Rm or cm - What happen if rafa still can't find rm?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:38 pm

What happen if Rafa still can't find RM? Should we look for CM and let SG play in RM ? Of course this CM is someone that as good as SG.

ex.

SG Ballack Alonso HK

or

SG R van der vaart Alonso HK
LiverpoolMadman

Postby MilitiaRusher » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:42 pm

I'd look to get Ronaldinho on a loan and we'll offer 5 million and Traore as a freebie to Arsenal for Henry.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:48 pm

come on !!!
LiverpoolMadman

Postby stoney » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:59 pm

I'd look to loan Joaquin from Betis and Robben from Chelsea to cover our wings.

I think yes what about you?

Don't be surprised that nobody takes you seriously
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:02 pm

havent we got the best right midfield in the prem in stevie g?
we are winning, not conceding, and have plenty cover for midfield. stick to the CB in jan unless an outrageous deal comes along
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:06 pm

we are winning, not conceding, and have plenty cover for midfield. stick to the CB in jan unless an outrageous deal comes along

Thank you for that positive reply
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Garymac » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:20 pm

Gerrards did well right wing this season but take a look at his performance in the center yesterday, Awesome, simply awesome he is as good as any center mid on the planet and buying a center mid to replace Gerrard is a daft plan in my opinion, hes filled in there and did well and its a job we know he can do in future but to me, Stick him upfront, center half, right back, left back, he would do a good job in those positions, but in the center at the top of his game there is no one better.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby mighty mo » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:29 pm

honestly madman,sometimes you really live up to your name with these weird threads you create,this is as bad as the "buy upson and pennant "  and the "should we get SWP on loan from chelsea" threads from the other day you created
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Hotrod » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:40 pm

top priority is a defender the right hand side situation is a problem but one we can cope with gerrard finnan garcia and even kewell can play there so even tho we do need a rm w can cope a while longer without one but a centre half is needed i mena hyypia and carra are playin outta their skins atm but injuries loss of form may still come into play and we need back up
Liverpool madman some threads u make are uterily pointless
"GUYVER"
Hotrod

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:50 pm

Gerrards did well right wing this season but take a look at his performance in the center yesterday, Awesome, simply awesome he is as good as any center mid on the planet and buying a center mid to replace Gerrard is a daft plan in my opinion, hes filled in there and did well and its a job we know he can do in future but to me, Stick him upfront, center half, right back, left back, he would do a good job in those positions, but in the center at the top of his game there is no one better.

He is Super G and the only Super G. The question is what Rafa will do if he still can't get RWM. Should he find a CM, someone like SG.

Ballack will be on free and RVV have request transfer, maybe this is the only solutions for RWM.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Hotrod » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:55 pm

Code: Select all
He is Super G and the only Super G. The question is what Rafa will do if he still can't get RWM. Should he find a CM, someone like SG.

Ballack will be on free and RVV have request transfer, maybe this is the only solutions for RWM.

We have Gerrard, Alonso, Sissoko, Zenden, Kewell can all play in the centre so why should be break our wage bank for Ballack and he is going to Madrid anyway
Van Der Vart however is a real gem never know why he went to Hamberg but if he handed in a tranfer request i would go for him maybe Raffa can convert him into a winger only a thought
"GUYVER"
Hotrod

Postby tubby » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:57 pm

I think the Rafas fist choice would be Simao but that looks to have gone up in smoke. It all depends on how much we spend on the defender also. I think Rafa may opt for the Croatian young one Dario Srna. The clubs president dropped a few hints a couple of months ago saying that "Liverpool had planted the seeds", whatever that is supposed to mean ill leave up to you to decide but there a re a few other players id like to see play for us.

With Betis still rock bottom last time i looked at the La Liga table im sure only a miricle will stop Joaquin from wanting away from them. Wether he goes in the Jan window or sticks it out till the end of the season remains to be seen but im sure were not the only club to eye him up. Chelsea are alos after him and it may bot be so bad if we did get him as it may allow us to sign an already fustrated Arjen Robben. Hes been for Chelsea at time like Cisses been for us, Moaning and moaning although i havent heard Cisses bitching for a few weeks now. I think Robben is a class player and would love to see him play for us. But thats also a long shot.

Im not to sure what the situattion regarding Steed Malbranque at Fulham is. I dont know if hes agreed to a new deal yet and hes also someone who i rate in the premiership quite highly and im sure would fit in well.

The thing is if we were going to fork out 12M for Simao that same money could easily buy Robben (he went to Chelsea for £12M) and Malbranque. Or even set up a deal for Joaquin.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:57 pm

honestly madman,sometimes you really live up to your name with these weird threads you create,this is as bad as the "buy upson and pennant "  and the "should we get SWP on loan from chelsea" threads from the other day you created

The question what Rafa will do if he still can't find RWM. NOT MY TOPIC BAD or GOOD !! I still don't understand what is MO means? I think MO is MORON ...
LiverpoolMadman

Postby tubby » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:58 pm

MO: Michael Owen

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:58 pm

Unless you mean IMO: in my opinion

tubby