Harry Redknapp  leaves Spurs

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby RichardLFC1 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:59 am

jacdaniel » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:27 am wrote:I think its very good news for us.   I think players like Modric and Bale were already considering their options but their minds might be made up now with the manager leaving.

I hope they get Moyes.  He is a pretty average manager who'll f*ck up if he gets a chance at the big time.

Despite him managing our closest rivals Moyes is a top manager and deserves a top job. What he has done at everton despite the little cash injection and the fact he loses his best players left right and centre

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby Boxscarf » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:47 pm

RichardLFC1 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:59 am wrote:
Despite him managing our closest rivals Moyes is a top manager and deserves a top job. What he has done at everton despite the little cash injection and the fact he loses his best players left right and centre

There's constant speculation about David Moyes being the manager to take over from Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United.
Boxscarf

Postby Reg » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:45 pm

Why did 'Arry get sacked, did he refuse to sell Bale?   Ooohh errr... maybe Spurs are selling not buying.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:51 pm

Reg » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:45 pm wrote:Why did 'Arry get sacked, did he refuse to sell Bale?   Ooohh errr... maybe Spurs are selling not buying.

Think the chairman of spurs got a bit sick of 'arry spouting b0ll0cks to the media every 5 mins.  England...contract extension...anything under the sun, the guy was out there spouting sh!te.

Plus, they were awful the 2nd half of last season...even worse than us, which is saying something.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:08 am

Just spent a few minutes on a spurs forum and they're very calm about it, most seem to say he blew it so lets move on. Surprised by that, I thought he did an excellent job though the tesm is still not the finished article. They certainly ripped us apart at WHL
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion