Aston Villa V Liverpool - FA cup Semi Final Sun 19/04/15 3PM

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Boocity » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:54 pm

Absolutely dire, I must say we have had more bad times than good under BR, he can't keep living off the 2nd spot of last season
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:55 pm

Jurgen Klopp please
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:03 pm

I've supported Brendan all year, but today is unforgivable.
He has no defence for this abysmal performance! !
His stubborn attitude to our striker problem has probably cost him his job.. how can we go from game to game playing no strikers and expect to win??
The strikers he's bought has been absolutely useless!!
It's frustrating knowing so many manure fans and taking so much abuse straight after the result.

Klopp in to restore the passion thats obviously been lost.. embarrassing! !
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby Homebooby » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:07 pm

Very little positives to cling on to. Don't like losing ever, but you at least need to look like you want it. This was nothing other than a shambles and disgrace. BR was on a hiding to nothing today whichever way it went with playing Stevie, but the team looks lost when he is in the squad. Hindsight is a great thing, but it would have been much better for him to leave at the end of last season. Terrible to watch him suffer this season.

Something is really not right at the club if that's the best we can do and prepare for another lifetime of rebuilding. I'd like to say I've stopped caring, but I'd be lying. Only a massive shake up that sees real quality coming in will change my feelings now. Sorry to all those who I've shared the optimistic route with for so long....that was a feckin disgrace.
Homebooby

Postby metalhead » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:07 pm

Shocking performance

Well deserved for AV
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundreamin is back » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:17 pm

Good luck in the Final Villa you deserve to win it
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

Postby aCe' » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:19 pm

Well played Villa and Sherwood.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:23 pm

We played today exactly the same as we did earlier on in the season when Gerrard was in the side.
Remember all those gutless displays when we were hammered by the likes of West Ham, Palace, Newcastle and dare I say it Villa?
Gerrard has been the greatest player ever to pull on a red shirt but he's weeks away from being 35.
I think the manager got carried away with the script today, I think he thought it was written in the stars that Gerrard would pull something out of the bag.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:34 pm

They were on us from the first whistle and we couldn't deal with it. They stopped us playing from the back and closed the spaces very well. We had no answer other than to kick it into space and hope someone with pace gets on the end of it and that is why we had so many offsides. Our tactics are just too obvious and easy to combat.

Even at that we held off some pressure early on and managed to get ourselves in front only for us to than try and close up by putting extra bodies back and the result was that no one looked liked they had a clue.
Whats most troublesome is that again we faced another high pressure must win game and we blew it. We were poor  :nod Where was the motivation to make a final ? That villa side was fired up and we just turned up.

It was really poor just like our whole season  :down:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:45 pm

think its safe to say we cant play when Gerrard  is in the team, we have moved on from him.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:52 pm

red till i die!! » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:34 pm wrote:They were on us from the first whistle and we couldn't deal with it. They stopped us playing from the back and closed the spaces very well. We had no answer other than to kick it into space and hope someone with pace gets on the end of it and that is why we had so many offsides. Our tactics are just too obvious and easy to combat.

Even at that we held off some pressure early on and managed to get ourselves in front only for us to than try and close up by putting extra bodies back and the result was that no one looked liked they had a clue.
Whats most troublesome is that again we faced another high pressure must win game and we blew it. We were poor  :nod Where was the motivation to make a final ? That villa side was fired up and we just turned up.

It was really poor just like our whole season  :down:

Agreed, every time our midfield tried to knock the ball around and string a few passes together Villa's aggressive pressing forced us backwards, most of our passing moves ended up at the feet of Mingolet.
We really need to bring in a couple of top notch CM's in during the summer, players who can recieve the ball in traffic yet still find a forward pass.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:02 pm

Perhaps we can now finally dispense with this myth Rodgers is the man to take us forward ,I mean if that display seeped in ineptitude didn't show the fella's
failings in a tactical sense then I'm at a fucking loss ....Soulless ,lifeless and devoid of the innovativeness and fresh ideas we keep hearing (mostly self
praising ) the manager is overflowing with. Outfought outmanoeuvred by Tim Sherwood and a decimated Villa side ,and we started with  three strikers on the
bench ,Lovrens injury time shot mirrors where the managers head is currently at ,impractical in the clouds and wayward.

Not a winner ,and never will be.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:11 pm

thank you BR for showing me something new in football it's pretty amazing how you managed to turn a wonderful season with shiite loads of money into one of the most disgraceful year in decades In just one fcking year !! Pretty amazing. Kudos.

Glen and Gerrard playing was sheer brilliance as well as watching your super Mario backed by the heroics of moreno lovern and marko every pound well spent...You look good Brandon all tanned up Shiney white teeth and that is what's important in the end if day for any respectful club...

Will talk about the over hyped 100k wannabes Hendo and Raheem another time.

Keep abusing the naivity  and hope of the liverpool fans you are doing a superb job.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:11 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:02 pm wrote:Perhaps we can now finally dispense with this myth Rodgers is the man to take us forward ,I mean if that display seeped in ineptitude didn't show the fella's
failings in a tactical sense then I'm at a fucking loss ....Soulless ,lifeless and devoid of the innovativeness and fresh ideas we keep hearing (mostly self
praising ) the manager is overflowing with. Outfought outmanoeuvred by Tim Sherwood and a decimated Villa side ,and we started with  three strikers on the
bench ,Lovrens injury time shot mirrors where the managers head is currently at ,impractical in the clouds and wayward.

Every manager in our history has had games and results like that mate, in our glory years though performances like that usually signalled a squad clear out.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:22 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:11 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:02 pm wrote:Perhaps we can now finally dispense with this myth Rodgers is the man to take us forward ,I mean if that display seeped in ineptitude didn't show the fella's

Every manager in our history has had games and results like that mate, in our glory years though performances like that usually signalled a squad clear out.

Come on mate give it a rest it's an epic failure reflecting to the tee all of BR failures and mistakes this season...it's not just one game. Stop apologizing for the guy he destroyed the whole rebuilding effort with a set of criminal decisions.
only me
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games