Pundits - What do they know

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu May 07, 2009 10:13 am

Dundalk and Big Niall would appreciate this...
This week's CL - ahem! - "commentary" from that tool of reknown Dunphy was perhaps one of his 'best'. So much so that Souness cut him down to size with a single question : "What clubs have YOU managed ?"
This was in response to more of Dunphy's ramblings and inane drivel, where he allegedly knows more about team management that Ferguson or Wenger. Amazing that, considering he's never even managed a pi$$-up in a brewery (OK, I take that last comment back....I suspect he HAS !)
It feckin' annoys me that my TV licence money pays for that geebag to spout drivel week in, week out, and I have no say in the matter....
The alternative is of course to watch the muppets on UTV or BBC blowing smoke up the jacksies of Messrs Wenger and Ferguson.....Quite frankly, I'd rather shoot myself....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby stmichael » Thu May 07, 2009 10:53 am

Redknapp is a clueless bellend.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Big Niall » Thu May 07, 2009 1:30 pm

Sometimes Dumphy is right. Beckham is useless and Ronaldo shirks his defensive responsibilities.

Sometimes he is "half right" such as when he said SG cannot control a game, but that is because he isn't a standard midfielder and is more an attacking energetic type (Alonso is probably more traditional midfielder) and sometimes he is wrong like when he criticises Wenger (3 leagues, a couple of doubles and a league season unbeaten, with virtually no net spending).

He is always entertaining though and I love it when analysts will just come out and say a player is cr*p. Can you imagine Sky doing that. Even Souness admitted it was a real eye opener to have the freedom to say what he really thinks (like when he said foreigners are less honest than british players)
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion