I want to leave but need a push - Good samaritans

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:45 am

ConnO'var wrote:
babu wrote:Just thought I would let you guys know I wont be posting on this site any more...i may carry on reading but i doubt it ... Im fed up of been slated by you halfwits for seeing things as they are instead ...of your rose tinted glasses ...god help Liverpool Fc if we have fans like you..people who are prepared to put up with medicority ..half hearted players ...half hearted fans,,,someone in another thread said im probably upset that we have not signed Zidane, Figo etc ...im not upset im furious Liverpool is the best club in the world why shouldnt we go after the best players..why dont you wake up and smell the coffee we aint gonna win the premiership with this bunch... now you can all say what u like about me ..but at the first game at anfield i will be there singing just as loud as any of you hoping and praying that im wrong......................................As for mistyred your just a pedo who has to pm me cos you have not the balls to post in main room cos everyone will see what a small minded t**t you are ...good nite gentlemen and good luck for the new season

Plagiarist!

:p  :D  :D

It belonged there didnt it !  :laugh:
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:56 am

Is this the thread where we get to congratulate Kharhaz?  If so, I'd like to add my good wishes to him and his family.  Well in, mate. :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby SupitsJonF » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:05 am

Is there a way to have a yellow card without having a white card?  That white card doesn't make any sense...

:D
SupitsJonF

Postby Madmax » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:15 am

SupitsJonF wrote:Is there a way to have a yellow card without having a white card?  That white card doesn't make any sense...

True..  Its like martial arts grading.
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:32 am

bigmick wrote:Im not sure that's what he means really mate. I think his point is essentially that for those who think the forum would be improved by a modification of the card system, or by letting some banees back in, or by more impartiality in the modding ranks, you have two options. Either lump it or feck off. Actually, I think to qualify that I think he actually means, either lump it and shut the feck up, or feck off.

I think there might be a third way though. Perhaps the forum isn't perfect, perhaps the rulkes aren't perfect, and perhaps it is improveable. Perhaps then everyone could enjoy it more.

Anyways the chief mod has always had his own perspective on such things, which he is fully entitled and welcome to.

I wouldn't worry too much mate, I don't think this thread was aimed at you.

I am presuming it was aimed more in my direction as I think I am the only one who received a personal invitation to jump  :D
account deleted by request

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:58 am

bigmick wrote:Mostly agree with all of that mate. I actually don't think the mods do a bad job, in the main they do a pretty good one infact. It's a shame that it's only ever one side of the great divide which gets cards and permanent bans, but that's probably just one of those things which you can't do anything about. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and Sub with his "nail on the head" post earlier made it fairly clear what his opinion is, so given those circumstances I wouldn't be holding my breath for any changes on that score. Funnily enough I'm reminded of that scene from Blackadder where Edmund goes to the court martial hearing having shot the Pigeon Of Steven Fry's general :laugh: It does feel a bit like that around here sometimes but like I say, if the fella feels that Lando's was a "nail on the head" post then I suppose it's about as fair as it can be under the cirumstances.

My whole point though on my "changing the card system" thread was not to have a go at the mods, or indeed to get anyone banned. I actually think a change to the system would help the mods, as it would take away any accusations of bias. If the rules were clearly laid out and adhered to, it would be to the benefit of everybody. That thread in many was encapsultes what I think could be improved upon. I start the thread asking for peoples opinions, and before you know where we are you have people calling whole sections of the forum a bunch of c...s, and it's all off.

I simply think there is a better way, but as I say that in the main I think the mods do a difficult job pretty well in the main.

For crying out loud, Mick - just say what you really mean:

"I want Lando banned".

I promise I won't cry...

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:12 am

Kharhaz Have you lost your mind  ???  Stu as MOD  :laugh:

There would be no members left on the forum, he would ban every fecker.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:41 am

I actually think a change to the system would help the mods, as it would take away any accusations of bias.

The only way in which mods will not be accused of making biased decisions is if they make no decisions at all, and even then someone will still complain.
Last edited by woof woof ! on Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:49 am

Once again bigmick has put his own spin on something added 2+2 and got the desired answer of 5...

kharhaz "nail on the head".....
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:51 am

woof woof ! wrote:
I actually think a change to the system would help the mods, as it would take away any accusations of bias.

The only way in which mods will not be accused of making biased decisions is if they make no decisions at all, and even then someone will still complain.

I tried that subtle approach years ago
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Festy » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:00 am

babu wrote:Just thought I would let you guys know I wont be posting on this site any more...i may carry on reading but i doubt it ... Im fed up of been slated by you halfwits for seeing things as they are instead ...of your rose tinted glasses ...god help Liverpool Fc if we have fans like you..people who are prepared to put up with medicority ..half hearted players ...half hearted fans,,,someone in another thread said im probably upset that we have not signed Zidane, Figo etc ...im not upset im furious Liverpool is the best club in the world why shouldnt we go after the best players..why dont you wake up and smell the coffee we aint gonna win the premiership with this bunch... now you can all say what u like about me ..but at the first game at anfield i will be there singing just as loud as any of you hoping and praying that im wrong......................................As for mistyred your just a pedo who has to pm me cos you have not the balls to post in main room cos everyone will see what a small minded t**t you are ...good nite gentlemen and good luck for the new season

hahahahahahahaha  another sadist on his way. :laugh:
ImageImageImage

-----YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. WILL YOU ?-----
Festy

Postby bigmick » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:44 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
bigmick wrote:Mostly agree with all of that mate. I actually don't think the mods do a bad job, in the main they do a pretty good one infact. It's a shame that it's only ever one side of the great divide which gets cards and permanent bans, but that's probably just one of those things which you can't do anything about. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and Sub with his "nail on the head" post earlier made it fairly clear what his opinion is, so given those circumstances I wouldn't be holding my breath for any changes on that score. Funnily enough I'm reminded of that scene from Blackadder where Edmund goes to the court martial hearing having shot the Pigeon Of Steven Fry's general :laugh: It does feel a bit like that around here sometimes but like I say, if the fella feels that Lando's was a "nail on the head" post then I suppose it's about as fair as it can be under the cirumstances.

My whole point though on my "changing the card system" thread was not to have a go at the mods, or indeed to get anyone banned. I actually think a change to the system would help the mods, as it would take away any accusations of bias. If the rules were clearly laid out and adhered to, it would be to the benefit of everybody. That thread in many was encapsultes what I think could be improved upon. I start the thread asking for peoples opinions, and before you know where we are you have people calling whole sections of the forum a bunch of c...s, and it's all off.

I simply think there is a better way, but as I say that in the main I think the mods do a difficult job pretty well in the main.

For crying out loud, Mick - just say what you really mean:

"I want Lando banned".

I promise I won't cry...

I've said what I "really mean" many times Lando, and for an intelligent man I can't understand why you can't grasp it. I don't think actual Liverpool fans should be banned if at all possible (most definately including you), but I think the current system is intrinsicly flawed.

I think you miught be just getting a bit sensitive in your old age.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:05 pm

Can I have one card? I never got a card :(
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:10 pm

BANG!

DON'T DO IT AGAIN!
tonyeh

Postby Woollyback » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:41 am

i'd like 4 cards please, i can't quite make up my mind whether to throw my teddy out the pram or not. anyway, the colours look nice under peoples names
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum