Political correctness - Part deux

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:00 pm

Woollyback wrote:woof's attempts to cheer up roberts were well received :D

:laugh:  Would it suprise you if i told you there was no Bone down there ?  :D  Just some pork scratchings   :( 

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Woollyback » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:16 pm

:laugh:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:25 am

2520years wrote:
Ciggy wrote:You take things far to serious on here IMO.

A scouser saying someone else takes things too seriously.  Now I've heard it all.

Lando potentially insulted homosexuals, jews, muslims, hindus, black people, gypsies and probably others too.  If he'd have insulted scousers would it have been okay, if it was done in a joke?  I'm sure I can come up with some scouse jokes if pushed. 

(Before you point out that this is an LFC forum, some scousers and LFC fans are jewish/black etc.  There are members of this forum that fall into the categories that Lando insulted.)

You've twice hinted that I should leave this forum.  I'm beginning to think you're not very nice.
:wwww

Oh f*cking grow up you tw*t!

You "potentially" insulted CIGGY - are you admitting you're a hypocrite?

Stop being a f*cking child.

I am a fat tw*t, who takes the p*ss out of anything that I percieve to have some semblance of humour trapped within.

Happy now? Surely I'd be "ist" for OMITTING "Homos/Jews/Muslims, etc?

By the f*cking way - when did I EVER "insult" Jews OR Muslims? I called suiced bombers "loonies", but surely it's YOU who's insinuating they are ALL suicide bombers with your statement?

If you need anymore proof that I am as fair as they come, heed this, you scabby walrus:

English thugs need shooting.

Murderers need to be killed.

Rapists need to have their genetalia sawn off, and salt poured over their gaping wounds.

Extremists from ALL religions need to be stopped - bullets are useful.

Homosexuals are hilarious IMHO. I wouldn't hurt any of them, but I wouldn't be frightened to take the p*ss to raise a laugh if the situation arose, either.

The Irish people I've met are actually intelligent, and one of the ladies was definately worth a good banging. None were drunkards, but my next-door neighbours WERE armed robbers, and they DID rob my house. The b*stards.

Scousers are f*cking brilliant, and Liverpool must have the most bangable birds out of any city I've visited.

Every single French person I've met has been a total tw*t. I have no doubt that there's a French man I'd happily call a friend, and less doubt that there's a French Bird I'd nob. (Nicole? - Yes - I AM your Papa!!!)

The German's have shown us how to hold a World Cup, and every German I've met (including the bird I would have nobbed but for her f*cking Dad!) has been bloody charming. (With the exception of said Bird's Dad!!! :D)

Italy has nothing to offer me at all, as I am allergic to cheese.

The Yanks are OK once you get past their arrogance. Then you realise that their birds really fancy you because of your accent.

Canada is the only country I'd emmigrate to, as I have always loved the thought of living in a log-cabin, surrounded by mountains and snow, miles from civilisation.

Australians are too laid back, with the exception of their axe-murderers.

New Zealanders are all sheep-sh*ggers, so I hear. Best not to believe it, though, in the current climate.

Osama Bin Laden is the scum of the Earth, and one of the very few people I believe I would be capable of actually killing. A megalomaniac, he's a bain on all civilisations throughout the globe, and MUST be stopped.

India is the home of the Curry, and I love them all dearly.

Pakistani's hate India, but I'm sure they have contributed to the culinary and social benefit of the World. Suggestions on a postcard, please, as I have no idea whether they have or not.

Africans: Poor b*stards ruled by greedy b*stards. Am I wrong?

Scottish - Bitter after years of foreign rule, and who could blame them?

Welsh - Created Catherine Zeta Jones, so will forever be a top nation in my eyes.

Belgium - Done nothing of interest. Home of Agatha Christie's most famous detective, Stella Artois lager, and the sprout.

Spain - Forgiven for the Armarda, after they sent us Rafa, Xabi, Luis and Pepe by way of apology.

Argentina - Gabriel Paletta.

Norway - Riise and Jan Molby. Top nation.

Sweden - Ulrika Johnsson. Used to be OK, but now a bit straggly.

Holland. Arrogant wasters, except for Jan Kromkamp and Dirk Kuyt if he joins us. :D

Me - fat b*stard with a sense of humour.

Get it? ??? :D
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:30 am

dawson99 wrote:so what have we learnt? apart from the fact im taking ciggy for a proper lopndon lunch, which consists of a proper london sausage :p

shurrup Ooter

:D   :p   :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:51 am

There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:06 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:The German's have shown us how to hold a World Cup, and every German I've met (including the bird I would have nobbed but for her f*cking Dad!) has been bloody charming. (With the exception of said Bird's Dad!!! :D)

so you're saying you could've knobbed this german bird but you knobbed her dad instead?  :oh:

belgium gave us sabrina one of the kiddie's entertainers at our hotel in spain last week, and if you'd seen sabrina you'd have been eternally grateful to the nation of belgium :love:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:12 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (Lando_Griffin @ July 13 2006,03:25)
The German's have shown us how to hold a World Cup, and every German I've met (including the bird I would have nobbed but for her f*cking Dad!) has been bloody charming. (With the exception of said Bird's Dad!!! )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so you're saying you could've knobbed this german bird but you knobbed her dad instead?   

account deleted by request

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:40 am

:(  edit
Last edited by woof woof ! on Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:55 am

Woollyback wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:The German's have shown us how to hold a World Cup, and every German I've met (including the bird I would have nobbed but for her f*cking Dad!) has been bloody charming. (With the exception of said Bird's Dad!!! :D)

so you're saying you could've knobbed this german bird but you knobbed her dad instead?  :oh:

hahahahahaha  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:17 am

Woollyback wrote:

belgium gave us sabrina one of the kiddie's entertainers at our hotel in spain last week, and if you'd seen sabrina you'd have been eternally grateful to the nation of belgium :love:

Yes.  :down:  :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:32 am

yes to sabrina or yes you knobbed her dad?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:43 am

its lando your asking woolly - he's defo knobbed the dad

Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:29 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Norway - Riise and Jan Molby.

ah, when did the great dane change nationality

112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:38 am

peewee wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:Norway - Riise and Jan Molby.

ah, when did the great dane change nationality

good spot beedy eyes

Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:57 pm

Ciggy wrote:I want to be friends with you all  :love:  :hearts

:laugh:

Surely thats the Judge off to a "Womens support group" ?      :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator