Eden hazard - Would you like him here?

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Fauxy » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:00 am

bunglemark2 wrote:No chance...RH prefers donkeys like Konchesky....

What about Comolli though..
Fauxy

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:02 am

Fauxy wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:No chance...RH prefers donkeys like Konchesky....

What about Comolli though..

he prefers escargot :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby steveh8204 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:53 pm

Just noticed above the 'Roy Sacked' banner on SSN that Arsenal are not interested in Hazard. Thought it was worth mentioning as I'd heard us and them were linked with him.
steveh8204

Postby only me » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:48 pm

WhoTF is hazard? are you telling me that anyone of you really saw that boy playing in Lille?
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby SupitsJonF » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:57 pm

only me wrote:WhoTF is hazard? are you telling me that anyone of you really saw that boy playing in Lille?

He played against us a couple of years ago, even younger than he is now, still came on and changed the game.
SupitsJonF

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:58 pm

SupitsJonF wrote:
only me wrote:WhoTF is hazard? are you telling me that anyone of you really saw that boy playing in Lille?

He played against us a couple of years ago, even younger than he is now, still came on and changed the game.

played us a couple of years ago, when he was younger than he is now

cheers for that Einstein  :wwww  :wwww
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:15 pm

dawson99 wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:

played us a couple of years ago, when he was younger than he is now

cheers for that Einstein  :wwww  :wwww

Relax, just woke up when I posted that.  But if you really couldn't see the idea, he is only 20 now, so when he played us must of been anywhere from 16-18.  Very inexperienced compared to what he is now.
SupitsJonF

Postby The Good Yank » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 pm

I think it was last year in the Europa League that he played against us.  He was their best player IMO.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby PabloMedina28 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:55 pm

Yes mate some people actually watch football outside the prem believe it our not. The way u asked that was like he was The Jersey Devil or something. Hes practically world class now as apart from maybe 3 or 4 teams hed walk into any other line up. Its good 2 hear Arsenal arent interested coz they were r biggest enlish rivals 4 him apparently. With Comolis connections i feel quite confident we could get this lad.
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby The Good Yank » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:45 am

PabloMedina28 wrote:

Yes mate some people actually watch football outside the prem believe it our not. The way u asked that was like he was The Jersey Devil or something. Hes practically world class now as apart from maybe 3 or 4 teams hed walk into any other line up. Its good 2 hear Arsenal arent interested coz they were r biggest enlish rivals 4 him apparently. With Comolis connections i feel quite confident we could get this lad.

The Devils lost again today.  I can't believe I've seen a reference to the Jersey Devil on this forum.  BTW the Rangers took 4 points this weekend.  Two of them. From Tom Hicks' Stars.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby PabloMedina28 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:45 pm

The Good Yank wrote:
PabloMedina28 wrote:

The Devils lost again today.  I can't believe I've seen a reference to the Jersey Devil on this forum.  BTW the Rangers took 4 points this weekend.  Two of them. From Tom Hicks' Stars.

lol yeh id just watched a programme about The Jersey Devil half horse half bat monster that came about when a mother of 12 in the 18th century asked if her 13th could be a monster so the devil said ok and it ran off ito the woods when it was born  :Oo:  Something like that.
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby tomjay » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:38 pm

hazard is a class act ..
tomjay

Postby Simari » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:40 am

On form again today for Lille against Lyon, provided the cross for their goal. Had a number of quality passes into Sow and Gervinho but wasted by both of them
Simari
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:31 am

He doesn't seem all that interested in leaving, and didn't he say he prefers Spain?
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby brentd4 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:11 pm

only one word needed lads,,,     yes
brentd4

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill