Sack rafa part deaux - Yeh good one

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:36 pm

Right ,do we still want him sacked ,or is he the man again . Do we have a tendancy to go ott when discussing Senior Benitez . ,both anti and pro . Can you be both pro and anti and wasn't it great fecking the mancs inside and outside of anfield .

Biggup to the oirish massive for knocking feck out of the mancs in the BIGHOUSE on sunday morning .

Discuss , with passion please. :;):
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:38 pm

No news around here Igor Zidane :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:38 pm

Rafa is the man - FACT - here endth the lesson :D
Benny The Noon

Postby phil_cool » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:41 pm

I think you have to give him till the end of the season no matter what. If we don't challenge or win something then he should go then. No point sacking him now imho. I think you have to question why the players were so up for the game yesterday but have looked less than motivated for the past few games though. We pressed like we did last season yesterday..... for the first time this season
phil_cool

Postby Dazzer » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:41 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Right ,do we still want him sacked ,or is he the man again . Do we have a tendancy to go ott when discussing Senior Benitez . ,both anti and pro . Can you be both pro and anti and wasn't it great fecking the mancs inside and outside of anfield .

Biggup to the oirish massive for knocking feck out of the mancs in the BIGHOUSE on sunday morning .

Discuss , with passion please. :;):

Like how you start a thread about rafa being sacked after he wins 1 game yet after 4 loses you hated the other rafa sacked thread ?

You would have been best to just left the should rafa be sacked debate for a week or so till we see what happens with lyon game.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Dazzer » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:43 pm

phil_cool wrote:I think you have to give him till the end of the season no matter what. If we don't challenge or win something then he should go then. No point sacking him now imho. I think you have to question why the players were so up for the game yesterday but have looked less than motivated for the past few games though. We pressed like we did last season yesterday..... for the first time this season

Yeah I mean like some posters have pointed out if he is doing just ok job its better then any other manager bar a few could do and those managers won't come with the owners we got so end of season seems like a good point to look at this agian.Unless of course we have another one of those run of games.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC2007 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:48 pm

Clueless fat Spanish waiter who knows nothing about the game of association football/has lost the dressing room.

Sammy Lee for the job.
LFC2007

Postby phil_cool » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:48 pm

I wonder as well if Rafa would have played Torres if we hadn't just lost 4 on the bounce and he wasn't under so much pressure for a win?
phil_cool

Postby Reg » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:49 pm

1. Rafa is displaying the skills we all knew he had, only weak wristed, over excited homos thought he should be sacked in the first place.

2. The mere fact that folks called for his head in October when we know there is no money to improve the squad, that our owners are near bankrupt and that we have a ticking timebomb called a new stadium shows just how out of touch those people are.

3. Over excited schoolboys blocking forums calling for Rafa to be sacked should be banned.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dazzer » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:49 pm

phil_cool wrote:I wonder as well if Rafa would have played Torres if we hadn't just lost 4 on the bounce and he wasn't under so much pressure for a win?

No he wouldn't cos Torres had to have pain killer injection and you wouldn't risk him would you ?
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby phil_cool » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:50 pm

LFC2007 wrote:Clueless fat Spanish waiter who knows nothing about the game of association football/has lost the dressing room.

Sammy Lee for the job.

According to Lakes Sammy wants out as well, so we are fecked   :D
phil_cool

Postby Dazzer » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:51 pm

phil_cool wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:Clueless fat Spanish waiter who knows nothing about the game of association football/has lost the dressing room.

Sammy Lee for the job.

According to Lakes Sammy wants out as well, so we are fecked   :D

Back to Bolton ?
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Dazzer » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:53 pm

Reg wrote:1. Rafa is displaying the skills we all knew he had, only weak wristed, over excited homos thought he should be sacked in the first place.

2. The mere fact that folks called for his head in October when we know there is no money to improve the squad, that our owners are near bankrupt and that we have a ticking timebomb called a new stadium shows just how out of touch those people are.

3. Over excited schoolboys blocking forums calling for Rafa to be sacked should be banned.

I personaly think fans that protect managers can do more harm then good most of time so reg think about that.Say if they leave a manager in that is sending the club downhill just on blind faith.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:54 pm

Sammy's a nice lad but he´s not the future of LFC.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dazzer » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:55 pm

Reg wrote:Sammy's a nice lad but he´s not the future of LFC.

Wow you talk like you a the future or LFC are you taking lessons of mystic meg ? How would you know that I think he is a great No.2 and rafa is lucky to have him tbh.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion