Chelsea - Comedy club

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:37 pm

lakes10 wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
metalhead wrote:
lakes10 wrote:if Rafa gets the job Reina will move to chelsea in the summer.

Five live told you that?

lol no...me  :D

Why? They don't have keeper issues

Reina is better and Rafa gets on well with him.

If he takes the job he will have more pressing concerns than bringing a new keeper who he gets on with to the club
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:07 pm

I reckon AVB will replace Luis Enrique at Roma, especially if the latter is keen on taking over at Barcelona, if Guordiola leaves. It'll be interesting to see if Chelsea manages to pry Guordiola away from Barca, though I do doubt Benitez would want to join them especially since he won't have total control. Gonna be at interesting next few months.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby lakes10 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:26 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:[e]

Why? They don't have keeper issues[/quote]
Reina is better and Rafa gets on well with him.[/quote]
If he takes the job he will have more pressing concerns than bringing a new keeper who he gets on with to the club[/quote]
not sure mate , Rafa likes to bring in players he knows and staff he knows.It give him more of a feeling of control and i understand him doing something like that.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jacdaniel » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:34 pm

Dont see any of our players running to Chelsea if they fail to make top 4 this year.  And i dont think sacking a manager at this stage of the season is the ideal way to achieve that top 4 finish.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:45 pm

lakes10 wrote:

Reina is better and Rafa gets on well with him.[/quote]
If he takes the job he will have more pressing concerns than bringing a new keeper who he gets on with to the club[/quote]
not sure mate , Rafa likes to bring in players he knows and staff he knows.It give him more of a feeling of control and i understand him doing something like that.[/quote]
in that case he can have aqua for a cool £15mil.

and i really hope pepe goes nowhere but if he does want out then id snap that vorn lad up real quick.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:52 pm

red till i die!! wrote:
lakes10 wrote:

Reina is better and Rafa gets on well with him.

not sure mate , Rafa likes to bring in players he knows and staff he knows.It give him more of a feeling of control and i understand him doing something like that.[/quote]
in that case he can have aqua for a cool £15mil.

and i really hope pepe goes nowhere but if he does want out then id snap that vorn lad up real quick.[/quote]
theres some good young keepers about right now but that is also the problem, they are young.

If he did go then i would not be shocked if kenny got a player thay we have never heard of before.

by the way i heard on talksports the other day that Rafa tried to buy joe Hart when he was manager of Inter Milan? i did not know that.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:33 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
jacdaniel wrote:
Bermenstein wrote:Whatever happens now, I reckon Fernando Torres's hell is over with the exit of AVB. Watch him bang in the goals from now on.

Mourinho going back there, would create a winning Hysteria all over again. Wheter you like him, or loath him, he has done it wherever he goes. He is the worlds best football manager... end of.

Possibly the world's best short term manager.  He's successful because he spends huge sums of money on players in their peak. 

Look at the mess Chelsea and Inter are left in since he left.

it's just that the managers who replaced him were not good enough, with the exception of Guus Hiddink.

I'm begginning to think that the problem is removing the mentality that Jose sets on his players - its no coincidence that every job he's left the team have went downhill

Great short term manager if there ever was one, but he's an egotistical pr!ck and I severely doubt his desire to take on a long term project
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:03 am

according to numerous reports, Rafa has registered his interest in the Chelsea job.

:laugh:
maypaxvobiscum

Postby lakes10 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:33 pm

posts on twitter say Rafa is set for 2nd talk with them???
anyone have more info on this, i know he told the bbc he had not spoken to them and then the next day Sky were told he had spoken to them but he did not impress them. (the same report the bbc ran the day before)
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boxscarf » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:24 pm

If Rafa wants the Chelsea job he's welcome to it, but I know for a fact that a lot of Chelsea supporters will have their knives at the ready for Rafa (if he becomes their manager). I give Rafa the same amount of time he had at Inter Milan (if he becomes Chelsea manager) before he gets sacked.
Boxscarf

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion