Intruder alert

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby A.B. » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:38 pm

I got this PM from PaceMaker Alonso

W*nk on, W*nk on with your dick in your hand and you'll never get a , you'll never get a .

We won it, one time, we won one time, oh Liverpool we won it one time and we didn't kill anyone.

Oh Steven Gerrard the baby's not yours.

Everton, the peoples club.

:laugh:
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby adamnbarrett » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:40 pm

I got the same one mate. What a no mark.

Won a game have we? :laugh:

I'm guessing he wants moyes to stay now after saying he wanted him to go on wednesday like all the other bitters.

Small peoples club :D

And what have they won once? If this bitters 'knows his history' then he should know they won the cup winners cup and not the european cup  :laugh:
Last edited by adamnbarrett on Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:47 pm

I got another one

You know, I hate your f.ucking team! Until 1985 no one gave a f.uck about your team. The 1985 Cup final was the best thing that ever happened to your team.

I hate your team, that overpaid lazy Harry Kewell, that long faced b.astard Jamie Carragher and that fat f.ucking b.astard Steven Gerrard

Oh how I hate your team.

YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby adamnbarrett » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:54 pm

A.B. wrote:I got another one

You know, I hate your f.ucking team! Until 1985 no one gave a f.uck about your team. The 1985 Cup final was the best thing that ever happened to your team.

I hate your team, that overpaid lazy Harry Kewell, that long faced b.astard Jamie Carragher and that fat f.ucking b.astard Steven Gerrard

Oh how I hate your team.

is that not just a rip off of that video on youtube where that bloke is skitting manure ???

THIS VIDEO IN FACT!!!!  :laugh:
Last edited by adamnbarrett on Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:55 pm

Love that video  :laugh:
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:05 pm

Everton the peoples club.

lol :D  :D

Man their clubs is so small you need a fooking telescope to see them, a tiny insignificant blue stain of $hit on a city proud of red.

One trophy in about 20 years is a great return, but every little helps eh.

Fooking bitter ignorant loosers.
Last edited by Reinas No.1 Fan on Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:11 pm

What an absolute w@nkstain. To quote a line that Lando must surely have said in the past;

"This man is a scrotum on the ar$e of a genital wart that was made by a filthy French whore and a snivelling letch of an excuse of a man. Turd-snapping bellwhiff"

BTW, did anyone catch the Everton - Watford game? Sad cunts singing the Gerrard song. Fucking losers. Not even playing us and they are singing about one of our players. Must of been that inferiority fucking complex that they have kicking in again. I pity them, I really do.

Fucking knobjockeys.  :talktothehand

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:16 pm

T0ssers like him just make me laugh. How sad must he be to waste his time PMing people who he doesn't know. Maybe no-one else will talk to him. Sad lonely loser that he is.
account deleted by request

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:14 pm

Enough chit-chat about this member who I banned.  Let's move on.  He's obviously upset I won't let him play with us all anymore.

I'll get Supersub or LFC to delete his account, straight away. 

In the meantime, if you want to block him in your control panel, his PM's won't get through to you.  Unfortunately, you won't be able to see his posts neither but that's inconsequential because he ever posted anything worth reading and he hasn't posted in about three weeks since I fucked him off anyway.
jonnymac1979

Return to General Chat Forum