Funniest posts

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby NANNY RED » Sat May 30, 2009 12:25 am

Just havin a think like while im waiting for the bitters to come back , ive read some really funny things posted by people, an laughed my head of loads

what would you say has been the funniest post by a poster this season,

Mines from Daxy in the Gerrard Arrested thread,
i kill meself laughin everytime i think about it,

dont eat the food stevie lad throw it at them and wedge yer fork in the bell to p.iss the fookers off treatin yer like this!

:laugh:  :laugh:
Last edited by NANNY RED on Sat May 30, 2009 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Sat May 30, 2009 12:30 am

Anything by Manhattan Project (where'd he go?)
burjennio

Postby Kharhaz » Sat May 30, 2009 12:53 am

In my day it was obvious that The Manhattan Project was a person prepared to take a comic slant on things but we had a sense of humour and thought nothing wrong with that. Yet, logically, if Dude Love is banned then Manhattan should be banned as well! Nonsense!

By JBG

Funny in a non ha ha kind of way. Im struggling to find a humorous retort this season as well as last season, this is the way things are nowadays. I think nanny, you have found the the only witty remark made this season on this forum. I also believe this is why Manhattan has left. Theres no room for his kind of humour on here. Which is a shame.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat May 30, 2009 7:43 am

The Flange thread just gets me every time

And tips for jay jay :D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat May 30, 2009 8:09 am

oh... and:

dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sat May 30, 2009 8:13 am

Kharhaz wrote:
In my day it was obvious that The Manhattan Project was a person prepared to take a comic slant on things but we had a sense of humour and thought nothing wrong with that. Yet, logically, if Dude Love is banned then Manhattan should be banned as well! Nonsense!

By JBG

Funny in a non ha ha kind of way. Im struggling to find a humorous retort this season as well as last season, this is the way things are nowadays. I think nanny, you have found the the only witty remark made this season on this forum. I also believe this is why Manhattan has left. Theres no room for his kind of humour on here. Which is a shame.

karhaz mate, i've thought for a while that your grip on reality might be fairly tenuous at times but this really takes the biscuit! daxy's comment is the only funny comment made on the forum this season?? manhattan had to leave because of his sense of humour??

maybe i missed the inferred irony here and you have just made the funniest post of all time.

:D

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat May 30, 2009 9:05 am

the original, and best. from the legend that was the cats miaow  :bowdown

"Just thought I would let you guys know I wont be posting on this site any more...i may carry on reading but i doubt it ... Im fed up of been slated by you halfwits for seeing things as they are instead ...of your rose tinted glasses ...god help Liverpool Fc if we have fans like you..people who are prepared to put up with medicority ..half hearted players ...half hearted fans,,,someone in another thread said im probably upset that we have not signed Zidane, Figo etc ...im not upset im furious Liverpool is the best club in the world why shouldnt we go after the best players..why dont you wake up and smell the coffee we aint gonna win the premiership with this bunch... now you can all say what u like about me ..but at the first game at anfield i will be there singing just as loud as any of you hoping and praying that im wrong......................................As for mistyred your just a pedo who has to pm me cos you have not the balls to post in main room cos everyone will see what a small minded t**t you are ...good nite gentlemen and good luck for the new season"

what do i win?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat May 30, 2009 9:08 am

this tin of fish, as modelled by Adrian from Somerset

dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat May 30, 2009 9:09 am

mmmm fish lips & chickens @rseholes

reminds me, might get a maccy d's for dinner  :idea
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sat May 30, 2009 11:10 am

Jesus that Catsmeow really took offence to me :D
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun May 31, 2009 12:58 am

andy_g wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:

By JBG

karhaz mate, i've thought for a while that your grip on reality might be fairly tenuous at times but this really takes the biscuit! daxy's comment is the only funny comment made on the forum this season?? manhattan had to leave because of his sense of humour??

maybe i missed the inferred irony here and you have just made the funniest post of all time.

:D

:D It didnt come out as well as I hoped. My point was, there is very little humour across the boards. Everything these days is deadly serious and unless the topic tries to direct you into a funny direction there are very few witty responses . As Nanny has tried with this thread and ive gone and ruined it ! (sorry nanny)

My point about Manhatten was that during threads that were serious, he would post up something hilarious and it would be overlooked because the issue mattered more. The seriousness or the fact that points had to be proven. If you look back now through the threads you will see what I mean. There is very little humour on here nowadays. Of course, its up to us to change that.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun May 31, 2009 5:30 pm

oi, I'm fricking hilarious!!!! :angry:

what do you guys know about funny :D

feck it, im gonna dig out my hasselhoff bounty thread, then you'll see who's funny!!!
Last edited by dawson99 on Sun May 31, 2009 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun May 31, 2009 10:07 pm

I was actualy referring to funny quotes by posters within the season, not hard to understand is it :;):
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:11 am

I dont think there are many funny people on this site Nan, everyone takes it way too serious and writes reams of in depth analysis of navel fluff as opposed to having a laugh.

I prefer not to take it so seriously and have a laff.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:48 am

any post that claims kuyt is the best right sided midfielder in the premier league has to be the work of a comedy genius   :D
112-1077774096

Next

Return to General Chat Forum