Bobby robson dies aged 76

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Sabre » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:58 pm

A respected man in his country, and also outside of it.

RIP.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:05 pm

Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:06 pm

Billy Robson....I mean Bobby Robson :D was a true gentlemen with not a bad word to say about anyone.The man had so much enthusiasm for the game and you couldn't but help but admire the guy and he give you a laugh with the random stuff he could get wrong with his words (reminds me a bit of me)

Mr Ferguson could learn a lot from this great man

R.I.P SIR Bobby Robson

:(
roberto green

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:33 pm

Judge wrote:i know im going off topic, but bav put his thread up first then got his deleted :D

New Regs wrote:New Threads
• If you are thinking of starting a new thread you should first read some recent,already active threads to see if your point can be made in an existing thread
• If you still wish to start a new thread please take some time to think your point out and try to put a bit of effort into it
• Threads started with one sentence questions, with cut-and-paste news items or with points that do not offer an opinion or a suitable platform for debate will be deleted
• Threads should be made in the appropriate, relevant forum and off topic threads will be moved by the moderators to more appropriate forums
• In the event that multiple threads on the same topic appear, the moderators reserve the right to merge the two threads or to close one of the threads to keep discussion from fragmenting
• Which thread remains open will primarily depend on which appeared first and/or which is generating the most discussion
• The moderators urge posters not to take thread mergers or closures personally: keeping the board tidy and discussion focused is our primary concern

:cool:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Judge » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:34 pm

:p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:35 pm

Judge wrote: :p

Just making sure you're prepared, mate.  It may happen to you someday!  :p  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Judge » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:36 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
Judge wrote::p

Just making sure you're prepared, mate.  It may happen to you someday!  :p  :D

my unique threads get deleted, not copy ones  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:37 pm

Theres an excellent obit on teh BBC website and a lovely video of him getting his lifetime achievement award - watch teh video for sure:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8177945.stm
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:40 pm

RIP Sir Bobby . One of the true geats of English and European football . Proper footballing man and manager.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:50 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
Judge wrote:i know im going off topic, but bav put his thread up first then got his deleted :D

• If you are thinking of starting a new thread you should first read some recent,already active threads to see if your point can be made in an existing thread
• If you still wish to start a new thread please take some time to think your point out and try to put a bit of effort into it
• Threads started with one sentence questions, with cut-and-paste news items or with points that do not offer an opinion or a suitable platform for debate will be deleted
• Threads should be made in the appropriate, relevant forum and off topic threads will be moved by the moderators to more appropriate forums
• In the event that multiple threads on the same topic appear, the moderators reserve the right to merge the two threads or to close one of the threads to keep discussion from fragmenting
• Which thread remains open will primarily depend on which appeared first and/or which is generating the most discussion
• The moderators urge posters not to take thread mergers or closures personally: keeping the board tidy and discussion focused is our primary concern

Ironically it was me who increased the discussion in this thread with a moan.  :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:56 pm

RIP, a true gentlemen and a legend.

:(
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:01 pm

bavlondon wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:

Ironically it was me who increased the discussion in this thread with a moan.  :D

Karma, Bav, karma...  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby bigmick » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:06 pm

Well I think it's outrageous that Bav's thread got deleted :D (we really need a smiley of the fella with the little yellow head stirring a big pot of broth :D ) or maybe it's just me who needs one :D
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:11 pm

R.I.P  Bobby - one of the most knowledgeable and truly humble fella's left in the game has gone.

Condolences to the Robson family.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby anilglgr » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:51 pm

R.I.P Bobby Robson.
he will be remembered everytime.
anilglgr

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum