Rooney's pending ban... - Let's see what happens here then.

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Rooney is a cu.nt and let me tell you why...

last Friday - Rooney kicks a player and gets sent off. Thats violent conduct.

UEFA are dilly dallying over the length of the ban. Yet the rule book clearly states that violent conduct gets an automatic 3 match ban. So wheres the deliberation?

UEFA now say...  "This happens pretty often but depends on the situation and also on the past of the player - if it is a first red card or not."

Rooney was sent off in the World Cup quarter-final against Portugal in 2006 after appearing to stamp on the groin of Ricardo Carvalho - VIOLENT CONDUCT

But low and behold the referees report could be taken into account... 

"In the report it states that he [Rooney] left the pitch without contesting the decision".

I'm not suprised really, he'd just intentionally swung his leg in the direction of another player and kicked him for fuk sake. He could hardly protest the red card could he?

Once again UEFA are trying to protect Rooney and make it fit so he can go to the euros next year. What a load of complete and utter dog sh!t. We need to rid this game of the scum that is Rooney. We don't need him - let him rot in his own turd.

and that my friends is just one of many reasons why Rooney is a cu.nt
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:34 pm

Actually only the Premier League has a default 3 match ban for violent conduct.

Uefa's policy is to suspend the player for one game, with a panel deciding on a case-by-case basis whether to pursue additional action. This applies to every player not just Rooney.

For most on here it's neither here nor there whether Rooney gets an additional ban, as most don't follow England. I do follow England and as much as I despise Rooney for the club he represents, England are a far weaker side without him.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:36 pm

No offense Roger, but I could not give a sh.it if he were banned from a 100 internationals....

But let's say I did, then I hope he plays and gets stamped on right in the middle of his nut sack, one stud for each walnut. Out for 6 weeks and discontinued from procreating. That'll learn the horrible little ogre.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:54 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:Actually only the Premier League has a default 3 match ban for violent conduct.

Uefa's policy is to suspend the player for one game, with a panel deciding on a case-by-case basis whether to pursue additional action. This applies to every player not just Rooney.

For most on here it's neither here nor there whether Rooney gets an additional ban, as most don't follow England. I do follow England and as much as I despise Rooney for the club he represents, England are a far weaker side without him.

Who gives a :censored::D  I'm Scouse not English  :D

UEFA will fudge the issue because they want one of their most saleable assets (Rooney)..........

The Lord himself only knows why a Granny shagging, balding, overly aggressive, petulant :censored: like Rooney is bankable in terms of sport but there you go...........

The mans a ticking time bomb on a football pitch. lets all sit back and wathc him go off next summer :P
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:44 am

I'm Scouse not English

So is Rooney Scouse. :D
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:03 am

Kenny Kan wrote:
I'm Scouse not English

So is Rooney Scouse. :D

No, hes a c*nt !  :D
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:58 am

Dalglish wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:Actually only the Premier League has a default 3 match ban for violent conduct.

Who gives a :censored::D  I'm Scouse not English  :D

UEFA will fudge the issue because they want one of their most saleable assets (Rooney)..........

The Lord himself only knows why a Granny shagging, balding, overly aggressive, petulant :censored: like Rooney is bankable in terms of sport but there you go...........

The mans a ticking time bomb on a football pitch. lets all sit back and wathc him go off next summer :P

No need to preach I do know!!

I was just making the point that the one match ban was not a "special" decision for Rooney. It is standard punishment for a straight red at international level.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:18 pm

I misread that bit . but he's still a cu.nt
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:07 am

Looks like a 3 match back will be given today. Now cue 7 months of 'should Capello take him'. :laugh:
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:01 pm

yep. ruled out of england's entire tournament  :p  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion