Gripes - Get it off your chest

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby dawson99 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:42 pm

dude. get drunk, get laid. get over it. sorry, real harsh but never leave mates out coz of a woman... NEVER! mates always come first and will be there for you long after thae bint has done something stupid and left you.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:50 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:my family left singapore. and i stayed instead of joining them in australia cause of my gf, who ended up becoming my fiance, before becoming my ex. its so fecked up. why oh why are girls so the way they are. after all i have given up, my friends, my family, i would spend around $300 on her each week, etc. and here i am all alone. bored to death. messed up. more often then not on newkit cos this is all ive got. im so fecking lonely. i wish i wasnt so emotional and sensitive. i wish i was an a$$hole. ladies say finding someone who is emotional and sensitive is so hard but being one is harder cause you're used and abused. i hardly utter a word at work. the girls in the bar are trying to get me to loosen up but its so hard when they dont know why you're quiet and solemn and im trying but its hard.

quoting a writer: ''death is not the greatest lost in life. the greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live''

:(

keep your chin up mate, don't hide, get out and about and meet girls, even get down to orchard towers.

its always hard at the start but remember one thing, there is no point being with a woman who doesn't want to be with you and vice versa
112-1077774096

Postby dawson99 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:53 pm

this F***ing country:

Killer lawyer gets early release 

Christopher Lumsden denied murder
A lawyer who stabbed his wife to death after she told him she was leaving him has been released after serving less than half of his sentence.

Christopher Lumsden, 55, pleaded guilty to manslaughter at Manchester Crown Court in February 2006 and was sentenced to five years.

Lumsden killed his wife Alison, 53, at their luxury home in Bowdon, near Altrincham, on 16 March 2005.

The probation service confirmed he had been released on licence.

Lumsden had served his time at Sudbury Open Prison in Derbyshire.

A spokesman for the National Probation Service in Derbyshire said: "Christopher Lumsden is currently out of prison and is under licence and being supervised by the Derbyshire probation service."

Stabbed repeatedly

The spokesman did not say when Lumsden was released.

Lumsden, who was a partner at international law firm Pinsent Masons in Manchester, attacked his wife five days after she had told him she was leaving him for a family friend.

During his trial, Lumsden told the court how he had tried to put on a brave face despite knowing of his wife's affair but "broke" on the night of the attack.

He plunged a 12cm kitchen knife into his wife's back and continued to stab her repeatedly in the face and neck.

He denied murder but pleaded guilty to manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility.

so, he got 2 and half years? Well less than that, and what did he do, lets read again:
He plunged a 12cm kitchen knife into his wife's back and continued to stab her repeatedly in the face and neck.

then he said it was NOT murder... and the court agreed? 2 and half eyars for stabbing someone in the face and back and neck? sorry to bring such a dark convo to this thread but seriously... can anyone else actually believe this?
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:13 pm

thats crazy mate. thats worse than murder! anyway Peewee, how was malaysia?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:17 pm

dawson99 wrote:dude. get drunk, get laid. get over it. sorry, real harsh but never leave mates out coz of a woman... NEVER! mates always come first and will be there for you long after thae bint has done something stupid and left you.

yeah its a learning process for me. was always naive when it came to matters of the heart but this is it. i was once told ''why be used and abused when u shuld be using and abusing''. at that point as correct as it sounded, it also sounded wrong as it all goes back to ''do unto others what u want others to do unto you''   :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby dawson99 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:31 pm

dont use and abuse, thats not right either. just have fun. my theory on life: like it, live it, love it. simple as. dont sweat the small stuff
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:02 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:thats crazy mate. thats worse than murder! anyway Peewee, how was malaysia?

same as always mate    :D

i should be in singapore soon, we are doing and event with the SGX
112-1077774096

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:20 am

Lee J wrote:hope you took his bike as payment. fat c.nt

Nah, as angry as I was he is only a kid, I punished him enough through the exercise he was put through !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:39 am

peewee wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:thats crazy mate. thats worse than murder! anyway Peewee, how was malaysia?

same as always mate    :D

i should be in singapore soon, we are doing and event with the SGX

coolness. u guys require any help?  :D
im working at hard rock now but i would love to work more so i could get more income and splurge on a few liverpool collectibles.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:15 pm

Kharhaz wrote:
Lee J wrote:hope you took his bike as payment. fat c.nt

Nah, as angry as I was he is only a kid, I punished him enough through the exercise he was put through !

Fair play, would of loved to see his little fat face suffering.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks72 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:16 pm

Kharhaz wrote:Dont normally bump an old thread especially one by me but lately, my biggest gripe is this:

Fat kids. Back then fat kids had a complex, kept quite and were generally the ones being picked on. Today my lad was at the park, telling some jokes, doing some acts to entertain his mates and a kid punched him. Now my brother was here also when he told me so straight in his car off we went. We tracked him down. Some fat porker on a bike, now I know im not allowed to touch him, batter him kill him. In the end I didnt need to. He raced to the local park on his bike were we followed him in my brothers car, he was that scared he left his bike and legged it across the field. The whole area was fenced off so we couldnt get the car on so I got out and walked towards him, now keep in mind he was yards away but still he ran. So I went back to the car and me brother drove it around to the other end, I got out again and the fat kid legged it to the other end of the field. We did this about 5 times, now I had no intention of hurting him but my god, it aint half funny watching a fat bully knacker himself out !

I know I shouldn't have...but I had to laugh at this...

But he shouldn't have picked on your lad...

And whether fat or thin, youngsters should know better. He was totally out of order.
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks72 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:39 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
dawson99 wrote:dude. get drunk, get laid. get over it. sorry, real harsh but never leave mates out coz of a woman... NEVER! mates always come first and will be there for you long after thae bint has done something stupid and left you.

yeah its a learning process for me. was always naive when it came to matters of the heart but this is it. i was once told ''why be used and abused when u shuld be using and abusing''. at that point as correct as it sounded, it also sounded wrong as it all goes back to ''do unto others what u want others to do unto you''   :D

I'm sorry that things didn't work out with your girl, esp. after all you gave up for her.

But don't be disillusioned. You have some fine qualities which will hopefully be appreciated one day.
And you must stay true to yourself.

I'm way over the hill and have never fallen for the right guy.

I think it's really special when couples have a relationship that works. They are really lucky.

Hope things work out for you and that you find someone whom you love even more than your ex.

And remember it's her loss.....
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:05 pm

David Beckham

My gripe is that the best paid and most famous footballer in the world has never been world class never mind the best. Beckham lowers the game as celebrity is mistaken for skill.

Soon it will be like formula 1 when teams play men from "developing markets" or same country as their sponser etc.

Being famous for being good looking and having a celebrity wife and seeking publicity shouldn't get the media to make out that you are a top class footballer - so many gullible people believe the hype.

It lowers football. :angry:
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:09 pm

Bono

I hate that f*cking c*nt with a passion :angry:

That w*nker used to pay no income tax on his royalties in Ireland as he is "an artist", when that tax law was changed last year U2 moved their profits to the netherlands so Ireland still gets no income tax from him.

To make matters worse - he still lectures the government on how much "tax" money it should give to the third world. NO politican in the world has the balls to tell the fat midget to f*ck off and stick to singing songs.

Maybe if he gave more of his own money to Africa it would be a bit better off.  :angry:
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:33 pm

i hate it when its like a minute to hitting off at work and im all getting ready to go home when some b!tch gets me to do something. and it annoys me that she has no sense of urgency and to make matters worse she is from burma thus her english is broken.
maypaxvobiscum

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum