Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun May 17, 2015 2:45 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun May 17, 2015 1:22 pm wrote:I doubt we will get Milner ,I think FSG know they need to rescue any credibility they have remaining  by providing the funds to secure a top replacement for Gerrard
they will no doubt be more than aware the appeasement of the fan base will not be achieved by the names loosely being associated with filling the huge void left by
our departing skipper....However procuring such a player ahead of clubs who now have Champions League football will take a massive leap of faith ,and a huge amount
of conviction both from the player needed and respectively FSG releasing the requisite funds needed to secure him.

Most papers are saying it's already a done deal mate.
In other news apparently Malaga want to send Luis Alberto back to us. His loan was originally scheduled to be a 2 year deal but they want to cut it short.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby C-R » Sun May 17, 2015 4:35 pm

A couple of papers are running with the story that Bournemouth want Lambert and it is thought a deal is close
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon May 18, 2015 8:59 am

The echo are reporting that we want Vidal from Juve as Stevies replacement. We are gonna start the bidding at £14.4m.

We are also after Lacazette for £28m and Jovetic for a cut price of £12m.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Mon May 18, 2015 9:54 am

UvS xR4GEx » Mon May 18, 2015 7:59 am wrote:The echo are reporting that we want Vidal from Juve as Stevies replacement. We are gonna start the bidding at £14.4m.

Yep Vidal and Mario on the same team ,get them some guns and we can start our own gang-banging parties...
The French league has many hidden and obvious gems out their ,we should be looking their for our future signings.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Mon May 18, 2015 9:54 am

UvS xR4GEx » Mon May 18, 2015 7:59 am wrote:The echo are reporting that we want Vidal from Juve as Stevies replacement. We are gonna start the bidding at £14.4m.

All 3 please.  :buttrock
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Mon May 18, 2015 9:59 am

Why would Vidal leave Champions League finalists to come to us ?
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Mon May 18, 2015 11:49 am

Absolutely no chance Vidal is leaving Juventus for us and not at £14m.

Moreno cost us £20m and Vidal would cost easily in excess of £30m+.

More club spin from the Echo.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Pig Catcher » Mon May 18, 2015 12:28 pm

It's not the ECHO reporting it. It's just a roundup of transfer rumours from various sources. Just like the BBC's daily transfer gossip round up.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Mon May 18, 2015 2:39 pm

I don't really think that Milner is as bad as some of you. Whenever he comes on for City, he creates something and has impact. But I do wonder why we don't think about going after  a continental player who is also on free transfer and much much better than Milner, Sami Khedira.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon May 18, 2015 4:28 pm

maguskwt » Mon May 18, 2015 1:39 pm wrote:I don't really think that Milner is as bad as some of you. Whenever he comes on for City, he creates something and has impact. But I do wonder why we don't think about going after  a continental player who is also on free transfer and much much better than Milner, Sami Khedira.

I'll tell you someone else who's going on a free - Konoplyanka.
He had a good game against Napoli in the EL semi the other day and if the rumours about Sterling leaving are true we could do a lot worse than him.
The fella who played for Dynamo against Everton (Yarmalenko or something like that) was a class act as well.
The likes of those 2 and Kovacic is who we should be trying to sign, not Milner and Ings.

Mingolet

Can              Ilorri           Sakho

Ibe/Markovic      Henderson         Kovacic            Konoplyanka

Coutinho           Yarmalenko

Sturridge

We could easily put that side together this summer, it only means buying 2 players (Kovacic/Yarmalenko) as Konoplyanka is on a free. Brendan and our transfer committee though think Ings and Milner are the answer.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon May 18, 2015 6:24 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun May 17, 2015 1:45 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun May 17, 2015 1:22 pm wrote:I doubt we will get Milner ,I think FSG know they need to rescue any credibility they have remaining  by providing the funds to secure a top replacement for Gerrard
they will no doubt be more than aware the appeasement of the fan base will not be achieved by the names loosely being associated with filling the huge void left by
our departing skipper....However procuring such a player ahead of clubs who now have Champions League football will take a massive leap of faith ,and a huge amount
of conviction both from the player needed and respectively FSG releasing the requisite funds needed to secure him.

Most papers are saying it's already a done deal mate.
In other news apparently Malaga want to send Luis Alberto back to us. His loan was originally scheduled to be a 2 year deal but they want to cut it short.

Even older players like Milner will want another chance to compete in the Champions League mate ,besides which, I personally think he will stay with City anyway.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Mon May 18, 2015 7:56 pm

maguskwt » Mon May 18, 2015 1:39 pm wrote:I don't really think that Milner is as bad as some of you. Whenever he comes on for City, he creates something and has impact. But I do wonder why we don't think about going after  a continental player who is also on free transfer and much much better than Milner, Sami Khedira.

Your quote whenever he comes on is about right, has been a good impact sub for City but anonymous when played from the start, anyway if you believe that Milner or Khedira are our answer to the loss of Gerrard then I understand your blind faith in BR and that he will turn it all around next season
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SkippyRed » Mon May 18, 2015 11:17 pm

Ings, Milner, Kono and Schaar would cost us £4mil. Those 4 upgrade our squad.

I'd be looking for Aubameyang, Kovacic, Icardi and Montoya to round us out. Get in early and get it done. Those 4 cost us about 60, and would trump our champions league summer signings.

With Inter, they have an interest in Lucas and Mancini has indicated he would work with Balo, sort out a deal with them.

The Sterling saga needs to end early as well. I'd be hitting City for a Yaya swap. I dont trust Rodgers with 50mil.
SkippyRed
LFC Advanced Member

Postby only me » Tue May 19, 2015 7:32 am

Seems Klopp is in negotiation with Fener Istanbul....
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Tue May 19, 2015 8:21 pm

Not a rumour, but didn't know where else to put this

Dan Laverscombe (Torquay GK) and Regan Poole  (Newport  County Defender) having trials at LFC. These are youngsters.........

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill