Real madrid will be annoying us - In the next few days. alonso

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby JC_81 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:34 pm

Ciggy wrote:Pardon my french.

Get 2 fuck you shower of mercenry kuntos.

:bowdown
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:09 pm

Ciggy wrote:Pardon my french.

Get 2 fuck you shower of mercenry kuntos.

That has to be up there with the best of shanks' quotes.  :D

Now for a short message to the Real Madrid hierachy:

FUCK OFF!! YOU ROBBING BASTARDS!

Like eveybody else on here i can't stand the cunts. They are only second to cheatski in their unbelievable levels of arrogance. They seem to believe that the minute they declare their interest in a player they will be able to pick the pockets of that players current club and the signing will be a forgone conclusion. Just because in the past they had people in high places hand them everything on a plate that they can still just click their fingers and get their way.  :veryangry

I very much doubt that Rafa would be interested in selling one of his top players, if he did then he would either have taken the Houllier football management course during the summer or a contract already signed at the bernabeu for next season. Both highly unlikely (I HOPE  :lookaround ). Rick Parry may struggle to find some investors in the club but even he should have enough common sense to know that not only would the fans be extremely pissed at seeing one of the clubs best young players sold off but also that selling him without Rafa's blessing would be the start of a very slippery and short slope to Rafa leaving anfield.
Last edited by RUSHIE#9 on Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:27 pm

People people, take a deep breath.  Xabi is not going anywhere. He and Steve G are main stays here.  Rafa knows that there is no one better then these two midfielders anywher  (period).

What Rafa has done so far and is continuing to do is build the team around Xabi and Stevei G.  He will succeed.

Real, Cheeski, Arsenal whoever can offer as much as they want but   Xabi knows where the heart and soul of football is.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby anti-hero » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:35 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:Like eveybody else on here i can't stand the cunts. They are only second to cheatski in their unbelievable levels of arrogance. They seem to believe that the minute they declare their interest in a player they will be able to pick the pockets of that players current club and the signing will be a forgone conclusion. Just because in the past they had people in high places hand them everything on a plate that they can still just click their fingers and get their way.  :veryangry

Spot on!

They seem to have this absurdly conceited notion that EVERYONE wants to play for their bastard club.

Fuck Real Madrid and the pompous pricks who run the club.

There's always new shit like this every year. First Gerrard, and then the speculation about Rafa taking the helms at the Bernabeu.

I for one am tired of hearing this shit about Madrid wanting this player, this manager, blah blah blah.

They should come to terms with the fact that they are no longer the biggest boys in the park. No longer can they influence players with the glitz and glamour of the clubs' name like they did some years ago.

Somebody needs to ram that down their self-important throats and smack them just for thinking that they can actually pull of this kind of crap.
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Smeg » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:49 pm

fucking :censored:, 5 mickey mouse european cups in the 50s
Smeg

Postby Smeg » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:50 pm

BARCA BARCA BARCA BARCA :;):
Smeg

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:52 pm

They shafted us good style with Mcmanaman we never got a penny from his transfer, they have also messed with Gerrards head aswell as Chelsea.
But what really p1ssed me off was the Owen transfer.
We barely make any money on players we sell on.
Its always clubs asking for loan deals.
But with Owen we got Nunez from RM B team who didnt last 5 minutes here.
Whilst they made an 8 million profit on him and refused to sell him back to us, instead they told MO he would sit in the reserves if he didnt accept Newcastles offer.
I know Maca and Owen are part to blame and their agents played a major role in both situations.

But the thing is we are no sh1tty @rse no mark club, we are the most successfull club in England.
And it p1sses me off the way they think they can just come in and take our best players away, its much more difficult now though because we have Rafa, and its his boyhood club its where he learned his trade. Plus the Spanish players he has brought in are going to be targets for them.

So even though we fuckin hate their guts, Rafa probably loves them.
And god forbid the day he leaves us and goes there.
:angry: But we all know deep down inside that will probably be his next destination should he go.

Now at LFC the board dont interfere with his targets, and he has just signed a new extended contract I only hope it wasnt under false pretences and whom ever he wants to bring to Liverpool the board should bend over backwards to keep him happy and let him bring in his required targets.

He is two years in the prem now I am sure him and Paco have 75% of an idea of the right players they should sign to make us the best english club once again.

If I was a footballer I know what club Id like to be at, and its not Arsenal, Chelsea, or Man U Liverpool are going places, and not many people love their job, but if you work at our great club, well you would be in heaven and there is no place Id rather be.

So Real Madrid.
Get 2 fuck Rafa, Gerrard, and Xabi are ours.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby skipper » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:38 am

Ciggy wrote:They shafted us good style with Mcmanaman we never got a penny from his transfer, they have also messed with Gerrards head aswell as Chelsea.
But what really p1ssed me off was the Owen transfer.
We barely make any money on players we sell on.
Its always clubs asking for loan deals.
But with Owen we got Nunez from RM B team who didnt last 5 minutes here.
Whilst they made an 8 million profit on him and refused to sell him back to us, instead they told MO he would sit in the reserves if he didnt accept Newcastles offer.
I know Maca and Owen are part to blame and their agents played a major role in both situations.

But the thing is we are no sh1tty @rse no mark club, we are the most successfull club in England.
And it p1sses me off the way they think they can just come in and take our best players away, its much more difficult now though because we have Rafa, and its his boyhood club its where he learned his trade. Plus the Spanish players he has brought in are going to be targets for them.

So even though we fuckin hate their guts, Rafa probably loves them.
And god forbid the day he leaves us and goes there.
:angry: But we all know deep down inside that will probably be his next destination should he go.

Now at LFC the board dont interfere with his targets, and he has just signed a new extended contract I only hope it wasnt under false pretences and whom ever he wants to bring to Liverpool the board should bend over backwards to keep him happy and let him bring in his required targets.

He is two years in the prem now I am sure him and Paco have 75% of an idea of the right players they should sign to make us the best english club once again.

If I was a footballer I know what club Id like to be at, and its not Arsenal, Chelsea, or Man U Liverpool are going places, and not many people love their job, but if you work at our great club, well you would be in heaven and there is no place Id rather be.

So Real Madrid.
Get 2 fuck Rafa, Gerrard, and Xabi are ours.

well said, Ciggy.   :buttrock

Real Madrid need to feck off.
You'll Never Walk Alone

RIP Phil
skipper
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedWolf35 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:17 am

Calm down people

He's going nowhere

Welsh Wizard has not precicted it!!!!

:D
RedWolf35

Postby dward » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:31 am

RedWolf35 wrote:Calm down people

He's going nowhere

Welsh Wizard has not precicted it!!!!

:D

that probably means he is going!!!

:oh:  :D
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby flipmode » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:58 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:***********Attention Real Madrid:*************

Go and f*ck yourselves, you cocky b*stards.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I agree  :buttrock
ImageImageImageImage
flipmode
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gaunt » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:24 pm

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N152966060723-0908.htm

Rafael Benitez has poured scorn on speculation that Xabi Alonso could be offloaded to Real Madrid.
Reports emanating from Spain say that Liverpool's midfield maestro is now the number one transfer target of Real after they failed to prise Cesc Fabregas from Arsenal.

But Benitez defiantly insists he has not intention of selling Alonso.

"I read what is written in the Spanish press but I can categorically state that nothing is happening with Xabi. We do not want to sell him," he says.

So he ain't going anywhere, Rafa has given the hands off warning. Now time for Real to Fuck off away from us.
Gaunt

Postby anfieldadorer » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:10 pm

also from skysports

STAY OFF HIM!

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has dismissed suggestions that midfield star Xabi Alonso is on his way to Real Madrid.

Speculation over the weekend suggested Spanish titans Real had trained their sights on Alonso as the man to pep up their midfield options.

Real are looking to revamp their squad and are reportedly attracted to the creative skills of Alonso.

Benitez has been extremely active in the transfer market this summer and is expecting more signings, but has no plans to sanction the sale of Alonso.

"I can read the Spanish press, but we have not had any official contact," Benitez told Sky Sports News. "He is staying here, for sure. We don't want to sell Xabi."

The Reds have pepped up their squad this summer with the captures of Craig Bellamy, Fabio Aurelio and Gabriel Paletta, while Mark Gonzalez finally sealed his move to Anfield after winning a work permit, and the quartet could well be joined by more fresh faces before the transfer window closes.

"We need to find other players who are stronger to make us stronger," he added. "We have some names.

"You can see them in the paper or watching the news and we are looking at some of them, but we cannot get all of them."
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:58 pm

That's what I wanted to read !  :buttrock
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Archetype » Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:35 pm

Well played Rafa! :)
Archetype

PreviousNext