World cup mutiny

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Reg » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:04 am

FIFA, UEFA and the national football associations have a major problem with overpaid, arrogant footballers.

We have 2 mutinies in South Africa - France and England.

Its disgraceful and embarrassing that footballers representing their national countries drag their home FA's and football supporters through these situations.

Its a continuation of massive pay demands, demands to leave clubs whilst in mid contract and clubs generally losing control to players.

Terry should be immediately sent home before the situation gets any worse, players must not be allowed to be seen to win against the managers.

We're not good enough to win on the pitch so we mutiny?  Sickening.    :veryangry
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:03 am

whats Terry done? has something new been said?
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby rocky29 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:32 am

Reg wrote:FIFA, UEFA and the national football associations have a major problem with overpaid, arrogant footballers.

Its disgraceful and embarrassing that footballers representing their national countries drag their home FA's and football supporters through these situations.

Its a continuation of massive pay demands, demands to leave clubs whilst in mid contract and clubs generally losing control to players.

Terry should be immediately sent home before the situation gets any worse, players must not be allowed to be seen to win against the managers.

We're not good enough to win on the pitch so we mutiny?  Sickening.    :veryangry

totally agree. Terry did exact same thing when mourhino left. He thinks hes a big tough guy who isnt gona be told what to do by anyone. Bet hes doing it for being dropped as captain and getting capello back. Fecking tosspot. Did anyone see his interview. Wow he was moaning that it is abit boring in camp. For fecksake its the world cup. Spoilt brats they make me fecking puke!
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby fivecups » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Agreed.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:13 pm

Terry is being a total c*nt, thankfully no one listened to him.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:15 pm

metalhead wrote:Terry is being a total c*nt, thankfully no one listened to him.

:nod

Can anyone remember that Harry Enfield sketch, the one with the "WOMEN KNOW YOUR LIMITS !"

They should do a program like that for footballers because lets be honest, they are all like bungalows arent they? (no upstairs !)

:D
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:25 pm

Terry's a :censored:.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:03 pm

rocky29 wrote:
Reg wrote:FIFA, UEFA and the national football associations have a major problem with overpaid, arrogant footballers.

totally agree. Terry did exact same thing when mourhino left. He thinks hes a big tough guy who isnt gona be told what to do by anyone. Bet hes doing it for being dropped as captain and getting capello back. Fecking tosspot. Did anyone see his interview. Wow he was moaning that it is abit boring in camp. For fecksake its the world cup. Spoilt brats they make me fecking puke!

it is boring and we have nothing to do after training  :laugh:  wtf
maypaxvobiscum

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:04 pm

BIG MISTAKE, BIG MISTAKE,  :nod
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:05 pm

You reckon he will bench Terry for the Slovenia game? I hope he doesn't wait till 2 hours before KO because I need to know sooner so I can change my fantasy footy lineup. :D

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:07 pm

bavlondon wrote:Terry's a :censored:.

What he said
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:11 pm

Nah i think he will still play him Bav. but what a gobsh.ite thinking hes mr billy big bollo.cks in England with the manager likehe is at Chelsea, Shouldnt of even been giving the interview imo that surly was the captains job, problem is  he still thinks hes the captain,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Dundalk wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Terry's a :censored:.

What he said

I agree, Terrys a total img src="http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/iB3_html/non-cgi/Skin/censored.gif" border="0" ....

whatever that is, he is it !  :D
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:27 pm

Im not a huge Capello fan tbh. I don't like his tactical style, he doesn't seem to switch things around quick enough if they are not going his way and he seems to be the strict type too. That said Terry has shown a lack of respect. Im glad Capello has come out and at least put him down.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:29 pm

bavlondon wrote:Im not a huge Capello fan tbh. I don't like his tactical style, he doesn't seem to switch things around quick enough if they are not going his way and he seems to be the strict type too. That said Terry has shown a lack of respect. Im glad Capello has come out and at least put him down.

He reminds me a lot like rafa. The stubborn nature being the main one.
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion