They´ll never be a big club - Chelsea

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Huck » Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:24 am

I´m a supporter of Real here in Spain but I hate Chelsea so much that today I only wanted them to be severely beaten. Apart from that it´s Mourinho...how can someone be so stupid? Since they arrived in Spain he has been saying nonsense, being rude to the press (above all when journalist reminded him about the fact he first came being a mere translator for Bobby Robson  lol), swaggering and so on...Now, they should have been defeated with a wider difference and the only thing the club decides is to report UEFA about some incident in the half time that nobody here knows about...In my opinion, to be one of the bigs...you have to behave so....and money wont work for that purpose, well, I think they will never be a big club, at least with that kind of characters leading the team. (sorry if this is not the right place to post this topic)
Merengues and Reds together
Huck

Postby supersub » Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:44 am

Mourinho will make a complaint of match-fixing or something on those lines.Bad sportsman!
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby the return of HAS » Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:09 pm

Give Chelsea about 5 years they will be one of the biggest clubs, but also one of the most hated.

Eventually they will become resented for runing competion in the Premership.
"We’ve got a lot of Cockneys in the team, but really, it doesn’t matter where they’re from – we’re all playing for Liverpool.” Robbie Fowler
the return of HAS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:47 pm

F'ck em the money grabbing B.a.st.ards
Last edited by mistyred on Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:36 pm

Huck wrote:I´m a supporter of Real here in Spain but I hate Chelsea so much that today I only wanted them to be severely beaten. Apart from that it´s Mourinho...how can someone be so stupid? Since they arrived in Spain he has been saying nonsense, being rude to the press (above all when journalist reminded him about the fact he first came being a mere translator for Bobby Robson  lol), swaggering and so on...Now, they should have been defeated with a wider difference and the only thing the club decides is to report UEFA about some incident in the half time that nobody here knows about...In my opinion, to be one of the bigs...you have to behave so....and money wont work for that purpose, well, I think they will never be a big club, at least with that kind of characters leading the team. (sorry if this is not the right place to post this topic)

dont worry mate, he suffers from small man syndrome

in the animal world, jack russells suffer the same, thats why they are annoying little bas'tards
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:38 am

The Return of the Judge wrote:
Huck wrote:I´m a supporter of Real here in Spain but I hate Chelsea so much that today I only wanted them to be severely beaten. Apart from that it´s Mourinho...how can someone be so stupid? Since they arrived in Spain he has been saying nonsense, being rude to the press (above all when journalist reminded him about the fact he first came being a mere translator for Bobby Robson  lol), swaggering and so on...Now, they should have been defeated with a wider difference and the only thing the club decides is to report UEFA about some incident in the half time that nobody here knows about...In my opinion, to be one of the bigs...you have to behave so....and money wont work for that purpose, well, I think they will never be a big club, at least with that kind of characters leading the team. (sorry if this is not the right place to post this topic)

dont worry mate, he suffers from small man syndrome

in the american world, A.B. suffers the same, thats why he is an annoying little bas'tard

:D
112-1077774096

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:21 am

why do you dislike AB so much peewee. ???
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:25 am

i dont dislike him, i have no feelings for him either way. i just think its funny when he loses it and starts to rant  :D
112-1077774096

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:56 am

righto. :)
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:11 am

:D wuhahahahaha
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby smashed » Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:33 pm

mistyred wrote:F'ck em the money grabbing B.a.st.ards

Chelsea were tens of millions of pounds in debt. What did you expect them to do?
smashed

Postby Trabzon » Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:54 pm

football is on wrong way... money is in everywhere...  :(
I don't like mourinho... I think he's very sassy...
We Are The Brothers {Liverpool and Trabzonspor}
Trabzon

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:21 pm

ive actually got a lot more respect for gooners than i used to. at least they run a proper football club, and still have some morals. the scum and cheatski can kiss my rosy red a$$, hate those two teams, but will make it all the sweeter when we beat them
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion