Best ever concert / gig - You have been too.

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Mikz » Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:41 pm

Love the musicals Bazza. :D I seen duran in 85 Phil -had the original line up..bats his eyelashes lol Phil this thread should be -which band would you most like to see cos youve seen so many.  :D
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:44 pm

it was the original line up last summer.......i have seen many mate like i,ve said i,ve been to about 150 concerts i only mentioned about 10 :laugh:
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:51 pm

May all laugh !! But the band i would most like to see and hear live is Radiohead!!
I love their older stuff so much its amazing and so original and some of the chords Greenwood can hit are beyond belief!!
Its like an opera with no visual,listening to Radiohead Mikz!! Great!
Downloaded their unplugged Mtv show a while ago!
If you dont all like it you are all uneducated in music!! :D  :nod
66-1120597113

Postby drummerphil » Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:59 pm

never listened to much Radiohead Barry if i,m being honest.The Foo Fighters are growing on me though
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:50 pm

NOOOOO! not radiohead, jesus what a pile of cak voted the most important band this, the greatest band that, honestly, they are rubbish, i want to be entertained by music not made left wanting to put a bullet through my own head, there not important at all, they have not changed anything and i seriously dont get the misrable bas*ards. Seriously how boring must one of there gigs be, if anyone has been and can tell me otherwise and how wild it was then let me know.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby drummerphil » Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:53 pm

I find that with Coldplay......good music to have a sh!t to.Very very dull and very very dreary.
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:53 pm

:) I seen them on t.v one night singing a song called CREEP (live) It was very moving indeed  :D seriously good tho-even downloaded the song once i heard it.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:03 pm

Garymac wrote:NOOOOO! not radiohead, jesus what a pile of cak voted the most important band this, the greatest band that, honestly, they are rubbish, i want to be entertained by music not made left wanting to put a bullet through my own head, there not important at all, they have not changed anything and i seriously dont get the misrable bas*ards. Seriously how boring must one of there gigs be, if anyone has been and can tell me otherwise and how wild it was then let me know.

To appreciate a greatness one must taste a bite at least once!!
To say things about something u dont understand is fu.ckin daft mate...Radiohead,contrary to uneducated minds are a very sarcastic band and will be appreciated more when people throw away their boundaries!

Download Radiohead Live unplugged Mtv and listen to a song called'Fake plastic trees' and then tell me you cannot appreciate the genius!!

They fuc,kin rock!! :buttrock
66-1120597113

Postby drummerphil » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:06 pm

will download a few Barry to see if i can get where your coming from
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:35 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:To say things about something u dont understand is fu.ckin daft mate.

I dont understand Jose Mourinho mate, but by god i say a lot about the cu*t  :D

Serious though, you make them out to be fu*king god like there by calling me fuc*ing daft and "i dont know" its called a difference of opinions and trust me on a band like Radiohead there wil be many different opinions.

People want to get different things out of music when they listen to it and Radiohead dont tick the boxes in my opinion, so dont personnally attack me mate when im not critisizing you, im critisizing them. If id have said "cant believe you like Radiohead you wan*er" then yes have a go, but dont say i dont know sh!t because i dont like a band you like.

After all you was the one who started your original post as "may all laugh" you obviously expected someone to slate them  :D
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby drummerphil » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:53 pm

I will reserve any judgement until i,ve listened to some.
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:52 pm

Have i mentioned i saw Shakin Stevens once.........what a load of :censored: that was :laugh:
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:55 pm

no u never hang your head in shame! Although i do have this ole house on me itunes and when its on random it sometimes spits it out when i least expect it and makes me wanna smash me computers screen in, dont want to delete it though cos in a secret sick way i sort of like it!!
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:56 pm

Garymac wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:To say things about something u dont understand is fu.ckin daft mate.

I dont understand Jose Mourinho mate, but by god i say a lot about the cu*t  :D

Serious though, you make them out to be fu*king god like there by calling me fuc*ing daft and "i dont know" its called a difference of opinions and trust me on a band like Radiohead there wil be many different opinions.

People want to get different things out of music when they listen to it and Radiohead dont tick the boxes in my opinion, so dont personnally attack me mate when im not critisizing you, im critisizing them. If id have said "cant believe you like Radiohead you wan*er" then yes have a go, but dont say i dont know sh!t because i dont like a band you like.

After all you was the one who started your original post as "may all laugh" you obviously expected someone to slate them  :D

But they are great Gary!!
I can understand why people dont get it but yeah,they are good if ya like downloading stuff!! :buttrock
66-1120597113

Postby drummerphil » Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:57 pm

:laugh: :laugh: .......my brother was mad on Shaky sad twát
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum