Maureen United

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby redshade » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:36 pm

Anyone think Maureen will bring back the glory days? If it wasn't for City i think Maureen with Mannure would dominate the epl with possibly Chelsea just challenging them.

However i feel Guardiolas City will edge them.
Currently we have not seen how Mannure will play against the stronger sides so i guess time will tell.
I really hope we beat these C#nts.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:11 pm

United have played 6 teams this year and those 6 teams are currently in the bottom half of the table. They play Palace next who have lost 6 in a row. I'm not worried about them yet... I will judge them on the 14th when we will be their first test of the year. They have a +15 goal difference but at least 10 of those goals came in the last 10 minutes of games already won.

I saw in the Stoke game that they struggle against pace .. Shaqiri and Jese had a field day against them, just think how much damage Mane and Salah will do.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Advanced Member

Postby redshade » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:28 pm

Yup their big challenge will be how they face the bigger teams. I hope we slaughter these clowns.

Against the bigger sides i think Maureen will play defensively cautious via trying to score on the counter.

Our defensive woes are a huge advantage to Maureens team. His lamposts will enjoy bullying our defense. I hate him but he is a great tactician so he will use all means necessary to beat us even if its an ugly win.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:54 pm

I know Maureen is known for winning titles and getting points but the way he plays against Big teams is pathetic and cowardly. He aims for a point here and there but he could easily have lost against us and Arsenal had they not leaked 2 quick goals.
I'm sure when he was at Chelsea he showed more bravery in big games.
I hope City spank the ***** out of them at old shatford.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion