Scolari sacked

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Big Niall » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:40 pm

Mourinho's boots are harder to fill than Abromovich thought, he probably just thought Mourinho bought the title.

Who is going to tell the Russian that Chelsea are a small club (think Everton without the bitterness)
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:45 pm

I feel sorry for scholari.. Not a good thing these days  managers getting sacked really quick!!
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:46 pm

feckin why cant mannure have some misfortune aswel.. arsenal doing shyte and chelsea yet mannure still march on... ba.stards..  If we slip up this will probably be the easier title fergie will win.
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:47 pm

Why are people having a go at rockthekop? He never brought rafa into the thread, he simply pointed out why the reporter mentioned him. Bit of credit to Chelsea for making this decision early, the guy was struggling so why prolong his stay
112-1077774096

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:49 pm

I'd love it if they went to Grant begging him to come back and he told 'em to go fuck themselves after sacking him last summer.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:54 pm

It doesnt surprise me, its the same pressure that our lad is under.

Football is a fickle business and Chelsea are quietly imploding. Terry and Fat Frank our their version of Carra and Stevie and once the journeyboy money grabers have gone T and FF will be left wondering where it all went wrong. If nowt else, the new manager might let some interesting players go on the cheap.

Whoever takes over is buying into Mourinho´s old job and Abramovich who wants out. Its not the ideal receipe for success.

MON could be it, but I wouldnt bring a foreigner in for the sake of it.

We knew it would end in tears didnt we?  And they didnt even get a new ground out of it........ :laugh: :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bermenstein » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:50 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:Rafa Benitez - The Manager Killer

Adams, Scolari - next Ferguson!!! :D

The only way Fergie will go is if he literally drops dead!!!  :devil:

He's not looking well lately...big bags under his eyes, His nose getting more purple.....ah sure he'll probably outlive us all the jammy git...
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby Bermenstein » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:52 pm

I hope they don't get Mourihno back...
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby GYBS » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:53 pm

Bermenstein wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:Rafa Benitez - The Manager Killer

Adams, Scolari - next Ferguson!!! :D

The only way Fergie will go is if he literally drops dead!!!  :devil:

He's not looking well lately...big bags under his eyes, His nose getting more purple.....ah sure he'll probably outlive us all the jammy git...

thats just the whiskey making him look like that the alcoholic pri ck
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:59 pm

I hate the team an the fans but ive got to be honest here i didnt mind Scolari at all. My moneys on Rikkard till the end of the season, an then watch them try an lure Zola an Steve clark back there.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:13 pm

Ciggy wrote:the reporter on sky sports news said when the story broke, scolari sacked ,  adams sacked . . . IS BENITEZ NEXT.

b@stard  :no

Gawd that is shocking - Scholari's sacking - that is what a joke of a club  :upside:

The press has been baying for Benitez... well I f'kin pray they drink the water of his shoes after cleaning them, the scumbags.. vultures making it impossible for managers it's unbelievable - who runs football - f'kin media pimps  :angry:  :angry:

Oh and the way maureen was treated by chelsea - he'd eat dogs sh*t before comin back if his got any balls !
Last edited by zarababe on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby loopyliverpool » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:37 pm

Abramovich has form here. Even if you do provide trophies et al you're not guaranteed to keep your job. I liked Scolari, his team blatantly lacked decent wide players, which is odd cos they had a rake of them not so long ago. If he gets his contract paid off he's going to be laughing though.
loopyliverpool

Postby Madmax » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:56 pm

The expectations at chelsea grew after thier premiership league titles and the next step was champs league. I think avram did a fine job last season and if terry had scored the pen he would have still been the manager..
I dont think the fans like avram anyway.. With chelsea seems like its either win the title or get packing.. you cant win the title every season!!  clubs a joke
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:58 pm

Scolari himself was actually a likable character even if I didn't rate him as a manager that much. But I guess one consolation for him can be that he must have gotten a nice compensation package.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby loopyliverpool » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:05 pm

bavlondon wrote:Scolari himself was actually a likable character even if I didn't rate him as a manager that much. But I guess one consolation for him can be that he must have gotten a nice compensation package.

It would make 'Fat Cats' green with envy. I don't know how it works but he had, I presume, at least a three year contract at £5-6m a year, so does he get like £15-18m? Not bad for 7 months work!
loopyliverpool

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion