodd, dont go away for to long mate. :(
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 74-1160487249 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:03 pm

john craig wrote:

Same could be said for you and most on here eh?  :;):
74-1160487249

Postby 74-1160487249 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:06 pm

jkop wrote:Sorry to read that Rafa-Dodd, dont go away for to long mate. :(

He'll be back in a few days, when he's bored.
74-1160487249

Postby 84-1160912789 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:47 pm

john craig wrote:

I LOVE A FORUM WHERE THEYRE IS CONFLICT HA HA HA HA HAAAA
84-1160912789

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:06 am

Rafa-Dodd wrote:Oasis you said if the mods banned you you wouldn't come back however once again I have to put up with your terrible posts and wind up threads.

YOU wind people up.

If you had any sort of life you would not return, like a tit trying to wind people up. Its sad and pathetic. I really hope there is more to your life than this. You are making the forum not a very nice place and by coming back you lack moral fibre.

I am getting bored of posting on here now because every thread i go in you try and cause trouble. I am not threatening to leave, far from it, but with tits, sorry with a tit like you around there cannot be any serious discussions, so I won't be posting for a while because whats the point with WUM's around like you.

This is not a communist forum. Doesn't it tell you something that everyone thinks your a tit? Its because you are one. Saint, Ciggy, Bigmick, Lando, Judge, Barry and st mike are all school and everyone gets on with them, they made me feel very welcome and everyone else.

So Aufweidersehn Pet

I know exactly how you feel mate, like most on here I come on for a chat about football, a laugh and to find out more about the club I support.

What I dont want is the constant arguing, windup posting and
attention seeking of one sad individual named Jerzy/Oasis ruining it for everyone else.

Its getting to the point now were I am just not bothered about posting, whats the point when it will just get lost in the sea of posts about his latest windups.

This is an internet forum, people have different views and opinions, which is great because we can all learn things from each other. Oasis views on Liverpool right or wrong are not the problem as he tries to insinuate, its the deliberate windups by him that are the problem. What have Mexican players got to do with a match thread about Liverpool and Blackburn? Why go on about Lucas Neill as if hes a god when we are struggling and a goal down!

When I first started posting on here I was in awe of Bigmick's writing style and tactical knowledge of the game (his posts, and a few others were the reason I joined.) and the first time I disagreed with him I was expecting to get slapped down hard. To my surprise he was pleasant, self effacing and friendly, as I have since found most people are on here.

In the time I have been here I have only ever had a problem with two people Lando and Oasis. Lando thought I was a Manc and I thought he was an idiot, and we were both wrong. We have since become mates which says a lot more about Lando's good nature, than about me.

Oasis on the other hand seems to go out of his way to cause problems, create arguments and generally be as unpleasant as possible, caring more about the attention than about Liverpool. He seems to have fallen out with just about everyone that he can, and in the process he is ruining the site for everyone else.   :(
account deleted by request

Postby 82-1074641017 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:08 am

john craig wrote:

:laugh:
82-1074641017

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:50 am

s@int wrote:In the time I have been here I have only ever had a problem with two people Lando and Oasis. Lando thought I was a Manc and I thought he was an idiot, and we were both wrong. We have since become mates which says a lot more about Lando's good nature, than about me

That says a lot about you aswell mate. The fact that you don't hold a grudge is admirable, and I appreciate it.

Regarding the topic - don't leave Rafa-Dodd.

My feelings on the subject of this thread are widely known, so I won't go into it again for JonnyMac's sake. (He asked us to leave it as he didn't want to have to p*ss about deleating things in the Blackburn thread.)

I realise that the mods don't get paid for their work on here, so i am prepared to bite my lip for a while.

I can't do it for too long, though, as people might think I've turned gay! :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:57 am

I realise that the mods don't get paid for their work on here

St Michael told me they get £25k a year as mods , plus an extra £10k bonus for keeping you in check! :D
account deleted by request

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:01 am

s@int wrote:
I realise that the mods don't get paid for their work on here

St Michael told me they get £25k a year as mods , plus an extra £10k bonus for keeping you in check! :D

Oh, well f*ck it then!

Karim, you're a .... :D

I'll resist the temptation for their sakes.  :nod

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:01 am

s@int wrote:
Rafa-Dodd wrote:Oasis you said if the mods banned you you wouldn't come back however once again I have to put up with your terrible posts and wind up threads.

YOU wind people up.

So Aufweidersehn Pet

I know exactly how you feel mate, like most on here I come on for a chat about football, a laugh and to find out more about the club I support.

What I dont want is the constant arguing, windup posting and
attention seeking of one sad individual named Jerzy/Oasis ruining it for everyone else.

Its getting to the point now were I am just not bothered about posting, whats the point when it will just get lost in the sea of posts about his latest windups.

This is an internet forum, people have different views and opinions, which is great because we can all learn things from each other. Oasis views on Liverpool right or wrong are not the problem as he tries to insinuate, its the deliberate windups by him that are the problem. What have Mexican players got to do with a match thread about Liverpool and Blackburn? Why go on about Lucas Neill as if hes a god when we are struggling and a goal down!

When I first started posting on here I was in awe of Bigmick's writing style and tactical knowledge of the game (his posts, and a few others were the reason I joined.) and the first time I disagreed with him I was expecting to get slapped down hard. To my surprise he was pleasant, self effacing and friendly, as I have since found most people are on here.

In the time I have been here I have only ever had a problem with two people Lando and Oasis. Lando thought I was a Manc and I thought he was an idiot, and we were both wrong. We have since become mates which says a lot more about Lando's good nature, than about me.

Oasis on the other hand seems to go out of his way to cause problems, create arguments and generally be as unpleasant as possible, caring more about the attention than about Liverpool. He seems to have fallen out with just about everyone that he can, and in the process he is ruining the site for everyone else.   :(

It seems like I have missed the initial occurance of the last couple of Oasis-orientated arguements.  I cant be assed looking back through pages and pages of insults.  I never had a problem with Oasis on here, it seems like he just gets frustrated when he feels disregard his justifications.  He tries to justify why he thinks what he does, but gets shouted down.  For every 1 that actually argues against in a serious way, there are another 5 calling him an idiot.  Most of the time the people on "wind-ups" the people that come into threads and start bashing someones idea without critisism. 

I dont know what actually caused him to get banned, but him coming back on under an alias is a little childish.  I just feel sorry for him because I witnessed many of his "wind-ups" in my time on this forum.  Most were not started by him, he reacted, but he didnt start them.
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 74-1160487249 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:32 am

You're spot on, I'm glad it's not just me who can see that I don't start this petty arguments. I was banned because I wasn't deleted from the forum when asked, so I decided to play up a bit inorder to get myself banned.

I came back because I like the forum, despite some of the members. If people choose to leave because of it, then so be it, they should try to take the Internet a little less seriously.

I haven't put a foot wrong on this account, so I don't deserve to be banned.
74-1160487249

Next

Return to General Chat Forum