RAHEEM STERLING - Official Thread

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby only me » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:44 am

RedAnt » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:43 am wrote:Apparently he asked to sit out the Estonia match due to fatigue. An odd request for a lad his age.

probably was reminded by BR...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:22 pm

RedAnt » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:43 am wrote:Apparently he asked to sit out the Estonia match due to fatigue. An odd request for a lad his age.

It probably is club driven but he hasn't looked right these last few weeks. Rest and time off will only benefit us.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:44 pm

It says something for the national team. Ten or twenty years ago young players wouldn't have dreamed of declining a cap. Good for us. But another reason why I rarely watch England these days.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:36 pm

Had to laugh when I heard Hodgson say that the clubs should give players more of a rest so that they'll be fit for the national team. Roy needs to remember who pays these players wages.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:36 pm

Sterling approached the manager and asked to be rested ,now I would expect any manager tasked with the protection of his players to just say to the media 'I'm resting him the boy is tired'   this typifies the man's lack of any discernible traits ....He's hung the young lad out to dry ,and then used his cowardly explanation to afford a little pop at the reds . Odious ,horrible snipe of a man. ....f*cking loath the man  :angry:
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:20 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:36 pm wrote:Sterling approached the manager and asked to be rested ,now I would expect any manager tasked with the protection of his players to just say to the media 'I'm resting him the boy is tired'   this typifies the man's lack of any discernible traits ....He's hung the young lad out to dry ,and then used his cowardly explanation to afford a little pop at the reds . Odious ,horrible snipe of a man. ....f*cking loath the man  :angry:

He's actually in the papers tonight questioning Brendan's managerial methods, Hodgson reckons Raheem felt tired because he's used to two days off after playing and he questioned wether Brendan needs to give our players the extra day off, he says the Germans only have one day off after a game and it hasn't done them any harm and there's no medical evidence out there to suggest that two days rest is any better than one.
He says he's going to speak to Brendan about it.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby eds » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:10 am

I can't believe that we had this owl faced c**t rag managing our club at one point.

What a complete and utter w**k stain of a person.  :no

Who in their right mind criticizes their own players to the media.

And now this airing of public laundry with Brendan......

What a f**king gobs**t!

How f**king brilliant would it be if Sterling retires from international duty until the Owl is relieved of his duties.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby lakes10 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:48 am

don't hold it in Eds, just say how you feel lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:13 pm

woy should never have hung sterling out to dry like that, as others said above there is plenty of other excuses he could have used to excuse his absence.
many players have left this club over the years for internationals without ever being a problem and its only after the sturridge incident that relations between the two camps look to be at breaking point. rodgers was the one who came out moaning first about sturridge getting injured and started a tit for tat arguement with woy. he said a few things himself through the media at that time which im sure wouldnt have gone down well with woy and now he is using sterling as a return shot.
regarding the training methods, i think he has a valid point if we are structuring training methods to suit individuals with certain players getting longer recovery times based on what kind of player we think they are, ie: speed merchants or not.
its micro management for me and there is no proof that it is working for us as our injuries are high very early in the season, we look lethargic on the pitch and players like sterling look knackered.
whats more is that no other manager or club is having problems with the england set up except us, but i think a lot of that has been down to the pressure that we are under this season and not helped by the sturridge injury which started this in the first place.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:16 pm

BR is far to professional but it's times like this when I would applaud him for telling Roy to go forth and f*ck himself with a blunt fork.
Hodgson is a tool.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:18 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:20 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:36 pm wrote:Sterling approached the manager and asked to be rested ,now I would expect any manager tasked with the protection of his players to just say to the media 'I'm resting him the boy is tired'   this typifies the man's lack of any discernible traits ....He's hung the young lad out to dry ,and then used his cowardly explanation to afford a little pop at the reds . Odious ,horrible snipe of a man. ....f*cking loath the man  :angry:

He's actually in the papers tonight questioning Brendan's managerial methods, Hodgson reckons Raheem felt tired because he's used to two days off after playing and he questioned wether Brendan needs to give our players the extra day off, he says the Germans only have one day off after a game and it hasn't done them any harm and there's no medical evidence out there to suggest that two days rest is any better than one.
He says he's going to speak to Brendan about it.

There's a really good article in today's Express mate ,it basically pillories Hodgson for publicly airing something the lad said in confidence ,and says Sterling will think twice
about trusting the national manager again!
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ballotelliman » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:18 pm

Heres my take. Hognose is bitter cos of his is treatment when he was manager of us for being useless. Plus funny hes gobbing off now now stevie has retired? Plus dou really think gary sh-it-poo-poo-neville isnt in his ear moaning all about us the dirty fe-cker. Maybe if he didnt rely on old training methods from the 60s no-one would be getting injured in training you useless git.
ballotelliman
LFC Member

Postby LFC1990 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 pm

Tbh i dont think it has anything to do with Neville what it is is Raheem obviously been told by Brendan to ask or tell Roy that he feels tired to make sure he gets back fully fit for us and Roy isnt happy etc etc etc

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:53 pm

Having a go at us and Brendan through a young lad like Sterling is one of the lowest thing a manager can do, especially considering his experience. I think clownson should know his place and remember who is his main supplier of players.

The QPR pre-match should be interesting.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:02 am

C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion