Dic are in, apparently - So says the mirror [Merged Thread]

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:42 pm

heimdall wrote:Surely the fact that this is now getting a mention in the papers adds some weight to it. I think this will happen as well it's just a case of taking these stories with a bit of salt :-)

It's been getting mentioned in the papers on and off since all the bullshit with Hicks first kicked off really.

I do get the feeling though that it's only a matter of time before some sort of deal is concluded. The factors of DIC not distancing themselves from the continued stories and the seeming disappearence of George Gillett off the face of the planet still give me cause to think that something IS going on in the background. Until that is confirmed though I'll be taking all of these stories with a pinch of salt.
Last edited by RUSHIE#9 on Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:48 pm

heimdall wrote:Surely the fact that this is now getting a mention in the papers adds some weight to it.

:glare:

Lets keep our fingers crossed anyway...thats all you can expect to do freely enough at this stage. Rumour might well end up turning into reality.

then again.....we'll just have to wait and see.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:57 pm

Ade and Woolly's threads have been merged and put in the rumour mill until such time as things are confirmed on the Offal.  Here's hoping, though! :nod
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby zarababe » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:17 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Ade wrote:Nice little earner for T&G. I'm sure we all wish them well…

Will we feck they can p!ss off and die for all I care I hate them with a passion.

:D yehh wish them gob. :censored:.es well we do - not a penny of their own money spentand they'll make profit the size of .. modovia  :angry:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill