Cars, drivers :(

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:58 am

I just can't believe that there are so many stupid drivers behind wheels.
Recently we've had 2 major crashes in Poland.
In one a group of highschool children were travelling to Czestochowa - to pray for a good graduation exam. The bus had a crash, everything was caught on fire, some people burned on the spot. The sight on the news was tragic. Even the pope expressed his grief with the accident. :(

The other crash happened yesterday, the Polish world and olympic champion swimmer - Otylia Jedrzejczak had a tragic car crash, her brother  died on the spot and she's in serious condition in the hospital.

That keeps me wondering, why there are so manyy speeding, drunk driving, irresponsible drivers.

Sad, sad days :(
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrTNT » Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:07 pm

I'm sorry to hear about those accidents Pablo. Some people don't use the intelligence given to them. You have to think what goes through their head. They should all be locked up and the key thrown away.
REST IN PEACE PHIL!
DrTNT

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:27 pm

you wanna try driving in malaysia, there are lots of fatal accidents and they are always trying to blame the roads etc, i always point out its the selfishness of lack of common sense of drivers here that causes problems.

too many idiots are allowed on the roads wherever you go. its a damn shame
112-1077774096

Postby Woollyback » Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:19 pm

we're lucky here, british roads are some of the safest in the world (apparently). A couple of years back I drove along a brand new section of motorway on the N340 along the costa del sol in spain (officially europe's most dangerous road) and it was mayhem, they hadn't even put any road markings down when they opened it so there was no lanes or anything, just a free-for-all  :wwww
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum