International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby MFC & Proud » Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:29 am

Sorry but I must go Matron's coming to turn the lights out :;):
MFC & Proud

Postby E7. » Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:30 am

OKR wrote:
E7. wrote:
MFC & Proud wrote:
zarababe wrote:... nice one .. know the Barking Road and Boleyn well... hope u thrash'em ...  :)

What like last year :D  :D  :D  :laugh:

You still up pikey? What time is "lights out" in the institution?

What were the scores in the meetings last year knobhead, and it will be the same this year, you were like rabbits in the headlights, the players were frightened you could smell it, not very pleasant.

OK, so now I'm a knobhead because your team came out on top, (in the games, not the league), last year. I agree about the players being scared. Is that a strange concept to you? People agreeing with you? But that’s not what an Irons v Lions match is about, is it.... MATE?
E7.

Postby Fowler_E7 » Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:40 am

:oh:
Last edited by Fowler_E7 on Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:40 am

Hope you f*ckin annihilate them E7 :)  Always thought West Ham were the thinking-man's east London side  :)
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby E7. » Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:47 am

Fowler_E7 wrote:not many west ham fans in forestgate these days E7 thought you all moved to essex years ago :D

Gone a long way past Essex, Fowler. I quess there's no need to ask what your E7 is for then?
E7.

Postby E7. » Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:50 am

Woollyback wrote:Hope you f*ckin annihilate them E7 :)  Always thought West Ham were the thinking-man's east London side  :)

Thanks Wollyback. Read their posts. They are brain dead.
E7.

Postby 79-1098893284 » Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:55 am

E7. wrote:
OKR wrote:
E7. wrote:
MFC & Proud wrote:
zarababe wrote:... nice one .. know the Barking Road and Boleyn well... hope u thrash'em ...  :)

What were the scores in the meetings last year knobhead, and it will be the same this year, you were like rabbits in the headlights, the players were frightened you could smell it, not very pleasant.

OK, so now I'm a knobhead because your team came out on top, (in the games, not the league), last year. I agree about the players being scared. Is that a strange concept to you? People agreeing with you? But that’s not what an Irons v Lions match is about, is it.... MATE?

I agree, but its not too often we miss 2 penalties against one of our closest rivals and still beat them 4 - 1, and btw, if you remember rightly, you were lucky to escape with a point at Upshit Creek. Its been a good year.
79-1098893284

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:02 am

E7. wrote:
mistyred wrote:Nice one m8, My nan lives behind westhams ground on william morley so i no the area well.Listen Westhams fans are no "Softies" as i know alot of them from my childhood and my cousin bieng one but nobody ever has trouble walking down greenstreet on a sat. Anyway mate good luck as i have a softspot for the hammers.

Chelski had a run for thier money and they have a lot of it, good nite m8. :cool:

Cheers and I used to ****** a bird on the William Morley estate... happy days :grinning:

it wasnt mistyreds nan was it?    :D

sorry mistyred, couldnt resist
112-1077774096

Postby E7. » Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:04 am

OKR wrote:
E7. wrote:
OKR wrote:
E7. wrote:
MFC & Proud wrote:

I agree, but its not too often we miss 2 penalties against one of our closest rivals and still beat them 4 - 1, and btw, if you remember rightly, you were lucky to escape with a point at Upshit Creek. Its been a good year.

And unlucky not to get out of this division at Cardiff, but that football, right?
E7.

Postby Fowler_E7 » Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:07 am

E7. wrote:
Fowler_E7 wrote:not many west ham fans in forestgate these days E7 thought you all moved to essex years ago :D

Gone a long way past Essex, Fowler. I quess there's no need to ask what your E7 is for then?

nope
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby E7. » Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:10 am

peewee wrote:
E7. wrote:
mistyred wrote:Nice one m8, My nan lives behind westhams ground on william morley so i no the area well.Listen Westhams fans are no "Softies" as i know alot of them from my childhood and my cousin bieng one but nobody ever has trouble walking down greenstreet on a sat. Anyway mate good luck as i have a softspot for the hammers.

Chelski had a run for thier money and they have a lot of it, good nite m8. :cool:

Cheers and I used to ****** a bird on the William Morley estate... happy days :grinning:

it wasnt mistyreds nan was it?    :D

sorry mistyred, couldnt resist

Maybe not the Nan, but…….  na, it couldn’t be….. could it???  :D  Only joshing Mistyred
E7.

Postby E7. » Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:15 am

Fowler_E7 wrote:
E7. wrote:

nope

Go on then, what schools? Mine were St. Anthony's RC, (on St. Anthony's Rd), and St. John's RC, (yes, the very one next to The Boleyn Ground). And you?
E7.

Postby Fowler_E7 » Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:19 am

godwin junior (godwin road), then forestgate community (by the station),
Last edited by Fowler_E7 on Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby E7. » Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:22 am

OK, so now I'm guessing you're younger than me and not long since you left west asia.
E7.

Postby Fowler_E7 » Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:24 am

:D  actually i was born here and im not asian, but yeah you sound older
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion