Wanna be a manager

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby kindaconfuzed » Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:58 am

There's hope for all you wanna be managers on the forum. The news is full of Clive Woodward becoming the new manager of the Saints which just goes to prove yer dont have to know much about football ???
I'll take on board yer problem but not yer anger
If it aint funny it aint right
I used to have an avatar of a girl rubbing her breasts but it was considered sexist - guys can you just imagine
Still waitin for the call for the ELITE MEMBERS DISCUSSION (forms in the post?)
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby stmichael » Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:04 pm

i think woodward could do a job in football to be honest. i was listening to a debate on the radio last night about this. of course the guy involved in football would say that woodward would not get the respect of the players as he has limited football knowledge. i mean, how can you not respect a "sir" and a world cup winner?

at the end of the day the guy has man-management and motivational skills that most football managers can only dream of. give him the england football job i say. at least he'll motivate the team unlike sven. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby kindaconfuzed » Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:23 pm

I think yu maybe right but wouldn't he need some back-up to help with the tactics cos there's a little difference in the number of players and the fact that they are allowed to touch the ball.

But then some of our referees don't seem to know the difference :cool:

Interesting thought and who cares if the Saints c*ck it up anyway.
I'll take on board yer problem but not yer anger
If it aint funny it aint right
I used to have an avatar of a girl rubbing her breasts but it was considered sexist - guys can you just imagine
Still waitin for the call for the ELITE MEMBERS DISCUSSION (forms in the post?)
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Return to Premiership - General Discussion