Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:00 pm

Rabiot is available
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby Pig Catcher » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:03 pm

And a complete dickhead! I hope we stay well clear.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:12 pm

Pig Catcher » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:03 pm wrote:

So was Suarez when we got him - Rabiot is quality and would add a box to box to the midfield
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:37 pm

If this Rabiot fella is A) a central midfielder B) good and C) available
Let's fvcking go and get him, we'll worry about him being this and that when the title is on the sideboard, in fact sell him in the summer for all I care, just win that effin title.
How many times over the last 30 years have we been in a position as good as this in January? Not frigging many, maybe 3 or 4 at most including this one. We wasted an opportunity in 13/14 through inactivity in January, let's not make the same mistake again.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:40 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:37 pm wrote:If this Rabiot fella is A) a central midfielder B) good and C) available
Let's fvcking go and get him, we'll worry about him being this and that when the title is on the sideboard. Sell him in the summer for all I care, just win that effin title.
How many times over the last 30 years have we been in a position as good as this in January? Not frigging many, maybe 3 or 4 at most including this one. We wasted an opportunity in 13/14 through inactivity in January, let's not make the same mistake again.

The current squad has put us in this current position- why exactly is it so crucial to bring in someone ? What happens if it goes all wrong the wrong person comes in and ruins the clear squad unity they have.
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:50 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:40 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:37 pm wrote:If this Rabiot fella is A) a central midfielder B) good and C) available
Let's fvcking go and get him, we'll worry about him being this and that when the title is on the sideboard. Sell him in the summer for all I care, just win that effin title.

The current squad has put us in this current position- why exactly is it so crucial to bring in someone ? What happens if it goes all wrong the wrong person comes in and ruins the clear squad unity they have.

Bringing in quality players very rarely goes wrong, yes we have done well up to now but we are only at the halfway mark, the run in doesn't even start hotting up until around Easter time, that's when fatigue and pressure really starts kicking in.
I've never seen this lad kick a ball in my life but you reckon he's quality and that's what we are missing in the middle of the park. Improving the squad should never stop wether we are on top of not.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:06 pm

From what I have seen of him play and read about him, this guy is very lightweight, moody, sulks a lot, and his mammy is his agent!
Needs to grow a pair.
Then again, if Obergrueppenfuehrer Klopp decides he's the right man, I'll do a complete U-turn on my opinion.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:55 pm

Pig Catcher » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:03 pm wrote:

Its no surprise but looks like he is going to Barce - says it’s in June , £20mil a year wages !
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:15 am

Liverpool are closing on a £27m deal to sign Trabzonspor teenager Abdulkadir Omur, who is seen as a long-term replacement for Adam Lallana.

From the Mirror
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:53 pm

He's going to have fun applying for a visa post Brexit.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:44 pm

kazza » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:15 am wrote:Liverpool are closing on a £27m deal to sign Trabzonspor teenager Abdulkadir Omur, who is seen as a long-term replacement for Adam Lallana.

From the Mirror

Yup few rumours going around.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/f ... s-15637927

Here is his highlights

https://youtu.be/9OyeArmciw0
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:32 pm

kazza » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:15 am wrote:Liverpool are closing on a £27m deal to sign Trabzonspor teenager Abdulkadir Omur, who is seen as a long-term replacement for Adam Lallana.

From the Mirror

Eh, do we really need a replacement for Lallana? We already have Henderson, Wijnaldum, Keita, Fabinho, Chamberlain and maybe Milner for next season, more than enoguh midfielders in my book. We have Grujic on loan as well, but I don't think he's in our future plans.

I'd rather we save our money for marquee signings from now on, rather than squad players. If we have for example Timo Werner and Jadon Sancho for next season, I'd be more than happy with only 2 signigs.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby electrum » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:02 pm

I would be very surprised if Milner and Lallana are still here next year. I wouldn't be too surprised if Hendo is gone as well.

This year Milner has just turned 33 a couple of days ago and Lallana will be 31 (with injuries blighting him for the last couple of years he is a shadow of his former self)
Hendo will be 29

Fab, Keita, Wijnaldum, Shaqiri, Ox and this kid and maybe one other DM in the summer would do nicely for midfield. This would be the future for me.
electrum
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Pig Catcher » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:33 pm

damjan193 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:32 pm wrote:
kazza » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:15 am wrote:Liverpool are closing on a £27m deal to sign Trabzonspor teenager Abdulkadir Omur, who is seen as a long-term replacement for Adam Lallana.

From the Mirror

Eh, do we really need a replacement for Lallana? We already have Henderson, Wijnaldum, Keita, Fabinho, Chamberlain and maybe Milner for next season, more than enoguh midfielders in my book. We have Grujic on loan as well, but I don't think he's in our future plans.

I'd rather we save our money for marquee signings from now on, rather than squad players. If we have for example Timo Werner and Jadon Sancho for next season, I'd be more than happy with only 2 signigs.

Pretty sure Fekir was the original Lallana replacement so if this is true it might be a Fekir alternative.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pig Catcher » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:41 pm

electrum » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:02 pm wrote:I would be very surprised if Milner and Lallana are still here next year. I wouldn't be too surprised if Hendo is gone as well.

This year Milner has just turned 33 a couple of days ago and Lallana will be 31 (with injuries blighting him for the last couple of years he is a shadow of his former self)
Hendo will be 29

Fab, Keita, Wijnaldum, Shaqiri, Ox and this kid and maybe one other DM in the summer would do nicely for midfield. This would be the future for me.

Pretty certain both Milner and Hendo will be here next year. Klopp selects both regularly. Squad game after all. I think this will be Lallana's last season in all likelihood. Milner has one more year on his contract after this one so might just leave on a bosmon then.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill