Welsh wizzards wonderful world of W*nk - Your own thread

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby dixie » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:25 pm

mistyred wrote:Check out the SSN site your views they make the Welsh Wizard look
like a clever cloggs :D  :p

did you really say clever cloggs? you sad tit

did you really say clever clogs? :(
dixie

Postby Dundalk » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:31 pm

Chelsea are reportedly lining up a deal which will see them offer £5m plus William Gallas for the left-back.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:53 pm

dixie wrote:
mistyred wrote:Check out the SSN site your views they make the Welsh Wizard look
like a clever cloggs :D  :p

did you really say clever cloggs? you sad tit

did you really say clever clogs? :(

Yes i did you W'nker it's sarcasm,  now go home and f@ck yourself you pile of puke filled sh1t bucket.

F@ckin gonnads coming on here flippin no marks.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mannyk » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:18 pm

Just some useless information but if you were to say to a greek that Traore is kaka. They would take it that he is sh...it .

Hey Metalhead is the cafetaria lady Greek? ??? :D
Mannyk

Postby drummerphil » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:43 am

To be honest my welsh wánky weirdo,i think you have let your thread down this summer.Your normal quantity of pure liquid wánk gold has not been as forth coming as usual.Strange that in a summer of high movement within the club,you havent matched it with your deluge of wánk or we have had not even a huge dollop of bowel movement from your contacts at Melwood.Sort it out ,,,,,,,in January if Henry,Crespo or anyone else is coming we need a list new years day...............ITS YOUR JOB
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:21 am

drummerphil wrote:To be honest my welsh wánky weirdo,i think you have let your thread down this summer.Your normal quantity of pure liquid wánk gold has not been as forth coming as usual.Strange that in a summer of high movement within the club,you havent matched it with your deluge of wánk or we have had not even a huge dollop of bowel movement from your contacts at Melwood.Sort it out ,,,,,,,in January if Henry,Crespo or anyone else is coming we need a list new years day...............ITS YOUR JOB

couldn't agree more Phil. As soon as he got his very own thread to fill with wonderful wankitty W*nk, he has become very complacent. Well i have a warning for the Welsh Wizzard, there are enough W*nk merchants on here to steal your throne (and possibly thread) is you don't buck up.

sort it out.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:12 pm

babu wrote:
drummerphil wrote:To be honest my welsh wánky weirdo,i think you have let your thread down this summer.Your normal quantity of pure liquid wánk gold has not been as forth coming as usual.Strange that in a summer of high movement within the club,you havent matched it with your deluge of wánk or we have had not even a huge dollop of bowel movement from your contacts at Melwood.Sort it out ,,,,,,,in January if Henry,Crespo or anyone else is coming we need a list new years day...............ITS YOUR JOB

couldn't agree more Phil. As soon as he got his very own thread to fill with wonderful wankitty W*nk, he has become very complacent. Well i have a warning for the Welsh Wizzard, there are enough W*nk merchants on here to steal your throne (and possibly thread) is you don't buck up.

sort it out.

yes see what i mean oh wánky of wierdness.......we need your list on the first day,so we then know........who not to post threads about.All though wouldnt leave many players left in Europe would it  :laugh:
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:39 pm

wánky of weirdness  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby HantsRed » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:06 pm

Hey Welshie I can see you're browsing this forum right now.

So have you got any juicy W*nk for me?

(I can't believe I just said that - I feel quite sick now)
HantsRed

Postby welsh wizzard » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:59 pm

Plenty of juicy W*nk!!

1  Chelsea are full of wankersss
2  Lampard is about as good as a premature wankkk.
3  Manutd wiil run out of Juicy wankkk, can't last the pace.   
4  Ferdinand cant spell wankkkk
5  Arsenal just can't wankkk it at the moment but just need some fine lubricating then they will wankkk all over the emirate.

But the Mighty Liverpool will never wankkk alone.wankk on wankk on.
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:49 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:Plenty of juicy W*nk!!

5  Arsenal just can't wankkk it at the moment but just need some fine lubricating then they will wankkk all over the emirate.

:D  :laugh:  :D
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby HantsRed » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:40 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:Plenty of juicy W*nk!!

:D  W*nk on Welshie, W*nk on.
HantsRed

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:10 pm

Dec. 31 2006,12:11 QUOTE
Well its about time i revealed the signings that are about to join in Jan and who are on there way in the summer.

Lucas Neil to join in Jan.

Crouch to go as Raffa said same about Cisse that he didn't want to sell and looked what happened. No smoke without fire!! If an offer comes in that is too good to turn down i/e 12m then goodbye couch potato head.

No 1 striker David Villa is the clubs main target. Vibes coming from Valencia is they will do a deal for 25m. Reina is wanted by them as part of the deal. Villa also wants a crack at premiership and Liverpool are is favoured choice.If this can't be done in Jan, then Crouch will still go and Jan Koeller will join on loan in Jan.

David Beckham is doing rounds around club at moment. Steve Gerrard wants him to come in to solve right wing problems.

Also whispers are Arron Lennon is being mooted as a big money transfer as part of a deal with Harry Kewell in Jan.

If either of these don't happen then its simao and alves being chased in the summer.

Thats all for now!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------

:laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby sophe_lfc_4_lyf » Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:23 pm

Ha :D

YNWA.. Drummerphil_[*]
sophe_lfc_4_lyf
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Sun May 13, 2007 3:26 am

:bump

Just thought I'd give this thread some air before welsh wizzards end of season :censored: sesh starts.

I'm stil waiting for Owen Joaquin and Metzelda, maybe this summer tho if we W*nk hard enough.

:D  :p  :D
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill