Amy winehouse - ...is dead

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:37 am

metalhead wrote:
dawson99 wrote:Its a fecking joke. Sky news this morning did a 5 minute piece on Oslo, then 20 minutes on Winehouse. Its just pathetic. Its sad of course, but its pathetic. And thats all I have to say about that, for now, until the next rant.

Is it her fault? ???

Where did I say it's her fault? Are you quoting the wrong thing?

Addiction is fookin horrible, its a disease, no ones fault and her manager, friends and family should have been helping her instead of trushing her back onstage which drove her to her death. I have never said in any way that it is ehr fault dude, thats the other dude
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:48 am

dawson99 wrote:her manager, friends and family should have been helping her instead of trushing her back onstage which drove her to her death.

Do you really know that?
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:57 am

metalhead wrote:
dawson99 wrote:her manager, friends and family should have been helping her instead of trushing her back onstage which drove her to her death.

Do you really know that?

no, just guessing that when she went on tour last week, got booed as she was still a complete mess, that it probably had something to do with management wanting to make money. she could hardly stand up straight by herself, I seriously doubt she oput together the latest tour mate.

Also, friends of celebs are just scabs for the most part, draining the money, hanging onto the coat tail. Dont be so naieve to think that people were actually trying to help her. Her sales will go through the roof now, everyone barr Winehouse wins
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:08 am

Her parents and especially her father didn't want her to go back onto the stage until she got her life sorted, but its not their choice is it?

I just don't like the idea of "not caring" when a person like Amy Winehouse dies, or for that matter ANYONE who dies in injustice ways. What if she was your sister? How would you feel if people come up and start talking about how she was  and they don't have sympathy for her because took drugs and drank alcohol?
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:11 am

Oh "like amy winehouse" I meant people with drug addiction, depression and problems.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:18 am

metalhead wrote:Her parents and especially her father didn't want her to go back onto the stage until she got her life sorted, but its not their choice is it?

I just don't like the idea of "not caring" when a person like Amy Winehouse dies, or for that matter ANYONE who dies in injustice ways. What if she was your sister? How would you feel if people come up and start talking about how she was  and they don't have sympathy for her because took drugs and drank alcohol?

If she was my sister i would have sorted her out. If i was her parent i would have sorted her out.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:26 am

You're naïve if you think it's that easy
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:29 am

metalhead wrote:You're naïve if you think it's that easy

And you're naieve if you think people actually cared. If my sister was in that state, i would make sure she was either in rehab, jail, or locked up to get straight. It is that simple. Her family friends and management didnt care, they just wanted the next buck. Of course it was up to her to sort herself out, but why teh feck was she gigging last week the state she was in? Why did no one say "Winehouse, sort it out, you cant do this you daft bint" Why? Because no one really cared, and thats the saddest thing.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:52 am

No Daws, you don't even know if her parents aren't helping her, I don't even know, you can't guess that way.

You think its easy putting her in jail or forcing her to go to rehab? Its not, addiction is never easy
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:55 am

metalhead wrote:No Daws, you don't even know if her parents aren't helping her, I don't even know, you can't guess that way.

You think its easy putting her in jail or forcing her to go to rehab? Its not, addiction is never easy

We're never gonna agree. For some reason you think everyone was trying to help her, in my view she was basically left alone to kill herself
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:57 am

I'm sorry MH but every single person knows the dangers that comes with hard drugs - she still made the choice to start taking them .  It's sad that she has died but she had a choice of how to live her life - others aren't so lucky . I have no sympathy for Amy Winehouse
Benny The Noon

Postby Reg » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:01 am

dawson99 wrote:Its a fecking joke. Sky news this morning did a 5 minute piece on Oslo, then 20 minutes on Winehouse. Its just pathetic.

They know their audience mate, the average Brit thinks Norway is a supermarket chain.   :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 am

dawson99 wrote:
metalhead wrote:No Daws, you don't even know if her parents aren't helping her, I don't even know, you can't guess that way.

We're never gonna agree. For some reason you think everyone was trying to help her, in my view she was basically left alone to kill herself

Dude, where did I say everyone is helping her? I never said that, I DON'T know Amy Winehouse personally to tell you if her family helped her or not, my argument is based on the fact your assuming her family and friends care more about making a quick buck than her well being without providing any evidence just random guessing. Personally never liked her songs but she had a beautiful voice and I do feel pity that she didn't fight the addiction and its sad that she had to die that way as many as other drug addicts do.

@benny, I totally agree it was her choice and her decision alone to go through that path, her depression, her personal problems and her weak mentality made her go through drugs and alcohol because she felt that it would make her feel more relaxed, I'm just ashamed that she didn't try to fight it.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:22 am

metalhead wrote:
dawson99 wrote:

Dude, where did I say everyone is helping her? I never said that, I DON'T know Amy Winehouse personally to tell you if her family helped her or not, my argument is based on the fact your assuming her family and friends care more about making a quick buck than her well being without providing any evidence just random guessing. Personally never liked her songs but she had a beautiful voice and I do feel pity that she didn't fight the addiction and its sad that she had to die that way as many as other drug addicts do.

@benny, I totally agree it was her choice and her decision alone to go through that path, her depression, her personal problems and her weak mentality made her go through drugs and alcohol because she felt that it would make her feel more relaxed, I'm just ashamed that she didn't try to fight it.

Without providing evidence? Theres a body on the slab which is more than proof mate.

Anyways, she gone, whens Gaga gonna be 27?
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:27 am

You cant stop any addict and if you think you can then your mistaken. Individuals make choices and Winehouse simply did not have the will to take her beyond her addiction and as such the outcome is inevitable. It takes a very strong person to beat these diseases, drink or drugs, and with all the harsh truth is most addicts as far down the line as she was simply dont make it. Everyone knew where this was leading, her parents tried, but Winehouse was eventually over whelmed by addiction and the result is fatal.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum