Sorry we didn't join you - League cup

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby E7. » Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:28 am

Fowler_E7 wrote: :D  actually i was born here and im not asian, but yeah you sound older

No mate, when I said left "west asia" I ment Upton Park, Forest Gate and all those other wonderfully tropical parts of the “Empire”…  :D
E7.

Postby Fowler_E7 » Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:32 am

:D :D i see, didnt get you there,
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby E7. » Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:38 am

I'm out of here mate. But I'll catch you again on here. you might get fed up with me before long so I'll keep it to football for as much as I can. As for the Millwall lads still up...... not long now boys!  :devil:
E7.

Postby 79-1098893284 » Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:02 am

E7. wrote:I'm out of here mate. But I'll catch you again on here. you might get fed up with me before long so I'll keep it to football for as much as I can. As for the Millwall lads still up...... not long now boys!  :devil:

Cant come soon enough.....
79-1098893284

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:19 am

E7. wrote:Well it's my first post on here so rip it to shreds at your leisure. Like the title says, I'm sorry we couldn't join you lot in the next round of the League Cup. We gave it a decent go. But had some of our “better” players out. Of course Chelsea can say the same but they are second in the Prem with 24 “first team” players, so, all and all, no shame tonight. The reason I’ve come on here is because I’ve been reading about your little run in with those cheeky chappies down in South London. We are down there in a few weeks and things are starting to heat up. It seems to stem from the fact that we are having our second consecutive season against them and their little cup run last year plus their “jolly” off into Europe for the first and last time. You see, some of them seem to think that they are the Millwall of old and get a bit uppity. Did any one on here get any grief last night?

is this someone i should be saying STFU before i stick a grenade up his A*SS
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby E7. » Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:32 am

The Canadian Red Army wrote:
E7. wrote:Well it's my first post on here so rip it to shreds at your leisure. Like the title says, I'm sorry we couldn't join you lot in the next round of the League Cup. We gave it a decent go. But had some of our “better” players out. Of course Chelsea can say the same but they are second in the Prem with 24 “first team” players, so, all and all, no shame tonight. The reason I’ve come on here is because I’ve been reading about your little run in with those cheeky chappies down in South London. We are down there in a few weeks and things are starting to heat up. It seems to stem from the fact that we are having our second consecutive season against them and their little cup run last year plus their “jolly” off into Europe for the first and last time. You see, some of them seem to think that they are the Millwall of old and get a bit uppity. Did any one on here get any grief last night?

is this someone i should be saying STFU before i stick a grenade up his A*SS

Well that’s your prerogative mate. Let us all know when you are going to do it, so we can watch the thread go down hill.
E7.

Previous

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion