Game of Thrones - SPOILER ALERT

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:08 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Well there was loads of wars in the first book but they didnt make the screen - in some ways i have been a bit disappointed with the telly series as there doesnt seem to be enough action .

???

You sure you're reading the right book ? , My copy didn't encompass any "loads of wars".

btw
Hence the next one will be Game of Kings

The second book is actually " A Clash of Kings "

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby metalhead » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:27 pm

I think benny the noon should deviate from wiki for a while its feeding him some wrong info :D

kidding mate
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:36 pm

metalhead wrote:I think benny the noon should deviate from wiki for a while its feeding him some wrong info :D

kidding mate

:D

Bang a Gong

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby laza » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:39 am

woof woof ! wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:Well there was loads of wars in the first book but they didnt make the screen - in some ways i have been a bit disappointed with the telly series as there doesnt seem to be enough action .

???

You sure you're reading the right book ? , My copy didn't encompass any "loads of wars".

btw
Hence the next one will be Game of Kings

The second book is actually " A Clash of Kings "

lol I just finished the third book and was wondering if I had missed one there for a moment :D
Last edited by laza on Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:20 pm

Yes got the name wrong - had Game of Thrones in my mind as i was tying

Woof i guess you like these sort of Fantsy books ? Have you ever read any David Eddings ?
Benny The Noon

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Woof i guess you like these sort of Fantsy books ? Have you ever read any David Eddings ?

:no ,

No mate, fantasy books aren't really my thing although I did read and enjoy LOTR many years ago.

Only started reading the "A Song of Ice and Fire Saga" after the missus got into it and Game of Thrones hit the TV.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:35 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:Woof i guess you like these sort of Fantsy books ? Have you ever read any David Eddings ?

:no ,

No mate, fantasy books aren't really my thing although I did read and enjoy LOTR many years ago.

Only started reading the "A Song of Ice and Fire Saga" after the missus got into it and Game of Thrones hit the TV.

Ok no worries .
Benny The Noon

Postby neil » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Just ordered clash of kings from some mush on ebay, the local bookshops had sold out, seems everyone that watched the tv adaptation have all decided to buy the next book in the series.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:19 pm

Anyone heard about the spin of series? It's set in Paris with all these pimps fighting it out for corners. 'Game or Ho's' :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:22 pm

Haven't read any of the books ,but totally engrossed in the series .How good is Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister ? Like a mini Eddie Izzard
looking forward to the next series ....
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:10 am

Not going to read this thread because I want to watch it all myself, I have just seen upto episode 6 and the only copy I could get of that one had arabic subtitles, the funny thing is that whenever there was a pair of t!ts on the screen a black band appeared to block them out, talk about censorship  :D
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:19 am

Boocity wrote:Not going to read this thread because I want to watch it all myself, I have just seen upto episode 6 and the only copy I could get of that one had arabic subtitles, the funny thing is that whenever there was a pair of t!ts on the screen a black band appeared to block them out, talk about censorship  :D

Lol! Which channel are u watching it mate? If you've got OSN in Abu Dhabi  and have show on demand it will be up on show on demand on the 24th I think and uncensored of course. I hate the mbc channels they censor every god damn thing! Even a french kiss! Who gets turned on on a french kiss! :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:03 am

metalhead wrote:
Boocity wrote:Not going to read this thread because I want to watch it all myself, I have just seen upto episode 6 and the only copy I could get of that one had arabic subtitles, the funny thing is that whenever there was a pair of t!ts on the screen a black band appeared to block them out, talk about censorship  :D

Lol! Which channel are u watching it mate? If you've got OSN in Abu Dhabi  and have show on demand it will be up on show on demand on the 24th I think and uncensored of course. I hate the mbc channels they censor every god damn thing! Even a french kiss! Who gets turned on on a french kiss! :D

I dont have OSN, have elife with AD sports, I watch game of thrones online. Its a bit OTT the censorship, i hate the way they block out any swearing, however mild.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:08 am

Download them through torrent then, uncensored.

I agree about how OTT the censorship is, but what can you do, its haram :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:46 am

metalhead wrote:Download them through torrent then, uncensored.

I agree about how OTT the censorship is, but what can you do, its haram :laugh:

That's what I did but could only get a torrent for that Arabic one for episode 8.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum