Sven Goran Eriksson - Leaving job after the World Cup

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:04 pm

Just been on SSN that the NOTW is going to print some very damaging revelations tomorrow far more serious than those of last week.

Apparently, he has named 3 premiership clubs that are corrupt.

One currently struggling team whose manager is the worst for taking back-handers.

One of the biggest clubs who always pay over the odds,  and another team from the top of the table dodgey transfer dealings in the transfer window.

I just hope our club is not dragged through the mud in this saga, and I hope to god Gerrards name is not involved in any of this in weeks to come.

Fuck off Sven :angry:

Also reported here.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/4636032.stm
Last edited by Ciggy on Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:12 pm

Me too lynds

note: we always seen to pay too much for players (under houllier) e.g. 10 mil for diouf. But there again chelski pay too much for players.

I think every football fan hopes their club isnt dragged through it.

As for gerrard last week they said that sven said he advised him to sign for chelski and couldn't believe it when he said he was going to stay (sounds like a war between parry and sven there). Why don't the press just leave our club alone.

I can't believe sven was stupid enough to be fooled by these undercover reporters.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:13 pm

my guesses are portsmouth, chelsea and tottenham
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:17 pm

passmeistro_#14 wrote:my guesses are portsmouth, chelsea and tottenham

I think Man U, Chelsea and Portsmouth.
Heres some clues. But aparently this saga will go on for about six weeks, with evidence they have on Sven.

http://home.skysports.com/list.as....ven+in+
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:09 am

England have a world class team.Under Sven though they will never win anything.If i really wanted to win the World cup i would dump him and appoint an Englishman.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:40 am

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:49 am

How this idiot is still in charge is beyond me!
He's a fuc.king lowlife dirty greasy pervy bas.tard that cares about nothing but his co.ck and his wallet!

He obviusly does'nt give a toss about all the relevations about him.The F.A must have gone soft in the head to put up with him.
Yes the papers do edit and exaggerate things but theres no smoke without fire and he has beem caught on film

Ok yes its not long to the world cup...but still this idiot should walk!
66-1120597113

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:14 am

After reading the article it sounds like its Harry Rednapp the wheeler dealer, bet he pocketed 5 million out of the Crouch money :angry:  :D

The other sounds like Chelsea and Newcastle.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:23 am

:D  @ barry.
i hope this has nothing to do with us

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Sabre » Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:16 pm

Predictable journos. I've been here long enough to know that when we are having a bad time, the press mock at us, when we are doing great, they try to unsettle us.

Feck off journos, and don't read that press :angry:

Oh haven't they say anything yer? oo er...  well just in case  :D
Last edited by Sabre on Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:38 pm

I have not read the article's, but from reading some of your reactions and the constant media reaction to this, I ask the humble question, is the English press not hoping for an England world cup win ??? How can the press, all be it scum press, think that by doing this they are gonna help the Englsih cause ???

Eriksson, for all his flaws, is England manager and will be leading the 'troops' out at the greatest footballing tournamnet of all, in over 5 months time .. but is there even an ounce of consideration of this ? NO

We are a nation plagued by sabouteurs, so stupid and fickle
:no
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:00 pm

there isnt much i can add because since euro 2004 when Shrek got injured and he had no plan B i've always felt he should have gone then.You look at all the controversies urika johnston,Faria Alam,Chelsea etc etc etc and its amazing that hes had so many chances.Glenn Hoddle who i believed could have gone on and done a great job mentions he uses a "healer" and believes in it and gets slaughtered and loses his job.Millions of people believe in complementry therapies are they all nutters ???? ????.
Hoddle loses his job and Sven every 6 months :censored: up.............in reality it stinks and i cant believe hes still in charge.Germany away and Argentina a couple of months back  can anyone say we have looked utterly convincing apart from those two games in nearly 5 years we scrape wins and the swede is so tactically inept its untrue.
We now have the revelations in the news of the world will anything get done will it :censored:.The fa have no bóllocks world cup year or not and if we win it all will be forgotten.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:07 pm

passmeistro_#14 wrote:my guesses are portsmouth, chelsea and tottenham

I agree with you on that one especially that very sudden 3 player 7.5 mil transfer between Tottenham and Portsmouth which seemed to come out of nowhere.

Even though the journo played a dirty trick, Sven should stand by his comments albeit private and stop trying to weasel out of them.
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:16 pm

So who where the teams???  I don't read the NOTW.. Im surprised anyone does here as it is just the Sun on a  Sunday
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Paul C » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:44 pm

He's a really clever guy that Sven  :no
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion