Dead set - Anyone seen it

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby taff » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:06 pm

I was excited about dead set, (on E4 last night) I like Charlie Brooker, it has zombies and the big brother house, I mean its almost got it all :D

After last night It got me hooked to watch them all but if Im honest it wasnt as good as I thought it would be, the documentarty style filmning was good but sometimes detracted and I think they should have set the characters up a bit more.

But zombies and reality TV what a combination :buttrock
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:38 pm

I watched it Taff.  I was actually just vedging out on my laptop sitting on the couch last night, I had an episode of Friends on in the background on telly and then when it come on, I thought I'd give it a go.  It was only a surprise I caught it, but I thought it was a belter.  I think it's on again tonight.
jonnymac1979

Postby taff » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:40 pm

It is on tonight yes. I presume all week but havent checked.

I am a big zombie film fan I love the how would I survive part of it and to have the big brother house as the refuge is genius :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:53 pm

http://www.e4.com/deadset/

Its on every night this week.  SPOILER ALERT on this site.
Good site although beware of the story lines if you dont want to know
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:57 pm

Charlie Brooker is a legend.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:21 pm

damn missed it last night :(
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:56 pm

Judge wrote:damn missed it last night :(

Judge

If you go on the C4 website, you can download 4oD and you can watch the 1st one for free. Just put Dead Set in the search bar and its the 3rd one on the list!
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:03 pm

I taped it to watch Spooks then flicked to BBC3 to watch next weeks Spooks :D the bit I saw looked OK though if theres nothing on tonight I might watch it before tonights episode is on
destro

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:17 pm

:( ,Meant to watch it, like others I missed it, hope to catch the repeat. (anybody got a time/date for that ?)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby kazza 1 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:35 pm

woof woof ! wrote: :( ,Meant to watch it, like others I missed it, hope to catch the repeat. (anybody got a time/date for that ?)

As I posted above woof, you watch it on 4oD. It only takes minutes to download and you can catch up on most things that have been on C4 and E4.

But I have checked my TV guide and theres nothing in it to say that it will be repeated.
Have even tried You Tube and theres nothing on it either.
Gone but never forgotten
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:20 am

Cheers Kazza found a site with the torrents, think I'll now wait until they've racked up half a dozen so, I can then have a bit of a binge.   :)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby kazza 1 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:29 am

Aye your probably better doing that woof. The last one is on at 10.00 on Friday night. I think I might watch it from scratch then too as its supposed to be Halloween and theres bugger all on telly!
Gone but never forgotten
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:52 pm

Thought about watching it, but is it anything other than a variation on your usual zombie flick with an over-rated, flogged to death "reality" TV show as some kind of incentive for some to watch it as another way of how some people were isolated from the outbreak of zombie-ism.

So let me guess, they work out the rest of the world is infected, need to get supplies and try to find civilisation, some get bitten/infected and one or two survive - eventually to be found by rescuers who just happened to be looking where they'd already looked many times before!
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:13 pm

apparantly jade goody was in it, she didnt need make up for her zombie part
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:49 pm

Owzat wrote:Thought about watching it, but is it anything other than a variation on your usual zombie flick with an over-rated, flogged to death "reality" TV show as some kind of incentive for some to watch it as another way of how some people were isolated from the outbreak of zombie-ism.

So let me guess, they work out the rest of the world is infected, need to get supplies and try to find civilisation, some get bitten/infected and one or two survive - eventually to be found by rescuers who just happened to be looking where they'd already looked many times before!

You think too much dude, it has zombies and reality TV, if it had robot sharks from the future it would be absolutely perfect
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum