Political correctness - Gone mad

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:46 pm

:D  Yeah , pity Dawsino had to stick his head in and turn an otherwise fine photograph of Fairies at work into a Gay Pride March .

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby taff » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:50 pm

Were here were fairies get used to it  :laugh:
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:53 pm

:D  :D  :D

Where is Dawsino anyway ? , and don't tell me  "He's away with the Fairies"               :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:06 pm

Thats not fairy nice :angry:
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:06 pm

fairy, cross the mersey :D :buttrock  :alien:  :wwww
Last edited by dawson99 on Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:07 pm

Good one tinkerbell  :laugh:
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:11 pm

taff wrote:Good one tinkerbell  :laugh:

thanx taff, now i expect that dawson looks like a small julia roberts with a dick

you bastard, youve shattered my dreams now, i hate julia

:laugh:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lionheart » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:54 am

dawson99 wrote:I think all people over the age of 65 should just be killed as they are a gindrance on our economy. thats not very pc but it is very true :cool:

Ageism: The only discrimination against a group that, unless fate intervenes, we will all belong to. Reap what you sow gentlemen.   ???

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:19 am

Lando's spot on, just reading through i couldnt disagree with anything he said !
The saying used to be "You reap what you sow" now its "You reap when you sue !"
Cant have pictures of happy married couples because it offends gays??
No mention of xmas because it offends other religions? ???
People shouldnt be vigilent against burglars in there home because it makes them as bad (if not worse) as them? ???
FFS please somebody ANYBODY get a grip !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lionheart » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:24 am

Kharhaz wrote:Lando's spot on, just reading through i couldnt disagree with anything he said !

Lando is not right...he's just the other extreme.

I'm sorry I even started this topic now, it's just brought the extemeists out from under their rocks.    :no

What is wrong with tolerance & acceptance?? I read in my local newspaper today that some gay men are being described as terrorists!!! 

FFS I REALLY do despair and fear for my children in this world. Heaven help them if they are homosexual, convert to become muslim, or 'different' in some way. They'd be lynched if some of the mentality on here is an example of today's society.

:angry:    :down:

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:16 am

Lionheart wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:Lando's spot on, just reading through i couldnt disagree with anything he said !

I'm sorry I even started this topic now, it's just brought the extemeists out from under their rocks.    :no

What is wrong with tolerance & acceptance?? I read in my local newspaper today that some gay men are being described as terrorists!!! 

FFS I REALLY do despair and fear for my children in this world. Heaven help them if they are homosexual, convert to become muslim, or 'different' in some way. They'd be lynched if some of the mentality on here is an example of today's society.

Mate - it's YOU who misunderstands ME, I beleive.

If batting a burglar around the head is wrong, then what should we do? Offer them a cup of tea and have a chat about the weather?
I'm not having a go at you, Lionheart, I just want to clarify some things:

All I want is an end to this "You say one word against me and I'll sue" society.
THe fact is that we in England have to tolerate all kinds of sh*t from illegal immigrants, etc, (How many times do they run folk over, with no insurance/license/MOT/Tax, and get a much lighter sentence than a national?) but when the boot is on the other foot and we do anything against them, they cry "RACIST!"

The fact is, I have a few Indian friends (as I've stated before on here.) I used to be best friends with a lad from Pakistan at school, but he moved away years back.
I regularly chat to several Chinese lads, and there's one Muslim teenager who I got on with well, but haven't seen for a bit. (My area isn't exactly overrun with foreigners)

I am not racist, nor extremist. All I want is equality for ALL - NOT favouritism towards other religions/creeds/sexualities, etc.
I know I give gays a barracking on here, but I know about 10 gay's and lesbians - one is a really good mate, the others are aquaintances. He came out to me - which shows I am not actually homophobic/anti-gay in reality. I just find it funny that men would want to have sex with other men. It's intriguing, I suppose, when I don't see the attraction! :D Me and him have a joke about it, and whenever I see him, I call him a poof - AND HE LAUGHS AND CALLS ME A FAT B*STARD. - It's called a sense of humour.
The thing is - why can't other religions/sexualities just step back and laugh at themselves? I rip the sh*t out of myself, and all my mates are the same.

It seems to me that some people are just too precious - get over yourselves and get on with life as a community, rather than as a series of cliques.

Trust me - from the bottom of my heart - I have nothing against any race/creed/sexual orientation (excluding such as peados, etc).

I just want us all to get the same treatment, and the criminals to get suitably punished, rather than mollycoddled.  :)

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:28 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Lionheart wrote:

Mate - it's YOU who misunderstands ME, I beleive.

If batting a burglar around the head is wrong, then what should we do? Offer them a cup of tea and have a chat about the weather?
I'm not having a go at you, Lionheart, I just want to clarify some things:

All I want is an end to this "You say one word against me and I'll sue" society.
THe fact is that we in England have to tolerate all kinds of sh*t from illegal immigrants, etc, (How many times do they run folk over, with no insurance/license/MOT/Tax, and get a much lighter sentence than a national?) but when the boot is on the other foot and we do anything against them, they cry "RACIST!"

The fact is, I have a few Indian friends (as I've stated before on here.) I used to be best friends with a lad from Pakistan at school, but he moved away years back.
I regularly chat to several Chinese lads, and there's one Muslim teenager who I got on with well, but haven't seen for a bit. (My area isn't exactly overrun with foreigners)

I am not racist, nor extremist. All I want is equality for ALL - NOT favouritism towards other religions/creeds/sexualities, etc.
I know I give gays a barracking on here, but I know about 10 gay's and lesbians - one is a really good mate, the others are aquaintances. He came out to me - which shows I am not actually homophobic/anti-gay in reality. I just find it funny that men would want to have sex with other men. It's intriguing, I suppose, when I don't see the attraction! :D Me and him have a joke about it, and whenever I see him, I call him a poof - AND HE LAUGHS AND CALLS ME A FAT B*STARD. - It's called a sense of humour.
The thing is - why can't other religions/sexualities just step back and laugh at themselves? I rip the sh*t out of myself, and all my mates are the same.

It seems to me that some people are just too precious - get over yourselves and get on with life as a community, rather than as a series of cliques.

Trust me - from the bottom of my heart - I have nothing against any race/creed/sexual orientation (excluding such as peados, etc).

I just want us all to get the same treatment, and the criminals to get suitably punished, rather than mollycoddled.  :)

i have to agree with lando  here, lionheart.

Lando is quite levelheaded, despite his sense of humour :D

Nonetheless, you will find, as with me, that much of the time we are never serious, but we do respect others for what they are, even the idiots.

Like lando, i have many friends, some white, some black, some jewish, some gay (but i never pick up money in front of them :D ), some muslim etc etc, so just take a step back and realise that lando is being honest. I feel there was no need to criticise him here Brad. OK mate

:)
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lionheart » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:55 am

If your not extremist/racist/intollerant why would you say things like:

If you don't like being called a poof/fairy/faggott, etc - don't flaunt your warped ways infront of me. You f*cking faggotts.

If you believe in a different God, and follow some bearded punk from Afghanistan who encourages you to strap bombs to yourself - fine. Just don't expect me to, you f*cking loony.

Is this what you call humorous?? Am I supposed to laugh at this?? I try and teach my kids NOT to talk and think like this and the only people that do are ignorant rednecks and that they are generally no better than the people that detest so much.

Ok, let's just for a minute say I do trust you and that I believe you are only trying to have a joke...

There are kids on this web site (there are very few restrictions in regards to access). Do you think it is appropriate to use this type of derogatory and racist language and ideas in front of them?? Do you think your utterances might influence their thoughts in any kind of way?? Would you take any kind of responsibility if one of the 14-15 years olds that frequest this site, takes a pistol (or any other typer of weapon you like to mention) and blows away a person of another faith (muslim, Jew, whatever) because they believe they are responsible for the London bombings (the London police did), Sept.11, etc. Would it be funny then Lando?? Would you laugh then??

If it is then it's just perverted and twisted and I want no part of it.

Lando, you deal in generalisations and that is DANGEROUS. It's OK Lando, you aren't alone and you can hardly be held responsible

I've had enough....

I request the moderators to close my account IMMEDIATELY.

Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:08 am

Lionheart wrote:If your not extremist/racist/intollerant why would you say things like:

If you don't like being called a poof/fairy/faggott, etc - don't flaunt your warped ways infront of me. You f*cking faggotts.

If you believe in a different God, and follow some bearded punk from Afghanistan who encourages you to strap bombs to yourself - fine. Just don't expect me to, you f*cking loony.

Is this what you call humorous?? Am I supposed to laugh at this?? I try and teach my kids NOT to talk and think like this and the only people that do are ignorant rednecks and that they are generally no better than the people that detest so much.

Ok, let's just for a minute say I do trust you and that I believe you are only trying to have a joke...

There are kids on this web site (there are very few restrictions in regards to access). Do you think it is appropriate to use this type of derogatory and racist language and ideas in front of them?? Do you think your utterances might influence their thoughts in any kind of way?? Would you take any kind of responsibility if one of the 14-15 years olds that frequest this site, takes a pistol (or any other typer of weapon you like to mention) and blows away a person of another faith (muslim, Jew, whatever) because they believe they are responsible for the London bombings (the London police did), Sept.11, etc. Would it be funny then Lando?? Would you laugh then??

Lando, you deal in generalisations and that is DANGEROUS. It's OK Lando, you aren't alone and you can hardly be held responsible

I've had enough....

Lionheart calm down man, I think Landos quote on Bin Laden is hillarious, you should know him by know he always posts like this.
He doesnt actually mean any of it.
Chill out.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:11 am

Ciggy wrote:
Lionheart wrote:If your not extremist/racist/intollerant why would you say things like:

I've had enough....

Lionheart calm down man, I think Landos quote on Bin Laden is hillarious, you should know him by know he always posts like this.
He doesnt actually mean any of it.
Chill out.

agreed. Lionheart please chill out.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum