Man united - everton; who do you want to win?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Iamheretoplease » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:17 pm

This is going to be an interesting game. Man United are looking for a performance and if they lose then the media are going to around Old Trafford like Vultures. The Plymouth Man United fans will be booing and on the phoneins condemning Fergie. But if they win then the media will come down a little.

Everton have won 4/5 and have started their usual 1-0 wins. They lost something like 15 games last year but won 18 and thats what they base their success around - we win more than we lose. If Everton get beat then they will be down in the bottom half for the rest of the season. But if they get a result they have two home games agaisnt West Ham and Bolton, who after Europe have been woeful. So Everton could be on 25 points. A record of 8-1-8 isnt good but they were
1-0-7. They have easy games at Sunderland, Villa at Christmas so they could go on a big run. Like Bolton, Everton are a team that once they get they confidence up and used to clean sheets they can win alot of games quickly.

So whats it to be Man United or Everton ?
Iamheretoplease

Postby hawkmoon269 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:23 pm

Draw - both then loose 2 points
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:24 pm

Who gives a feck about them 2 ?
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:30 pm

Iamheretoplease wrote:This is going to be an interesting game. Man United are looking for a performance and if they lose then the media are going to around Old Trafford like Vultures. The Plymouth Man United fans will be booing and on the phoneins condemning Fergie. But if they win then the media will come down a little.

Everton have won 4/5 and have started their usual 1-0 wins. They lost something like 15 games last year but won 18 and thats what they base their success around - we win more than we lose. If Everton get beat then they will be down in the bottom half for the rest of the season. But if they get a result they have two home games agaisnt West Ham and Bolton, who after Europe have been woeful. So Everton could be on 25 points. A record of 8-1-8 isnt good but they were
1-0-7. They have easy games at Sunderland, Villa at Christmas so they could go on a big run. Like Bolton, Everton are a team that once they get they confidence up and used to clean sheets they can win alot of games quickly.

So whats it to be Man United or Everton ?

go away hustler.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:35 pm

Id prefer to see Everton win simply because Utd are 2 points ahead of us in the table
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Iamheretoplease » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:38 pm

Dundalk wrote:Id prefer to see Everton win simply because Utd are 2 points ahead of us in the table

but everton play liverpool on the 28th. their confidence will be high and they can beat us 1-0. first goal wins.
Iamheretoplease

Postby neil » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:39 pm

I was knocked out the xmas snooker handicap at the club last night, I had reached the quarter finals and got beat by a gimp, big f.uckoff hamper down the swanny.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:50 pm

neil wrote:I was knocked out the xmas snooker handicap at the club last night, I had reached the quarter finals and got beat by a gimp, big f.uckoff hamper down the swanny.

Neil, are you in Liverpool ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:55 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
neil wrote:I was knocked out the xmas snooker handicap at the club last night, I had reached the quarter finals and got beat by a gimp, big f.uckoff hamper down the swanny.

next to the expressway(fordy) coming out of Speke. Why, you fancy a game?
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby xd3vilx » Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:29 pm

none...i wish none can win...i know...both fans started to fight and they all got ban for the rest of the season...what a ending that would be...

but still...who care...as long as liverpool win...i don't care wad will happen to them...
xd3vilx
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:44 pm

Iamheretoplease wrote:
Dundalk wrote:Id prefer to see Everton win simply because Utd are 2 points ahead of us in the table

but everton play liverpool on the 28th. their confidence will be high and they can beat us 1-0. first goal wins.

Ha!!!! You silly t*at.  :no

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:05 pm

who really gives a f*ck? It's not about Liverpool is it?
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:05 pm

My feeling is that I would hope Everton win because they are not rivals to us in any way, shape or form this season. They overachieved last season and at best can hope for a UEFA cup spot this season. Judging by how they faired this season, they may be secretly hoping they miss out this time.
Our objective realistically this season is to gatecrash the top three. It's possible to do that even if we finish fourth, as long as the gap isn't any bigger than a couple of points between us and third. Forget Everton, their rivalry is with the likes of the barcodes this season.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Jari's mullet » Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:19 pm

I couldn't really care less, as long as we take care of our own business on the pitch then what others are doing pre christmas, isn't of too much concern
Jari's mullet

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:34 pm

neil wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

next to the expressway(fordy) coming out of Speke. Why, you fancy a game?

Nah mate, I fancy a pint. You crack me up lad, if you go the game, where do ya bevvy?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion