Welcome - And about time

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Fowler_E7 » Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:46 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:SWP was in the Newz Bar in town last night with his step dad Ian Wright, he didnt travel to Sunderland yesterday, so what was he doing in Liverpool? Coming on loan till the end of the season and he had been to talk to Rafa? Or just fancied a pint in Liverpool mmm...................... Interesting. :;):

the rumours are that Everton want him on loan till the end of the season.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby looprevil » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:00 am

Fowler_E7 wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:SWP was in the Newz Bar in town last night with his step dad Ian Wright, he didnt travel to Sunderland yesterday, so what was he doing in Liverpool? Coming on loan till the end of the season and he had been to talk to Rafa? Or just fancied a pint in Liverpool mmm...................... Interesting. :;):

the rumours are that Everton want him on loan till the end of the season.

SWP to Everton?  I can't see that switch taking place.  I think he needs to be loaned out as having a player of his quality languish on the bench all year is lame however, I can't see him going to Everton.
looprevil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:01 am

Liverpool Set for Another Spanish Target?
Liverpool are chasing Espaynol striker Jonathon Soriano. The player has been linked with a move to Segunda Liga Almeria after they offered £2.5 million but Espaynol rejected the deal. This has alerted Liverpool who could well sell unsettled striker Djibril Cisse in the January transfer window.

"All I want to do is play," said the young forward. "If I was to go there in a permanent transfer that would be fine by me."

However, it's emerged that Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has been alerted to Jonathan's availability and is keen to bring the youngster to Anfield.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:21 am

rumour mill, well done jmac.

excellent thread area :)
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:55 pm

no one will look here tho. its like when i post things in players lounge it gets about 3 looks. in all honesty they are 3 looks id rather have if they are worthy, but theres too much in liverpool general.. well class this welsh wiards world of wumours site
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:18 pm

They'll have to Daws as we'll send most of the rumour threads here.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:23 pm

Runour Mill ey. Great idea. We all know it won't cope with all spammers but will hopefully cope with most.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:51 pm

Jonathan Soriano? Liverpool? nah.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:28 am

Excellent stuff mods, though  as this will be the home for all crass nonsense stuff you may have wanted to called it Judge's second home but Rumour mill is fine also  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raoul » Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:14 am

dawson99 wrote:no one will look here tho. its like when i post things in players lounge it gets about 3 looks. in all honesty they are 3 looks id rather have if they are worthy, but theres too much in liverpool general.. well class this welsh wiards world of wumours site

I disagree, I never looked at the old rumor thread - who has time to scroll throigh that monstrosity?  However, I regularly come here because I can see at a glance what is going on, and what I want to look at.  This IS a little bit out of sight, out of mind, but it is actually usable...

I'll be back
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:57 pm

Raoul wrote:
dawson99 wrote:no one will look here tho. its like when i post things in players lounge it gets about 3 looks. in all honesty they are 3 looks id rather have if they are worthy, but theres too much in liverpool general.. well class this welsh wiards world of wumours site

I disagree, I never looked at the old rumor thread - who has time to scroll throigh that monstrosity?  However, I regularly come here because I can see at a glance what is going on, and what I want to look at.  This IS a little bit out of sight, out of mind, but it is actually usable...

I'll be back

whoopee.......cant wait
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill