Euro 2012 thread

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Benny The Noon » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:09 pm wrote:When did I say I want Woy out of the England job ?!

I couldn't give a f*ck about who the manager is - Woy can have it for the next ten years as far as I'm concerned.

England were Sh*t - just go and read all the embaressing stats.

England in Euro 96 were exciting and full of attacking and went at teams and it was fantastic at the old Wemberlee.

You think they are the same just confirms you are clueless and now it will just be time to laugh at you

:laugh:

you have no interest in England, yet you post about them EVERY DAY  :laugh:

To make things worse, you post pictures from the S*N! to get your pathetic, bitter posts across.

There's only one person people laugh at Benny, and it's not me.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:13 pm

I will point and laugh at you as well :laugh:

Clueless muppet
Benny The Noon

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:14 pm

Benny The Noon » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:13 pm wrote:I will point and laugh at you as well :laugh:

Clueless muppet

wouldn't expect anything less from a reader of the s*n
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:17 pm

7_Kewell » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:14 pm wrote:
Benny The Noon » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:13 pm wrote:I will point and laugh at you as well :laugh:

Clueless muppet

Do go too far there pal - I was actually at Hillsboro and my uncle was one of those people who they accused and put in the paper - so don't even f*cking go there ok.

Chose a different subject to try and get a rise.
Benny The Noon

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:19 pm

Benny The Noon » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:17 pm wrote:
7_Kewell » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:14 pm wrote:

Clueless muppet

Do go too far there pal - I was actually at Hillsboro and my uncle was one of those people who they accused and put in the paper - so don't even f*cking go there ok.

so why post pictures from the s*n?  Why not remove them when you're told they're from the s*n? 

They're still here, still from that awful newspaper with your name above them.  Go figure
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:20 pm

I was also at the Holland match in 96, still got the program as well, an A4 booklet which was orange. Happy days, seems so long ago...
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:21 pm

The picture was all over the Internet on people's Facebook and on various websites. It's not the one from the Sun.

Time to draw on line on this particular wind up pal - you are sailing far too close right now.
Benny The Noon

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:22 pm

Kharhaz » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:20 pm wrote:I was also at the Holland match in 96, still got the program as well, an A4 booklet which was orange. Happy days, seems so long ago...

I worked as a steward throughout the whole tournament at Wemberly - atmopshere was amazing
Benny The Noon

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Benny The Noon » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:21 pm wrote:The picture was all over the Internet on people's Facebook and on various websites. It's not the one from the Sun.

Time to draw on line on this particular wind up pal - you are sailing far too close right now.

who do you think CREATED THAT IMAGE, you clueless loon?
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:24 pm

7_Kewell » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:23 pm wrote:
Benny The Noon » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:21 pm wrote:The picture was all over the Internet on people's Facebook and on various websites. It's not the one from the Sun.

It was created years ago and not by the sun you f*cking lemon.

Seriously stop now.
Benny The Noon

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:26 pm

Benny The Noon » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:24 pm wrote:
7_Kewell » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:23 pm wrote:

It was created years ago and not by the sun you f*cking lemon.

Seriously stop now.

fine, i'll say no more, but i've told you and so has another poster. Do everyone a favour and take it down
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:32 pm

Which picture? I want to see it.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:38 pm

tubby » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:32 pm wrote:Which picture? I want to see it.

It's the picture of the England team with muppet for heads and Heskey as well from around the 2006 World Cup I think - it was all over blogs etc and resurfaced after Sunday so I copied it from google pictures and it seems it was from a blog from the sun( which indidnt realise ) - so i deleted that image and got one from another blog.
Benny The Noon

Postby metalhead » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:40 pm

Ronaldo biggest sh!thouse ever.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:43 pm

metalhead » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:40 pm wrote:Ronaldo biggest sh!thouse ever.

Wanted to be the hero to take the winning pen and then didn't look bothered at the end
Benny The Noon

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion