Sven should go. - Sack sven.

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Redrider » Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:05 am

Eriksson has proved yet again, that as a Coach, the man is a fraud. He cannot dictate or control tactics during the course of a game. Just what was he up to with his substitutions last night ? His only response is 'These things happen in football' ! £4m per annum for mediocrity is a disgrace, even 'Phil Thompson could do as good a job'  :glare:
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:08 am

sven is ******, shoulda sacked him after Euro 2004, his tactics are very average.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:44 am

If the don't win against Poland he just might. There is still time to recover if they do sack him.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:23 pm

Even if they sack him after the Poland game, I think the FA will have to pay him his due compensation, which I think is for soem 1 or 2 years' salary. This came about due to the "crazy extension" offered to him by the previous CEO when Chalsea were courting him. He was not only offered an extension, he was also offered a raise!

They should have let him join Chelsea because he would do worse than Mourinho, who I believe is one of the brightest coaches (not to mention arrogant too!) around. I think, deep down Sven was never going to join Chelsea because of the massive expectations and the fact that he and the then FA CEO were chummies and so comfortable that England won't set an impossible target like winning the WC (remember the target for Robson in 1990?). He kenw that he won't last more than 2 seasons at Chelsea because of the expectations of Abramovich there and the fact that he is not such a great coach to yield them the Premiership and the CL within 2 years.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:30 pm

I wander if they could have fired him after he had a love triangle with the secretary without paying compensation for unprofessional behavior. At the time I thought the time was right.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:36 pm

I wander if they could have fired him after he had a love triangle with the secretary without paying compensation for unprofessional behavior. At the time I thought the time was right.

You know,not officially sanctioned personal use of company property after hours. If any of us did that at work we would have been fired.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfuzed » Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:51 pm

Its clear now what we need to do, give Phil Thompson the job and let Ericsson but the "cones out".
I'll take on board yer problem but not yer anger
If it aint funny it aint right
I used to have an avatar of a girl rubbing her breasts but it was considered sexist - guys can you just imagine
Still waitin for the call for the ELITE MEMBERS DISCUSSION (forms in the post?)
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby L-type » Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:53 pm

I say fire Sven and hire me !! At least most of the people on the forums have the balls to pull out Beckham, James or anyone when their playing goes to ******.  Look what Scolari did with Figo and look how we were made to pay. Sven is just horrible.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfuzed » Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:03 pm

L Type

Ive never gone that far to let me balls go in as well but hey if it works for you then thats OK :D
I used to have an avatar of a girl rubbing her breasts but it was considered sexist - guys can you just imagine
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby Redrider » Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:08 pm

Nice one L-type, you could be the man. When Sven goes it will no doubt be with a massive pay off, so they will be needing someone 'on the cheap'. But seriously, as crazy as it sounds, Clive Woodward could be the man. Apparently, he has a massive attention to detail to coaching and sports organisation, our only problem might be that the intelligence level of some of our International footballers might not be up to receiving 'intelligent instruction' eg. Neville and Beckham, who you will notice are the most vehament supporters of Sven. ??? ???
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby kindaconfuzed » Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:54 pm

Redrudder

In management speke its known as "creative swiping" (nicking ideas) and transferable skilss (like when you decide which chippy or pub to go into.
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:52 am

Im sorry but sven has to go NOW, he is the biggest waste of money in football history, 80,000 quid a week and he cant even choose a decent goalie, he sh!ts out when a decision has to be made, he picks his team solely on reputation and he never critiseses the players. The first he said about james pathetic mistake was "he will bounce back", sven says this after every mistake he makes which must be at least 10 or 15 times.....The man is paid money to do his job properly and he isnt doing it, they should pay off his contract and sack him, the fa cocked up by not letting him go to chelsea cos i couldnt see why everyone was making such a big fuss of pleading with him to stay all the fella  has done since coming is make front page headlines and formed a close bond with Beckham who has now got garenteed place in the starting line up till hes 65 seems sven thinks he is so special. Hes not worth a Fuc*in carrot in my eyes, he may have been good in the past but this ship has sailed and its time for him to fu*k right off or get some balls and start pickin players on ability instead of reputation.

for example...
Heskey players for Liverpool, Smith plays for Leeds
Heskey gets in england squad.
Heskey signs for birmingham, smith signs for the scum
Smith gets in england squad.
Also can anyone tell me anything Owen Hargraves has ever doe to deserve to be in the england squad, or is it just he plays for the biggest club in germany???
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:22 am

the fa have made a monumental balls-up of this whole situation by extending sven's contract before euro 2004. the fact is he is now sitting on £14m worth of contract and would demand that as a payoff if he was sacked. only in this country would we put so much faith in a man who has persistantly failed when it matters most.  :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Redrider » Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:50 pm

To add insult to injury. Sven is casually advising the likes of Beckham, Owen, Shrek and Stevie G. to find new club's abroad, to enhance their prospects. The man should be banned from the English Game. Iraq could probably do with a new team coach!!
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby Redrider » Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:11 pm

If Sven get's sufficient abuse from the fan's on his expense account trips around the country. Added to the continual questioning by the newspapers of his ability, then he may eventually resign of his own accord. Particularly if they start dishing more dirt on his sex life. :D
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion