Ronnievestite to join maureen?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Reg » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:10 pm

Let me rephrase this one "Glazer pi$$ed off Real Madrid backed out, wants to offload Ronnie to reduce club debt in face of recession".
++

Inter Milan are lining up an audacious move for Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo, according to reports in Italy.

04 Dec 2008

The Serie A club are said to have secured funding from sponsors Pirelli to make a bid for the Portugal winger.

Corriere dello Sport claims that the player's agent Jorge Mendes, who is also Inter Milan manager Jose Mourinho's agent, has told the Serie A side that Ronaldo is keen on a move to Inter and join up with the Portuguese coach.

Any projected bid is likely to be spurned by Manchester United following their experiences over Ronaldo's summer saga with Real Madrid.

However, Inter could take an equally hard-lined approach as the Spanish giants following the news that Manchester United do not intend to make an improved deal for Ronaldo.

Mendes is understood to want a wage increase for the winger but Sir Alex Ferguson said that he was "happy" with Ronaldo's current contract, which still has three-and-a-half years left to run.

Meanwhile, Mourinho has rubbished the choice of Ronaldo as European Footballer of the Year.

"I have no praise for Ronaldo," the Inter manager said, clearly unaware of comments made by Ronaldo's agent.

"I would have preferred one of my own foreign players to have won the Ballon d'Or."

Yesterday, reports linked Arsenal's new captain Cesc Fabregas with a move to AC Milan, Inter's ground-sharing rivals.

Despite being under contract until 2014, Fabregas is still being mooted with moves to top clubs across the continent after it emerged that Milan have held a meeting with the 21-year-old's agent.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:15 pm

Interesting story, cringe-worthy thread title, mate. :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby tubby » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:48 pm

Some stories today said Anderson wants to join Mourinho at Inter.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JamCar05 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:43 pm

Bad Bob wrote:cringe-worthy thread title, mate. :D

Sorry mate, but I have to agree with Bob on this  :D
JamCar05

Postby Judge » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:01 am

JamCar05 wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:cringe-worthy thread title, mate. :D

Sorry mate, but I have to agree with Bob on this  :D