Your favourite italian team - What is it?

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby 25 maggio 2005 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:41 am

Hallo!
Can you tell me what is your favourite italian team???
-Inter
-Milan
-Juventus
-Other
Thanks!!!
Anyway Liverpool is my favourite team in england!!!!
inter 2006: julio cesar-j.zanetti-samuel-cordoba-materazzi-figo-maicon-cambiasso-stankovic-crespo-ibrahimovi
c coach_r.mancini

inter 1964: sarti-burnic-facchetti-bedin-guarnieri-picchi-jair-domenghini-mazzola-suarez-corso coach_h.hellera

the legend can't die!!!
25 maggio 2005

Postby darwisigila » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:40 am

inter milan for me........ i want to see they win scudetto one day. like liverpool its long time since we win league title. thats one of the reason why i choose inter. hope u can catch juve but its tough coz their consistency but who know...
darwisigila

Postby 25 maggio 2005 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:42 am

darwisigila wrote:inter milan for me........ i want to see they win scudetto one day. like liverpool its long time since we win league title. thats one of the reason why i choose inter. hope u can catch juve but its tough coz their consistency but who know...

I love inter and i go to stadio every week, but this year juventus will win scudetto... :(
do you see the match yesterday? we lost 2-1...
inter 2006: julio cesar-j.zanetti-samuel-cordoba-materazzi-figo-maicon-cambiasso-stankovic-crespo-ibrahimovi
c coach_r.mancini

inter 1964: sarti-burnic-facchetti-bedin-guarnieri-picchi-jair-domenghini-mazzola-suarez-corso coach_h.hellera

the legend can't die!!!
25 maggio 2005

Postby Sabre » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:45 am

Most favourite top club: Internazionale

Least favourite top club: Lazio.

Most favourite small club: Livorno.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 25 maggio 2005 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:48 am

Sabre wrote:Most favourite top club: Internazionale

Least favourite top club: Lazio.

Most favourite small club: Livorno.

Why livorno?
it's a very small club... and i don't like it beause sometimes is difficult to win with it!!!
c coach_r.mancini

the legend can't die!!!
25 maggio 2005

Postby Sabre » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:52 am

Why livorno?
it's a very small club... and i don't like it beause sometimes is difficult to win with it!!!

Precisely. The story of Lucarelli, an striker that after being in Valencia and everything, decided to reject lots of money in order to make his city's team a bit bigger, really touched my heart.

:)
Last edited by Sabre on Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 25 maggio 2005 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:00 am

Sabre wrote:
Why livorno?

Precisely. The story of Lucarelli, an striker that after being in Valencia and everything, decided to reject lots of money in order to make his city's team a bit bigger, really touched my heart.

:)

ah... this is a very famous story in italy!!!
anyway luccarelli is good, but there are a lot of italian player that are better than him like toni (24 goal in this season)
c coach_r.mancini

the legend can't die!!!
25 maggio 2005

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:30 pm

I have two favourite clubs: Inter and Fio.
I know a lot about your team maggio and follow Inter since my childhood. And Fiorentina, i dont know really why i like them but probably because of their colour-and their relationship with Fatih Terim.

Also i like Parma, Roma, Reggina, Siena and Chievo..Oh, Lazio too-altough their racist position ???
:D

BTW, I hate AC Milan and dislike Juve

..its over finally  :)
Last edited by IstanBuL-FenerBaHce on Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 25 maggio 2005 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:40 pm

IstanBuL-FenerBaHce wrote:I have two favourite clubs: Inter and Fio.
I know a lot about your team maggio and follow Inter since my childhood. And Fiorentina, i dont know really why i like them but probably because of their colour-and their relationship with Fatih Terim.

Also i like Parma, Roma, Reggina, Siena and Chievo..Oh, Lazio too-altough their racist position ???
:D

BTW, I hate AC Milan and dislike Juve

..its over finally  :)

you are grate!!!!
i hate milan and juve too... do you saw the matcht sunday???
c coach_r.mancini

the legend can't die!!!
25 maggio 2005

Postby stmichael » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:43 pm

who've inter got in the CL again? is it ajax? if it is they'll walk the tie. ajax are rubbish. i think they're 8th in holland at the moment.

to be honest i haven't watched italian football since it got taken off terrestrial tv over here. however it appears to me that juventus are streets ahead of everyone else in italy at the moment.

i think inter and juve will go through in the CL but i think milan will lose to bayern munich.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 25 maggio 2005 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:56 pm

stmichael wrote:who've inter got in the CL again? is it ajax? if it is they'll walk the tie. ajax are rubbish. i think they're 8th in holland at the moment.

to be honest i haven't watched italian football since it got taken off terrestrial tv over here. however it appears to me that juventus are streets ahead of everyone else in italy at the moment.

i think inter and juve will go through in the CL but i think milan will lose to bayern munich.

yes, it's ajax.
i think that we (inter) can win aginst them.
i hate milan, and i'm happy if it will lose aginst bayern 1 day after my birthday!!!!
this year milan is not very strong, also because a lot of its player are old like maldini...
c coach_r.mancini

the legend can't die!!!
25 maggio 2005

Postby 25 maggio 2005 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:05 pm

stmichael wrote:who've inter got in the CL again? is it ajax? if it is they'll walk the tie. ajax are rubbish. i think they're 8th in holland at the moment.

anyway, this is seria a now (we are on the 21 "day")
JUVENTUS        66 
MILAN           54 
INTER           54 
FIORENTINA      50 
ROMA            48 
LIVORNO         42 
CHIEVO          38 
SAMPDORIA       37 
LAZIO           35 
PALERMO         33 
UDINESE         27 
ASCOLI          26 
SIENA           26 
CAGLIARI        23 
MESSINA         23 
PARMA           23 
EMPOLI          22 
TREVISO         14 
LECCE           14
c coach_r.mancini

the legend can't die!!!
25 maggio 2005

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:54 pm

25 maggio 2005 wrote:you are grate!!!!

Thanks mate. Yea i've watched the game, to be honest, juve didint deserve to win but they got 3 point. Del Pierro's freekick goal was your goalkeepers(Julio Cesar) fault :sleepy:

In spite of their hilarious history, Ajax has a very bad form in 'Eredivise' nowadays(5th with the last 2 wins). As you said St, i think they are crisps for Inter.
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 25 maggio 2005 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:35 pm

IstanBuL-FenerBaHce wrote:
25 maggio 2005 wrote:you are grate!!!!

Thanks mate. Yea i've watched the game, to be honest, juve didint deserve to win but they got 3 point. Del Pierro's freekick goal was your goalkeepers(Julio Cesar) fault :sleepy:

In spite of their hilarious history, Ajax has a very bad form in 'Eredivise' nowadays(5th with the last 2 wins). As you said St, i think they are crisps for Inter.

i think that julio cesar is a good goalkeeper, also because francesco toldo is begaing to become old (34 year old), but hi can't put the player in the barrier in the even on freekick...
c coach_r.mancini

the legend can't die!!!
25 maggio 2005

Postby dawson99 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:59 pm

was it fiorentina who went down 2 or 3 leagues or something? sorry memory is disgraceful, but its them for me... total commitment from some players and fans shows what a true club is
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion