Luke young

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby europian-kings » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:18 am

NANNY RED wrote:I really cant believe this im stunned,, Luke Young ffs. second choice at Villa, hes a right back ,what the feckin problem is wrong with Kelly and Derby, 2.5 MILLION for a 31 year old second rate defender, in a position that we have more than ample cover for, we need a top class left back and were wasting money which we dont have on a player like young
Im absolutly stunned by this

haha you won't like my comment above then Nanny  :D
I better go hide  :blush:  :nod
europian-kings
LFC Super Member

Postby Tim LFC » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:29 am

He's decent, he's english, he's versatile and he knows the premier league. Not a bad decision at all. Roy is good at getting everything out of everybody in his team whether there amazing or decent he always gets the best, so i'm sure he'll get the best here.
Tim LFC

Postby europian-kings » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:33 am

Tim LFC wrote:He's decent, he's english, he's versatile and he knows the premier league. Not a bad decision at all. Roy is good at getting everything out of everybody in his team whether there amazing or decent he always gets the best, so i'm sure he'll get the best here.

my thoughts exactly.

Now we just wait for Nanny Red to see this my friend....

then we will get a telling off from mrs Liverpool herself :D

Love you nanny :) dont hurt me... :hearts
europian-kings
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:34 am

God and some moaned about Arbeloa , id take him back in a second, Were negotiatng 5 million for a kid Insua who is likely to progress and has got years ahead of him for a 31 year old player who cant even get in the Villa team, and who also fell out with Oniel for playing him out of position, for 2.5 million absolutly Ludacrise, We should be looking for a proper left back, Still stunned . and you was doing so well and all Roy ,dont let yourself down by signing this fella,

Que the hes brilliant brigade and hes good enough , no hes fu.cking not
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:37 am

europian-kings wrote:
Tim LFC wrote:He's decent, he's english, he's versatile and he knows the premier league. Not a bad decision at all. Roy is good at getting everything out of everybody in his team whether there amazing or decent he always gets the best, so i'm sure he'll get the best here.

my thoughts exactly.

Now we just wait for Nanny Red to see this my friend....

then we will get a telling off from mrs Liverpool herself :D

Love you nanny :) dont hurt me... :hearts

:laugh: I dont care if he was born in Scotty rd and has a Liverpool Tatoo on his ar.se hes not good enough to play for this club, Its breaking my heart at the moment to see some of the players were actualy being associated with,

I love you an all :;):
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:43 am

Cue the posters queuing up to try and convince us buying players Villa quite plainly see as surplus to requirements is actually a good thing  ??? the only teams that should want Young  is those in the Championship ... he certainly should not be even considered let alone  recruited by the likes of  Liverpool...... really hope this hasn't a grain of truth in it and its  just paper talk  ....... I honestly do
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 am

You're going soft Nan.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:45 am

This will surly put some fear into our rivals.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby Tim LFC » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:45 am

NANNY RED wrote:God and some moaned about Arbeloa , id take him back in a second, Were negotiatng 5 million for a kid Insua who is likely to progress and has got years ahead of him for a 31 year old player who cant even get in the Villa team, and who also fell out with Oniel for playing him out of position, for 2.5 million absolutly Ludacrise, We should be looking for a proper left back, Still stunned . and you was doing so well and all Roy ,dont let yourself down by signing this fella,

Fact is we don't have 5m to spend on back up players. I'm hoping we get Figuroa i'm pretty certain that we will! But these sort of signings will steady the ship. He's english so he knows how big it is to play for us, so he should give it his all on the pitch. Fact is well all know that we don't have the cash to flash albeit not many other teams do. He's better then Degen though!
Tim LFC

Postby mart » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:48 am

Tim LFC wrote:He's english so he knows how big it is to play for us, so he should give it his all on the pitch.

Lets replace our players with some diehard supporters that will give all they got for the club.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:52 am

Tim LFC wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:God and some moaned about Arbeloa , id take him back in a second, Were negotiatng 5 million for a kid Insua who is likely to progress and has got years ahead of him for a 31 year old player who cant even get in the Villa team, and who also fell out with Oniel for playing him out of position, for 2.5 million absolutly Ludacrise, We should be looking for a proper left back, Still stunned . and you was doing so well and all Roy ,dont let yourself down by signing this fella,

Fact is we don't have 5m to spend on back up players. I'm hoping we get Figuroa i'm pretty certain that we will! But these sort of signings will steady the ship. He's english so he knows how big it is to play for us, so he should give it his all on the pitch. Fact is well all know that we don't have the cash to flash albeit not many other teams do. He's better then Degen though!

That's hardly a glowing reference is it "He's better than Degen "
name me a right back whose worse than our Swiss Miss  ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Tim LFC » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:55 am

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
Tim LFC wrote:

That's hardly a glowing reference is it "He's better than Degen "
name me a right back whose worse than our Swiss Miss  ???

Don't get me wrong i'm not very happy about this signing but i can see the positives. Who would of you signed as a back up then?
Tim LFC

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:57 am

Listen I was hooked completely by the Euphoria for the new manager ... granted I took my time but as soon as he was announced Manager I was swept away like many by the intelligence of the man .... but please Luke f ucking Young don't anyone try to convince me  this acquisition is good for the club ........
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Tim LFC » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:00 am

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Listen I was hooked completely by the Euphoria for the new manager ... granted I took my time but as soon as he was announced Manager I was swept away like many by the intelligence of the man .... but please Luke f ucking Young don't anyone try to convince me  this acquisition is good for the club ........

I kinda agree. Don't we already have enough english to fill our quota? Gerrard, Carra, Johnson,Cole,Pacheco,Spearing, Kelly, Darby? I guess we don't need any more english.
Tim LFC

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:05 am

No no no feckin no . carlos f.uckin cuellar is keeping him out of the villa side ffs and he's supposed to be a centre friggin half . Just no .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill