Roy keane leaves united - Well well well

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:05 pm

GARY NEVILLE THE NONSENSE AND THE SILLINESS THAT HAS EFFECTED SOME ENGLAND MANAGERS :D

i be he phone david beckham from his tree house and told him he was Man USA captain. lol

btw, Nevilles tree house has a sign that reads "no girls aloud, or Phills"
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:43 pm

Taken from Man utd chat and this is typical of what is being posted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewsie11
To me, he was always gonna leave in a controversial way.

Silver lining.... drop in the wage bill! 

What kind of :censored: remarks are they? 

And why was he always going to leave in a controversial manner?

A drop in the wage bill? Well how's about selling the biggest waste 'o' :censored: space we've ever signed in that wobbly gobbed fookin :censored: Ferdinand. Coz i've always said, and i'll always maintain that he is is a major part of the problem that has beset the club ever since he :censored: strolled through the doors.

Roy Keane is the best post war captain this club has ever seen, and like its already bin said, his 50% is better than most can serve up at full fitness.

Who the :censored: is going put a rocket up the :censored: of the likes of "tired" Scholes or "but i'm scottish" Fletcher and the wobbly gobbed :censored: now?

I don't give a :censored: about all the :censored: the club will churn out like.."Roy was brilliant...............Roy was a leader and gave everything"

It was no secret that him and Fergal hated the fookin site of each other, but Fergals stubborness has now gone to an all time high in my opinion, and failing to win the league this year (which we won't) or failing to win the european cup (extremely unlikely) then he should do the decent thing and :censored: off as well, and take the wobbly gobbed :censored: and Queer- :censored: with him.

Fuming beyond belief......................."AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH"

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:   LUV IT
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AlanHansen » Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:46 pm

Paul C wrote:What makes me laugh is that Garcia ended his Man U career breaking his foot :D

Image  :)
AlanHansen

Postby Sean » Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:54 pm

Interestingly, Keane made his debut for Notts Forest against Liverpool in August 1990 and played possibly his last premiership game against us.

There is no doubt in my mind but that Roy Keane and not Fergie has been the single greatest influence on Man United in the last 12 years.  Some say that he has become too critical of his team mates but the facts don't lie and even in the last two years when Keane himself has been in decline, the teams results still suffered when he was out of the first eleven.

Don't be suprised if Fergie starts a seige mentality among his players and United may win their next few game as they bust a gut to show there is life after Keane, but long term the guy is irreplaceable and his presence will be missed around Old Trafford for the next decade.

Cantona is credited with United beating us in the '96 cup final but for me it was Keane's constant running and tackling to prevent Collymore and Fowler getting any service which was the difference between the teams that day.  In fact, we badly needed a player like Keane during our spice boy era.  Graeme Sounes made a lot of bad decisions as Liverpool boss but perhaps his worst decision was not attempting to buy Keane in 1993.

When Souness the player left us in '84 it left a huge void in our midfield.  Arsenal have gone to the dogs since Vieira moved on but Keane leaving United will even be felt more at United because of the longevity of his career with them and his brilliant leadership. 

As a Liverpool fan I detest United but in an era when footballers are obsessed with wealth and image I have always admired the way Keane went about his business. I think most fans irrespective of club loyalties admired the way he stood up for Gary Neville against Vieira last year before the United and Arsenal game.  He was truly inspirational.  If I was a United supporter today i'd be devastated.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby greenred » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:22 pm

Sean wrote: Graeme Sounes made a lot of bad decisions as Liverpool boss but perhaps his worst decision was not attempting to buy Keane in 1993.

He did.But the board refused to sanction the British record transfer fee it would have taken to get him.We bought Nigel Clough instead.Not one of the greatest decisions Liverpool have taken.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:49 pm

BALLACK TO MADRID
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:59 pm

My scummer mate is gonna get a whole lot a stick  :buttrock  :D
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:14 pm

From another site........... It was a peaceful morning
Friday, November 18, 2005

at Carrington. Training was going to be low key in preparation for tomorrow's game, United were delighted to about to announce Ronaldo's new deal, which they did shortly before 11am.

Before the end of training the manager and his Captain, soon to be former captain had what was to be their last meeting together. It was a row of nuclear proportions that followed, that apparently makes Saipan look like a tea party. Keane was apparently told there was to be no new deal, the testimonial was still on the table, because the club would honour their initial proposal...oh, and Keane was no longer Club Captain.

It kicked off. Roy said he'd quit. Fergie accepted.

The club pr then had to make it look a lot nicer than it actually is, and Gill and Michael Kennedy had to quickly sort out a severance condition (under which, and the testimonial, don't accept Keane to put what really happened...for now).

So we have a nice statement which nobody inside or outside of what happened this morning believes.

Keane has gone. After speaking his mind for so long saying what fergie wanted, he spoke once too often, this time not his Masters Voice. Their relationship was non existent ever since and todays massive row was inevitable.

As one source at the club said: "Is anybody actually surprised?".

Well, maybe not in the departure, but certainly in the suddeness. The club were only yesterday talking about his return from injury. But when Keane has had enough, he's had enough.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:31 pm

TBH I think he had to leave after the comments he had made on MUTV the other week, I mean how would our players be feeling if Stevie had same the same thing about them, behind the scene's at Old Twatford theres probably been murder, and it's been showing on the pitch.
But just cause Roy Keane's left Man U it doesnt mean that we will beat them twice a season he's been out of the team more than in this last year, of course they will miss him, but its not the end of an ERA not yet anyway.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:29 pm

poor roy, i hope he gets sorted soon, looks like he never got a pay off so hes moving house

Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion