Oasis - A short message

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:41 am

Jerzy wrote:You're spot on, I'm glad it's not just me who can see that I don't start this petty arguments.

???  Oh yer right, we where getting beat 1-0 and you come out with this little beauty http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=19428&start=160 Only positive to come out of this has been Lucas Neill, solid, solid player, can't wait for him to join us next summer.
And you wonder why people get the hump.
Last edited by Ciggy on Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 74-1160487249 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:45 am

I was expressing an opinion about an opposition player, don't people usually do that? It's like if we were facing Barcelona and Marquez did a great bit of defending, some would say "Oh good challenge by Marquez".

I don't think that is worthy of a barrage of abuse.
74-1160487249

Postby Ciggy » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:50 am

Jerzy wrote:I was expressing an opinion about an opposition player, don't people usually do that? It's like if we were facing Barcelona and Marquez did a great bit of defending, some would say "Oh good challenge by Marquez".

I don't think that is worthy of a barrage of abuse.

Well I would'nt say Rooneys fuckin superb next sunday when we play against the mancs.
There is a time and a place to be praising other teams players.
Unfortunatly you do it during every Liverpool game.
When we could'nt give a shit who is playing well from the other team.
This is why the arguments kick off, your not that stupid not to realise this is the reason no one like you.
Maybe if you didnt say these things you would be respected, but I feel you dont want respect you love the attention seeking arguements to much for a boost to your ego.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:54 am

Ciggy wrote:
Jerzy wrote:You're spot on, I'm glad it's not just me who can see that I don't start this petty arguments.

???  Oh yer right, we where getting beat 1-0 and you come out with this little beauty http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=19428&start=160 Only positive to come out of this has been Lucas Neill, solid, solid player, can't wait for him to join us next summer.
And you wonder why people get the hump.

I didnt see much wrong with that statement, Neill played very well.

If Oasis was not the one to say that then it would not even get a mention. The other people are the ones a wind-up, not Jerzy.
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:56 am

Espionage wrote:I didnt see much wrong with that statement, Neill played very well.

If Oasis was not the one to say that then it would not even get a mention. The other people are the ones a wind-up, not Jerzy.

Oh get a room you two FFS.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:03 am

Do you see anything wrong with this one Espionage?

It was nice being tipped to lift you at the end of the season, but we are simply too s.hit to hoist your wonderful self.

Maybe when a local manager comes in and ships out these half hearted foriegners and half hearted Everton supporting Scousers, we may lift your beautiful self.

I was willing to give you another go Jerzy, but after comments like that its clearly apparent your seeking attention. Then what happens after that people have a go and take your bait, which you thrive on. Then the Blackburn thread turns into the Jerzy show its f.ucking stupid. You keep having to have the last word, even when people ask YOU to talk football, you say two words on it, then carry on your justifications for arguing instead of ignoring it.

You Jerzy were DEFINATELY ignored as a kid, and I pity you I really do!
66-1112520797

Postby Espionage » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:37 am

Bamaga man wrote:Do you see anything wrong with this one Espionage?

Yes, there is no excuse..........
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:54 am

Ciggy wrote:
Espionage wrote:I didnt see much wrong with that statement, Neill played very well.

Oh get a room you two FFS.

There was nothing wrong with what he said there at all.  I am standing up for him because no one else would when people went out of their way to wind him up, and it happend for months.

I may not agree with everything that he said, but I think that he was someone that added alot to this forum.

But instead people wind him up and get him banned when both parties should have seen some casualties.  Sure he is bitter now, but who wouldnt be?

I bet he will come back on next week with a new alias and no one will even know or care who he is.  He will rise through the lurkers and become a regular again.
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:45 pm

more to the point why is he still around when he has admitted to being a previously banned member. surely its the person who is banned and not just the log in name
112-1077774096

Postby EURO CHAMPS BY 2005 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:34 pm

Personally,I don't think members should be banned for having a difference of opinion to the mainstream.Sadly this forum seems to be fast descending into a mob rule clique, where even certain mods are fast to extinguish the accounts of any member/newbie who dares offend the "establishment" and their rose tinted views.
EURO CHAMPS BY 2005

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:38 pm

football first wrote:Personally,I don't think members should be banned for having a difference of opinion to the mainstream.Sadly this forum seems to be fast descending into a mob rule clique, where even certain mods are fast to extinguish the accounts of any member/newbie who dares offend the "establishment" and their rose tinted views.

you have a valid point mate except in this instance. this is a retard who has been banned 3 times i can think of with different log ins.

to be fair this forum is quite fair with differing views but we do get the odd idiot who goes out of their way to cause problems and they have to be banned. i just think its sad that he keeps coming back and then complaining when he gets abuse for being on an obvious wind up.

of course there are clicks in here, some of us are logged in at the same time so we tend to have banter, some of us respect views of certain members but thats not really a clique
112-1077774096

Postby kazza 1 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:15 pm

peewee wrote:
football first wrote:Personally,I don't think members should be banned for having a difference of opinion to the mainstream.Sadly this forum seems to be fast descending into a mob rule clique, where even certain mods are fast to extinguish the accounts of any member/newbie who dares offend the "establishment" and their rose tinted views.

you have a valid point mate except in this instance. this is a retard who has been banned 3 times i can think of with different log ins.

to be fair this forum is quite fair with differing views but we do get the odd idiot who goes out of their way to cause problems and they have to be banned. i just think its sad that he keeps coming back and then complaining when he gets abuse for being on an obvious wind up.

of course there are clicks in here, some of us are logged in at the same time so we tend to have banter, some of us respect views of certain members but thats not really a clique

I have to agree with ciggy and peewee on this one. Its got nothin to do with having a difference of opinion to the mainstream. Its got to do with the fact that this person has been barred 3 times and always comes back as someone different. Then starts all the same arguments all over again. Then complains when people have a go at them. Everyone on this forum in intitled to their opinion, its up to you weather or not you agree with that opinion. Its had nothing to do with clicks. You say your peice then someone else says theirs. I dont come on here to get abuse (not that the person in mention has said anything to me.) But I am sick sore and tried of going into a thread that is interesting only to find that it has turned into a full scale slanging match.
Its got to the point now that when you log on, you dont know who your talking to anymore, because so many people have alias's. And it don't help when theres a spam contest going on either. I know this is general chat, but some of us only post here and theres nothing to read only spam.
I think when a person is barred the computers ip address should be barred, so that person cannot register under a different name. I know they can use another cumputer but not many people have 2 computers at their disposal.
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:57 pm

I havent been on here that much lately, been really busy with work, but i am not surprised to see the wind up merchant has come back on here with another id.
Everyone knows he is taking the p!ss and he ruins threads with his stupid arguments.
Espionage mate you are fighting a losing battle defending that c'nt.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:14 am

Just one word:

Ha.

:D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:41 am

What happened with Jerzy then? I thought he had been banned but he was on this afternoon. Visiting priviledges only?
account deleted by request

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum